Author Topic: Storm kicks off over Hindu nationalists arrest in US over jihadi literatures  (Read 1973 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
This is all over Indian media news:
Video 1:http://www.timesnow.tv/Spl-From-jail-to-immigration-hold/videoshow/4352395.cms
Video 2:http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4352425.cms

Vijay Kumar, caught allegedly carrying jihadi literature and brass knuckles at Houston airport, is a former RSS pracharak committed to the cause of “protecting the ethos of Indian civilisation”, says D C Nath, former special director of the Intelligence Bureau.

Nath and Kumar are close friends, both members of Patriots' Forum, a charitable trust. Nath said Kumar was originally a New Delhi resident who shifted to Mumbai three years ago to make documentaries on illegal Bangladeshi migrants. Illegal Bangladeshi migrants and the change in demographics was Kumar's chosen subject, Nath said.

Kumar has an interest in real estate and tried his hand as a consultant in both new Delhi and Mumbai, Nath said, but what kept him busy was his documentaries on human rights, gender injustice and illegal migration.

Advocate Navin Chaumal too said Kumar was once associated with the RSS. He had been planning a PIL on Bangladeshi migrants and researching the subject. “He met me days before he left for US, and said we should move the PIL after his return.”

Nath said Kumar had spent his earlier part of life “following spirituality in the Himalayas” after which he moved to New Delhi and tried to set up a company in security services. He set up a company that did not take off, then moved to real estate consultancy, said Nath.

“There are two specific custodies Kumar is involved in, the criminal case custody (for the brass knuckles) and the immigration custody (for the jihadi literature),” criminal defense attorney Grant Scheiner told Newsline from Houston.

“We are moving court today to get the criminal court case hearing postponed. The state is set to revoke his visa. He is expected to be in immigration custody till September 2. The next hearing in the criminal matter was kept for August 27, but with Kumar inside he will not be able to attend it, hence we are going to ask for postponement.”

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/man-held-with-jihadi-papers-has-rss-roots/673067/1

Detention of Indian “quite disturbing”

WASHINGTON: The continued detention of Vijay Kumar, the Indian arrested in Houston, Texas, last week for possessing jihadi literature and a set of brass knuckles, is “quite disturbing,” his lawyer said, worrying in particular that he may remain in immigration custody for months on end awaiting a formal trial.

In an interview with The Hindu, Mr. Kumar's attorney Grant Scheiner said that while he did not want to accuse the Federal Bureau of Investigation of overreacting, he wanted it to “connect the dots.”

Mr. Kumar, a documentary filmmaker stopping in the United States en route to Canada, was arrested at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport on Friday after officials were said to have noticed him “fidgeting” and “sweating” in the line for a security check.

Mr. Scheiner pointed out that Houston had seen a spell of unusually hot weather in recent days, and it was hardly surprising that Mr. Kumar was sweating.

However, according to Mr. Scheiner, the more worrying developments in the case occurred this week: although Mr. Kumar posted the bond and was about to leave, the authorities “took him into immigration custody.” Mr. Scheiner said the federal authorities had stepped in and he did not know why, especially as Mr. Kumar was definitely not on any FBI list or the no-fly list.

Further, there appears no clarity on the length of the immigration custody that Mr. Kumar would face, there were “no guarantees that the immigration judge would free him,” after his bail hearing scheduled for Thursday.

Even if he were freed , he would be unable to travel, as he had been asked to surrender his passport. Given that it often take months to set a trial date, Mr. Kumar faces the possibility of remaining in the U.S. for much longer, though he knows no one in this country, Mr. Scheiner said.

On the question of his arrest and subsequent posting of bail, his attorney said the very fact that the “extremely high bond for a third degree felony offence” — set at $50,000 initially — was reduced on Monday to a much lower $5,000 suggested that the judge believed that he meant no harm. “The judge would not have reduced bail if he'd thought Mr. Kumar was a terrorist.”

Regarding Mr. Kumar's behaviour at the airport, Mr. Scheiner said that when he was taken away and interrogated by the authorities, his reaction was fraught with confusion and concern because “he does not speak English very well, he speaks Hindi. Therefore, he was confused when questioned.”

http://www.hindu.com/2010/08/27/stories/2010082753921500.htm
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 02:04:47 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He's not a muzzie what are they the U.S. Govt so worried about
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think it is a case of idiotism. That's what happens when you put incompetent people and set even more incompetent PC protocols for them to follow.

• Master JTFer
this is what muzzies had to say on the ummah.com forum

Vijaya Kumar, a non muslim has gone to USA to educate his fellow believers about Islamic fundamentalism.See how Brahmanical terrorists are working very hard even abroad.We Muslims pathetically have failed to expose real terrorists to the international community.It is our failure that the international community is still supporting the Apartheid regime in occupied Palastine.Infact International community is not aware of the largest terrorist outfit(RSS)in the Indian subcontinent. RSS terrorists are actively involving in all anti-Islamic movements in USA and Europe.RSS terrorists are being trained by infamous Mossad of Racists regime in Occupied Palastine.The Apartheid regime (Israel) has played a key role in Gujarat genocide and all major terror attacks carried out by RSS terrorists in India.

:::D
forgot who is in power in the U.S. ? Its a crime to talk against Jihad.

I'm sure he will be interrogated about the working/operations of Hindu Nationalist organisation. And secondly his links with Intelligence Bureau officers. IB is to India, what Shin Bet is to Israel.

Dead sure pakistan will use this incident as an propaganda to show the links of Hindutva elements and Intelligence of India. The fact is the ISI of Pakistan is always pointed out by us to having links with Islamic hardline organisations. So this incident will be used against us in International arena.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 HAJJI   Hussein OSAMA OBAMA WANTS TO SHOW THE QURANPIGS THAT HE'S SUSPICIOUS OF EVERYONE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Brass knuckles are illegal here. If he didn't want to be suspected why did he have that? I think he's also not allowed to have that type of item on a plane. There are legal substitutes you can get when you're here that don't break the law and won't raise as much suspicion, if you want to private message me I'll tell you about them. However having brass knuckles AND the jihadi literature, especially with the way that any foreigner with such literature is likely to be seriously suspected, was just a very bad combination. Wasn't there any way he could have e-mailed the information to himself or someone in the States rather than carrying it with him? He could have attached a note that it was for exposing Islam's evil.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I think they want to 'indoctrinate' the 'inconvenience of security' to public opinion.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Those brass knuckles may be an ornamental part of some Hindu dress code like Shivaji had Baghnakha OR the muslimices have hijab and turban.

I think that he may be released with full honor and full compensation. As he is Hindu so it is not expected that any politician will lose a single hour of sleep over his arrest, whether he is arrested in America or Australia.

When he is released, he may like to see the place where a Greek orthodox church was not permitted to be built and also the place where a super ZERO moskauvva is being permitted.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
That's a heck of a long way away from Houston Syygue, granted, it's not as far as India, but in practical terms it may as well be in many ways.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I was watching the video on the site and it really seems like this guy got a raw deal. It's really awful :( I hope he will be able to get out of this without any charges.

One of the problems is that very ignorant people always refer to Muslims as "Indians" around here. A Muslim woman from Kenya that worked with me at one of my jobs was there one day and a customer referred to her as wearing "traditional Indian dress". So I think a lot of people have no idea that not all Indians are Pakistani, or that not all Indians are Muslim, and that not all Muslims are from India or Pakistan.

• Master JTFer
the worst is, his visa getting revoked for dubious reasons. Probably US government sees anyone coming to their country and talking against Islam or Jihad, as not in the interest of America  :o

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
So I think a lot of people have no idea that not all Indians are Pakistani, or that not all Indians are Muslim, and that not all Muslims are from India or Pakistan.

But were talking about really stupid people here.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Whatever happened to 'Diplomatic Immunity'?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
So I think a lot of people have no idea that not all Indians are Pakistani, or that not all Indians are Muslim, and that not all Muslims are from India or Pakistan.

But were talking about really stupid people here.

Yes but I have corrected people before and said "That's not an Indian, that's an Arab", or "That's not a Muslim, that's a Hindu". To many people "Indian" and "Arab" is the same thing, so they just revert back to their old way of thinking and continue to refer to all Muslims they see as "Indians". It's one of those battles I usually choose not to fight with people after I correct them the first time.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "Whatever happened to 'Diplomatic Immunity'? "

About the same thing that happened to education courses in Civics.     :'(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

Mr. Kumar, a documentary filmmaker stopping in the United States en route to Canada, was arrested at the George Bush Intercontinental Airport on Friday after officials were said to have noticed him “fidgeting” and “sweating” in the line for a security check.

LOL, I was also targeted by some hick security chump because he thought my bag was too heavy!   He looked at it in xray for a few minutes but still sent me for extra security because he thought I had too many papers, and that's suspicious apparently, to have papers.   I guess because of my kippa, he had to target a Jew to be evenhanded with Muslims.  That's probably why this Indian was targeted too.   The clowns involved in this type of airport security are usually either shvartzas or power-hungry/dictatorial white guys.

And of course it was an international flight, where I'd been out of the country many months, and the guy wondered why my bag was so heavy...