Author Topic: Leftist [Muslim?] attacks Muslim cab driver to make GZ Mosque opponents look bad  (Read 483 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/08/set-up-to-lynch-ground-zero-opposition-muslim-cab-slasher-worked-for-cordobapark-51.html

There are links to other websites reports cited in this article within this article, so visit Pam Geller's site to see them [her sources].

Set Up to Lynch Ground Zero Opposition: Muslim Cab Slasher Worked for Cordoba/Park 51

How deranged is the left? The slasher of Muslims works for the Cordoba/Park 51. This is what is building an Islamic supremacist mosque on Ground Zero. The only reason we know who this human filth is and who he worked for because of the brave and brilliant cab driver who, despite being slashed multiple times, locked this savage in the back of his cab.

Can you imagine if the would be Cordoba murderer got away. They would be hanging us in the public square as we speak.

It's no wonder the leftwing mainstream media is shushing up this story.And the Islamic supremacist, Hams funder CAIR blasted it in their alert. Their whiteash will be interesting tomorow. I wouldn't be surprised if CAIR had a hand in it ............. the CAIR offices are right nextdoor  to Imam Rauf's and Daisy the Con's offices n Riverside. How convenient.

'Anti-Muslim' attacker works for Pro Cordoba Mosque Group American Thinker

Politico reports today that the man who attacks a Muslim cab driver in NYC apparently as an anti-Muslim act, works for a group supporting the building of the mosque at ground zero.

The apparent anti-Muslim assault on a New York city cabbie by a man shouting  "Assalamu Alaikum. Consider this a checkpoint" produced an immediate round of recriminations over its connection to opposition to a New York Islamic Center and an apparent rising tide of Islamophobia.  ut as often at the intersection of politics and violent crime, the story doesn't appear to fit any easy stereotype: The alleged assailant, Michael Enright, is - according to his  Facebook  profile and the website  of the left-leaning media organization Intersections International - a student at the School of Visual Arts and a volunteer for Intersections, which recently produced a  statement  of support for the Park51 project, and is funded by the mainstream, liberal Collegiate Church of New York.

Make sure you cite this when the inevitable blame the opponents charges fall from the pens of the media.

Clearly this leftwing loon hoped to slash this poor man in pieces, get away, and have the opposition blamed for this heinous and vile crime. This is how low the mentally ill left will go.

Look at Little Green Sickballs: (hat tip Armaros):

These comments are still there since this morning when the stabbing story first broke and  the dangerously deranged Chuck Johnson wanted to blame it on Mosque opposition.

Since then it was discovered that the perpetrator is a liberal who actually was working for Park51

1http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/#    JasonA  Wed, Aug 25, 2010 10:16:06am replyquote    

[censored] Geller. [censored] Spenser. [censored] Rush.

Oh, just [censored] them all.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/#    talon_262  Wed, Aug 25, 2010 10:17:44am replyquote    

re: #1 JasonA

[censored] Geller. [censored] Spenser. [censored] Rush.

>Oh, just [censored] them all.

Actually, I wouldn't [censored] any of them with a 3-meter cattleprod...

They just need to STFU and STFD...seriously.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/#    Cato the Elder  Wed, Aug 25, 2010 10:43:50am replyquote    

Just another anti-jihadist who doesn't really hate Muslims (except when he's drunk).

I bet Geller bails him about and buys him a drink. In bed.

UPDATE: American Power has this: Charles Johnson Blames Right-Wing 'Bigotry' and 'Hatred' for Leftist Non-Profit Employee's Attack on New York Muslim Cabdriver

A "wag the dog" scenario.  It speaks volumes on how detached from reality some of today's average run of the mill Leftists/Muslims are.

Politico cite him screaming, "Assalamu Alaikum", as he carried out the attack. -- That's the Muslim war cry; it makes sense to assume this Leftist was also a Muslim, no?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0810/AntiMuslim_attacker_works_at_proPark51_group.html?showall
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
LOL i saw it :::D :::D :::D those leftists crazy leftists.No he's not a muslim but he's a leftist
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
A crazed leftist...this is why you never share a cab in NY
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Thanks for this info, I only got bits and pieces of it as I was listening in the car.  It just shows us what these Radicals will do to be able to stifle the people of America and go through with their agenda.   I also wanted Pam Geller's website.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A crazed leftist...this is why you never share a cab in NY

;D
Good advice.