Author Topic: Resist the Arab occupation of Israel!  (Read 3516 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Resist the Arab occupation of Israel!
« on: August 29, 2010, 05:53:18 AM »
Land of Israel:

The Arab occupation of our land:

The Arabs have been stealing our land since the days of Muhammad. From the flourishing towns and settlements of the Israelites in today's Syria and Lebanon, a desert was created - justifying Winston Churchill's saying "wherever the Arab comes, the desert comes" - an occupation of rape, mass conversion, destruction and murder of more than 1,400 years has been taking place. The Jew is busy crying about Black and Indian civil rights in America, about the situation of the Tibetians in China, but no tear has been shed for G-D's bleeding land.

As the descendants of King David and Solomon the liberators, of Zerubbabel the awakener, of Joshua the conqueror, of Judah Maccabee and his brothers the freedom fighters and the ultimate examples of Jewish bravery, this is a fight we should never abandon. The destiny of our nation and land is our responsibility as the children of Israel, representatives of G-D on Earth. The enemy outnumbers us in numbers and weapons, but you shall have no worries - hope and trust we have put in G-D, G-D who got us back home, to our beloved, missed Zion, G-D who liberated us from the yoke of Egypt, Nazi Germany, Assyria and Babylon, Greece and Rome, the Soviet Union and the British Empire, He will save us from the enemies of the generation - the Islamic Amalekites.

The differences between us should be put aside because they are not relevant - a Jew is a Jew, whether his ancestors were expelled from Israel to Russia or to Morroco, to Ethiopia or to Persia. Unity is the key for victory - division destroyed the Second Temple, unity will raise the Third Temple. Remove the Sword from your brother and point it against the enemy - for he who has the Sword will have the Land.

Resist!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:08:33 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Resist the Arab occupation of Israel!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 06:57:37 AM »
Believe all of that land from the Nile to the Euphrates was stolen by the enemies of the Jewish people the Arabs. One day the Jews will take that land back.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 07:03:07 AM »
What do you do about the majority of world Jews, whose concern is directed towards every third-world rabble out there exclusively?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 07:11:16 AM »
My biggest concern is how are we going to kick the Arabs out of that area? For example, Syria has 22 million people and Iraq has 30 million people.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 07:18:30 AM »
What do you do about the majority of world Jews, whose concern is directed towards every third-world rabble out there exclusively?

In this spiritually ill generation, trust in G-D and morals are far from being dominant. Jews fear blood and meat more than they fear G-D and they want to be "popular" - or in other words, slaves of the evil that reigns in the world today. When the world feels contempt for the Jews, most of the Jews will feel the same. Who wants to be a part of a nation without honor and self-respect? this leads to assimilation .

The greatest flows of Aliyah and Jewish pride took place when Jews fought in masses, through deeds (during the time of the JDL, the victories of the liberty fighters Irgun and Stern Gang, the Partisans, Six Days War, Independence War) - not just words. I believe that the Resistance and recovery of the Jewish people will grow as the gains grow. The more that the light for the Jewish people - our movement, for examples - loses, the more Jews we lose. The opposite, the more we gain. We should focus on Jewish pride and national respect, for Judaism to become more acceptable for Galut and Israeli Jews. We cannot lose them - the spiritual Holocaust will stop only when the physical Holocaust will stop.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 12:19:36 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 07:21:50 AM »
My biggest concern is how are we going to kick the Arabs out of that area? For example, Syria has 22 million people and Iraq has 30 million people.

Strike with might --- we will have to learn the lesson of the Dir Yassin "massacare"... The Jews won a great victory and the Arab media reported that a horrendous massacre has taken place there: women were raped, husbands and sons slaughtered like sheep and the whole villaged was wiped off. (Sadly) this was false, but the very rumor made tens, if not hunderds, of thousands of Arabs run away to Jordan and Syria.

Only the al-Majnoonun (the crazy ones) win wars with Arabs.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 08:05:23 AM »

Strike with might --- we will have to learn the lesson of the Dir Yassin "massacare"... The Jews won a great victory and the Arab media reported that a horrendous massacre has taken place there: women were raped, husbands and sons slaughtered like sheep and the whole villaged was wiped off. (Sadly) this was false, but the very rumor made tens, if not hunderds, of thousands of Arabs run away to Jordan and Syria.

Only the al-Majnoonun (the crazy ones) win wars with Arabs.

One day, I wish for an Arab-free Israel. That would be very nice.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 09:48:26 AM »
Greater Israel, the Promised Land, will take place; HaShem said it, and HaShem both always keeps His word, and never is wrong.  Ishmael will be put back in his place, and Jacob will reign the Holy Land.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 10:22:42 AM »
Resist with all your strength.   The Anti-Christ wants to divide the land given to Abraham and his descendants, he does not want any more Jewish children to be born, and will not give up his aggression.  I believe he is close to coming into power. The War of Gog and Magog may not be far away.  Faith and obedience to God are Israel's weapons, + the technologies and other Massive surprises israel has in store!

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 01:01:06 PM »
+Support.
+Awesome Topic.
+Epic win.
-Need moar Israel.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 01:05:16 PM »
the Nile and the Euphrates are much longer than that. iv'e calculated, if we were to go over the entire lengths of those 2 rivers, we would control:
israel as it is today
eastern egypt
eastern sudan
ethiopia
eritia
djibouti
somalia
uganda
much of kenya
the entire Arabian peninsula
Kuwait
half of iraq
jordan
lebanon
much of syria
much of turkey
cyprus

and about the people already there, how about just not let them vote?

Wow. That's a lot of land. More than I thought actually.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 01:06:48 PM »
the Nile and the Euphrates are much longer than that. iv'e calculated, if we were to go over the entire lengths of those 2 rivers, we would control:
israel as it is today
eastern egypt
eastern sudan
ethiopia
eritia
djibouti
somalia
uganda
much of kenya
Kuwait
half of iraq
jordan
lebanon
much of syria
much of turkey
cyprus

:::D :::D :::D :::D

EPIC FAIL

of course what you're saying is false and you don't have any Halachic base for that.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 01:07:27 PM »
Believe all of that land from the Nile to the Euphrates was stolen by the enemies of the Jewish people the Arabs. One day the Jews will take that land back.

Amen!

That Zionist dream will be fulfilled one day, not only Arabs need be expelled from the Holy Land but they also need to renounce islam.

Israel has the right to EXPAND!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2010, 01:10:23 PM »
+Support.
+Awesome Topic.
+Epic win.
-Need moar Israel.

?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010, 01:11:21 PM »
israel as it is today
eastern egypt
eastern sudan
ethiopia
eritia
djibouti
somalia
uganda
much of kenya
Kuwait
half of iraq
jordan
lebanon
much of syria
much of turkey
cyprus

EPIC FAIL

of course what you're saying is false and you don't have any Halachic base for that.

That's exactly what I was saying. Why would Israel want to expand into Zululand? (Africa)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 01:13:52 PM »
The song of Resistance and fight for Freedom:

Unknown Soldiers / Avraham "Yair" Stern

Unknown Soldiers are we, without uniform
And around us fear and the shadow of death
We have all been drafted for life.
Only death will discharge us from [our] ranks,

On red days of riots and blood
In the dark nights of despair
In towns and villages shall we raise our banner
On which are inscribed defence and conquest

We were not drafted by the whip, like a mob of slaves
To shed our blood in foreign lands
Our will is to be forever free
Our dream - to die for our country

From all directions, tens of thousands of obstacles
Cruel fate has placed on our path
But enemies, spies and prison houses
Will never be able to stop us

And if we fall in the streets and homes
We will be buried silently in the night
Thousands of others will fill our places
To protect and defend forever

With the tears of bereaved mothers
And the blood of pure babies
Like mortar shall we put together the cadaver building blocks
The edifice of the homeland shall we raise

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:25:44 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 01:16:11 PM »

heres what ive calculated

i have some mistakes, im not a cartographer, and ive included the entire nile delta because its hard to define the border of the full land of israel inside the delta

all i did here was trace the 2 rivers and put in everything between them.

EPIC FAIL

yes, i do have a halachic basis, i just went on google earth and traced the nile and the euphrates as far as i could

We don't have enough Jews in the world for that. Remember, there are only 15 million Jews in the world.

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 01:17:39 PM »
I made a map of Israel, America, and Nukia (Mine)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2010, 01:21:17 PM »

yes, i do have a halachic basis, i just went on google earth and traced the nile and the euphrates as far as i could

Your "calculation" is invalid and irrelevant because you don't know how to rule Halacha. You've "calculated" it using your limited knowledge of the Written Torah but you don't have the tools of how to rule it. I want ONE Rabbi who will approve your "calculation".

http://www.yeshiva.org.il/midrash/Shiur.asp?id=3030
http://www.yeshiva.org.il/midrash/shiur.asp?id=3030
http://www.yeshiva.org.il/midrash/shiur.asp?id=13115
http://www.yeshiva.org.il/midrash/shiur.asp?id=3011

sit and learn.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2010, 01:21:53 PM »

Tambal

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 01:23:34 PM »

We don't have enough Jews in the world for that. Remember, there are only 15 million Jews in the world.

It's not about numbers. It's about the guidelines of G-D, remember that today we don't have "enough" population for the "little" map I showed in the beginning of the topic and yet they are the real borders.

Offline Reaganukics

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2010, 01:27:53 PM »

Tambal
I don't know what Tambal means, but I was kidding, as that map I gave is absurd. However, if it actually occurred, I would have no problem, being Emperor of Nukia and all.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2010, 01:30:34 PM »

Tambal
I don't know what Tambal means, but I was kidding, as that map I gave is absurd. However, if it actually occurred, I would have no problem, being Emperor of Nukia and all.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2010, 07:41:11 PM »
I agree,  This is an excellent thread title.  We should only have enough people to populate and defend the biblical boundaries

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2010, 08:16:26 PM »

heres what ive calculated

i have some mistakes, im not a cartographer, and ive included the entire nile delta because its hard to define the border of the full land of israel inside the delta

all i did here was trace the 2 rivers and put in everything between them.

EPIC FAIL

not accurate, a large chunk of those in the US are "reform" Jews, and a lot of the "Russian Jews" aren't really Jewish, at least not halachically. Most aren't even circumsized.