Author Topic: I don't think Hitler would be happy ,had negro and Jewish roots  (Read 2651 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I don't think Hitler would be happy ,had negro and Jewish roots
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 09:52:43 PM »
It always amazed me that no one could get to Hitler.  Not one Jew could get close.  What a damn shame!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 09:55:40 PM »
Probably because he only had sex in his younger years with nazi men, then he took a spin for heterosexual pedophile with his niece, only to marry a woman people believe he was never intimate with.  It's too bad they didn't do to him what they did to Mussolini. That would have been a Blessed thing.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 09:58:12 PM »
Probably because he only had sex in his younger years with nazi men, then he took a spin for heterosexual pedophile with his niece, only to marry a woman people believe he was never intimate with.  It's too bad they didn't do to him what they did to Mussolini. That would have been a Blessed thing.

Man,I could slit that fukers throat in 2 seconds, open him right up.  It blows my mind nobody could get to him

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 10:24:45 PM »
Good: in addition to admitting that you're a paltry fellow and an ignoramus, for belittling a rabbi of the calibre of R.Antelman, I now want you to admit that you're also a low character.

Ridiculous, whether written by Rabbi Antelman or Rabbi Shmantelman.

It seemed to me he was belittling you, not Rabbi Antelman. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 10:25:58 PM »
Re:  "...Probably because he only had sex in his younger years with nazi men..."

Hitler was not a homosexual.

Almost all who knew him described him as asexual; having no interest in sex.

His dalliance with his niece is well known, as is his relationship and marriage to Eva Braun.

Perverted?

Probably so, but there is no evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, of his being homosexual.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 11:00:47 PM »
Re:  "...Probably because he only had sex in his younger years with nazi men..."

Hitler was not a homosexual.

Almost all who knew him described him as asexual; having no interest in sex.

His dalliance with his niece is well known, as is his relationship and marriage to Eva Braun.

Perverted?

Probably so, but there is no evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, of his being homosexual.
Not true,  its all over the internet. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2010, 11:01:45 PM »
wonga66 [to MassuhDGoodName] :  "...I now want you to admit that you're also a low character. "

Well...Of course I'm also a low character !

Only a low character would be on a forum with the likes of you.     ;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2010, 11:04:06 PM »
Re:  "Not true,  its all over the internet.  "

So is all over the internet that the Jews are Satan and control the world and started every war since the beginning of history and have all the money.

That makes it true I guess.

Glad I know where truth is found.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2010, 11:22:27 PM »

So is all over the internet that the Jews are Satan and control the world and started every war since the beginning of history and have all the money.

Very good point Massuh... As the internet becomes a primary source of information the truth becomes more and more elusive. Any dumbo or dumbette can set up a blog and start passing bogus information, as the untruth goes viral people no longer question whether it is true or not, just because everyone says it it must be true...

It is very nebulous indeed. Nebulous indeed...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=define%3Anebulous&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2010, 11:23:04 PM »

There's tons of information that Hitler was a homosexual, just check the search engines.  So because you say it ain't so, don't mean squat to me

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2010, 11:24:46 PM »

There's tons of information that Hitler was a homosexual, just check the search engines.  So because you say it ain't so, don't mean squat to me

His point is still valid... IMO... The fact is that if you google Jews you will come across a lot of Satanist sites, Nazi sites, and anti-Talmud sites... Because it is on the internet doesn't make it true...

What is the basis for the belief that he was a homo? I have not heard the mainstream history lessons teach this...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2010, 11:51:24 PM »
Re:  "Nebulous indeed... "

A Golem

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2010, 12:53:43 AM »

:::D  lol   This post is a thing of beauty.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2010, 05:27:47 AM »
Another invented facts. Do you have anything more original to create?
Listen    if you don't believe in science thats your problem not mine
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 05:44:56 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2010, 05:32:26 AM »
It doesn't matter what his ethnic background was. He was pure evil and that is his only association that matters.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2010, 06:38:26 AM »
Stories like this have been around for years however this is the first time I heard about negro roots for Hitler... Hitler was born in Austria and took great pains when he was in power to correct his family tree making it more acceptable to the German people...People looking into this issue soon after the war could not nail it down even when there were still plenty of people alive that might remember a fact or two so how in the world at this late date is anything more substantial going to surface... I think the issue is just a ploy to spread the blame around for Hitler's evil behavior.... I think whoever is saying Hitler was a homosexual really is barking up the wrong tree... From everything I have read Hitler liked having female companionship around however he was said to be generally dysfunctional when it came to any sort of physical relationship... The fact that in the early days of his coming to power he had many of  Ernst Röhm's SA men executed in their barracks because of the rampant homosexual activity going on there says a great deal... This despite the fact that they were key to him being in power....On the other hand another school of thought says that Rohm and his brown shirts were a threat to Hitler as time went on and they had to be removed. ... A lot of this stuff makes interesting reading but the way I see it it confuses the issue and helps disguise the actual historical facts.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2010, 09:08:24 AM »

So this is how we call it today. ;D Thanks for information. Just a question, what else the "science" will discover? Maybe Russian combine dna with Mongols by a result of swine flu injection :o? Who knows who cares ^^. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2010, 09:24:58 AM »

So this is how we call it today. ;D Thanks for information. Just a question, what else the "science" will discover? Maybe Russian combine dna with Mongols by a result of swine flu injection :o? Who knows who cares ^^. 
As a matter of fact many Russians do have Tarter DNA
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03