Author Topic: Huge Former World champ Negro boxer destroyed by smaller UFC fighter (Courture).  (Read 2672 times)

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
fedor emilekno would destroy all the names you guys have mentioned above,plus the klitscko borhters would destroy all the names you mentioned above...fact...

Props to randy...

Yet Fedor was taken out a Brasilian.

fedor was batterering the guy, got sloppy and lost. It shows how amazing he is to last that long in the heavyweight division and not lose.

He will avenge that loss, that guy knows it as well, fedor knows it, and everyone with half a brain knows it.

Fedor needed the loss to wake himself up and come back stronger, he was obviously getting bored with schooling everyone.

How was he schooling everyone?
After he fought Cro Cop he fought a bunch of fighters on the tail end of their careers.
He finally fought a guy getting into his prime in Fabricio Werdum and he Lost it's as simple as that.

hahahah so he lost, you know he will destroy fabricio again, i know he will, there really isnt much else debate to be had.

Next you are going to claim roger federer is rubbish because hes lost tennis maches before...

Who is talking about tennis?
You never know how a fight will turn out.
People thought BJ Penn would Beat Frankie Edgar but he lost 2 in a row to him.
Look at Matt Serra and George St Pierre.
People wrote off Matt and he knocked out George.
Look at Cro Cop vs Gonzaga.
You cannot count a fighter out just because he is fighting your fav fighter.
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
fedor emilekno would destroy all the names you guys have mentioned above,plus the klitscko borhters would destroy all the names you mentioned above...fact...

Props to randy...

Yet Fedor was taken out a Brasilian.

fedor was batterering the guy, got sloppy and lost. It shows how amazing he is to last that long in the heavyweight division and not lose.

He will avenge that loss, that guy knows it as well, fedor knows it, and everyone with half a brain knows it.

Fedor needed the loss to wake himself up and come back stronger, he was obviously getting bored with schooling everyone.

Sounds like the basic excuse-making.   He obviously didn't school werdum

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
where have i made excuses??i simply said that people lose in mma, that includes the best, and it was showed how good fedor was that he went so long undefeated.

Fact remains 9 times out of ten he would batter werdum, and when they have a rematch, i will be proved right...once again...

Nothing really to add, and ill assume that you both agree with me..

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
where have i made excuses??i simply said that people lose in mma, that includes the best, and it was showed how good fedor was that he went so long undefeated.

Fact remains 9 times out of ten he would batter werdum, and when they have a rematch, i will be proved right...once again...

Where do you get the odds 9 times out of 10?
Anything can happen and how do you know Fedor would win 90% of the bouts against Fabricio?
Fabricio could have Fedors number

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Maybe... Maybe not.   If he's so much better, why doesn't he fight worthy competitors who are actually a challenge?   But sometimes a guy who everyone thinks is better actually isn't...   Anything can happen in a fight like that.    In any case, I don't really know that much about mma to say much about it.

Why would you make that assumption?    See above.   That said, I'm not exactly disagreeing either because I'm no expert.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
as i say we will see, you can sit on the fence, but i think this will be more closer to matt hughes victory over GSP, GSP never even got near to loisng to matt again. Both fedor and GSp lost by sub in the first round.

ONly difference was you could argue GSO was still green then, but i think fedor has got bored, and even e has slipped into human mode..

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
as i say we will see, you can sit on the fence, but i think this will be more closer to matt hughes victory over GSP, GSP never even got near to loisng to matt again. Both fedor and GSp lost by sub in the first round.

ONly difference was you could argue GSO was still green then, but i think fedor has got bored, and even e has slipped into human mode..

I never mentioned Matt Hughes.
I was talking about Matt Serra.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
and i was mentioning matt hughes......

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!

Matt hughes was in the tail end of his career so after their first fight the other don't really match up with fedor loss

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer

Matt hughes was in the tail end of his career so after their first fight the other don't really match up with fedor loss

all i am saying is people lose in mma, and it shows how good fedor is that after beating prime cro cop, prime nog prime randleman(steroids), etc etc. i think he will destroy werdum in the rematch. Thats my opinion, ad i think you will find me right. Im pretty good on sports, and im pretty good at sports.

But as you say, we will see...

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Fedor lost because be played werdum's game. The ground game Fedor will not lose next time.

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!

all i am saying is people lose in mma, and it shows how good fedor is that after beating prime cro cop, prime nog prime randleman(steroids), etc etc. i think he will destroy werdum in the rematch. Thats my opinion, ad i think you will find me right. Im pretty good on sports, and im pretty good at sports.

But as you say, we will see...

Instead of given credit where it is due all I see is you making excuses for Fedor.
He lost plan and simple.
Besides this topic is not about fedor it's about James Toney and Randy Couture.