Author Topic: Resist the Arab occupation of Israel!  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Resist the Arab occupation of Israel!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2010, 09:25:56 PM »
In this spiritually ill generation, trust in G-D and morals are far from being dominant. Jews fear blood and meat more than they fear G-D and they want to be "popular" - or in other words, slaves of the evil that reigns in the world today. When the world feels contempt for the Jews, most of the Jews will feel the same. Who wants to be a part of a nation without honor and self-respect? this leads to assimilation .

The greatest flows of Aliyah and Jewish pride took place when Jews fought in masses, through deeds (during the time of the JDL, the victories of the liberty fighters Irgun and Stern Gang, the Partisans, Six Days War, Independence War) - not just words. I believe that the Resistance and recovery of the Jewish people will grow as the gains grow. The more that the light for the Jewish people - our movement, for examples - loses, the more Jews we lose. The opposite, the more we gain. We should focus on Jewish pride and national respect, for Judaism to become more acceptable for Galut and Israeli Jews. We cannot lose them - the spiritual Holocaust will stop only when the physical Holocaust will stop.
I would give anything to see Jews rekindling their proud warrior past, both in Biblical and modern times. Would any average Israelis ever listen to an interested Gentile with such a message?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2010, 09:30:06 PM »
In this spiritually ill generation, trust in G-D and morals are far from being dominant. Jews fear blood and meat more than they fear G-D and they want to be "popular" - or in other words, slaves of the evil that reigns in the world today. When the world feels contempt for the Jews, most of the Jews will feel the same. Who wants to be a part of a nation without honor and self-respect? this leads to assimilation .

The greatest flows of Aliyah and Jewish pride took place when Jews fought in masses, through deeds (during the time of the JDL, the victories of the liberty fighters Irgun and Stern Gang, the Partisans, Six Days War, Independence War) - not just words. I believe that the Resistance and recovery of the Jewish people will grow as the gains grow. The more that the light for the Jewish people - our movement, for examples - loses, the more Jews we lose. The opposite, the more we gain. We should focus on Jewish pride and national respect, for Judaism to become more acceptable for Galut and Israeli Jews. We cannot lose them - the spiritual Holocaust will stop only when the physical Holocaust will stop.
I would give anything to see Jews rekindling their proud warrior past, both in Biblical and modern times. Would any average Israelis ever listen to an interested Gentile with such a message?

you'd have a better chance watching a muslim eat a ham sandwhich. Not going to happen.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2010, 09:58:22 PM »
My biggest concern is how are we going to kick the Arabs out of that area? For example, Syria has 22 million people and Iraq has 30 million people.

Before we deal with those we need to deal with the Million or so within Israel the 1.5 Million in Judea and Samaria the 1.5 Million in Gaza and the 1.3 Million in the Sinai Peninsula. Then we can deal with the 100 Million in the outer areas.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2010, 02:23:38 AM »

heres what ive calculated

i have some mistakes, im not a cartographer, and ive included the entire nile delta because its hard to define the border of the full land of israel inside the delta

all i did here was trace the 2 rivers and put in everything between them.

:::D :::D :::D :::D

EPIC FAIL

of course what you're saying is false and you don't have any Halachic base for that.

yes, i do have a halachic basis, i just went on google earth and traced the nile and the euphrates as far as i could

We don't have enough Jews in the world for that. Remember, there are only 15 million Jews in the world.

not accurate, a large chunk of those in the US are "reform" Jews, and a lot of the "Russian Jews" aren't really Jewish, at least not halachically. Most aren't even circumsized.

im a russian jew.......

and about the reform guys, who says they have to be orthodox?

Hehehe, when they start bringing their women who wear kippas and implant church organs into the synagogue, believe me, you will be saying that too.   

And surely since you live in America, you must have met some "JAPs" by now (Jewish American Princess) - the glorious product of the reform movement along with emasculated men and intermarriage fever.  You can't possibly want this in Israel... The reform movement is the destruction of the Jewish people.

Reform Jews can be allowed into Israel only if they agree to keep their "movement" and made-up phony religion  (and "hanuka bushes" and women wearing kippas) out. (IMO of course).
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 02:31:49 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2010, 02:49:58 AM »

i think a monopoly of a single sect over a religion is extremely unhealthy. there need to be opposing views and interpretations so that the religion remains alive and there is no abuse of power. Christianity was dominated by catholicism for ages and look how much they abused power. while Judaism is undoubtedly inspired by G-d, the rabbis are just men, some who will be good and who will be corrupt if given too much power.

Real Judaism has within it opposing views and differing interpretations. 

"Reform" is not part of real Judaism and is not an "interpretation" it's a REPUDIATION of our covenant.   You need to learn more about what our "religion" is really about and you will see that there are boundaries and reform sits clearly outside the boundaries and disconnected from the legal system and the tradition.  But you have to learn to know these things.    Don't compare reform to rabbis.   That's like comparing an imam or a monk to a rabbi.   different religions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2010, 02:51:31 AM »
Next thing you'll tell me you want men wearing dresses because that's a differing "interpretation" of how society is supposed to be, and if society is dominated by only women wearing dresses and men wearing men's clothing, that's a monopoly on societal norms and must be "unhealthy" (whatever that means).   

And the example of Catholicism is relevant how?   I'm not a Christian and neither are you so it really has nothing to do with us how Christians sort out their clergy etc.   

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2010, 03:56:36 AM »

heres what ive calculated

i have some mistakes, im not a cartographer, and ive included the entire nile delta because its hard to define the border of the full land of israel inside the delta

all i did here was trace the 2 rivers and put in everything between them.

:::D :::D :::D :::D

EPIC FAIL

of course what you're saying is false and you don't have any Halachic base for that.

yes, i do have a halachic basis, i just went on google earth and traced the nile and the euphrates as far as i could

We don't have enough Jews in the world for that. Remember, there are only 15 million Jews in the world.

not accurate, a large chunk of those in the US are "reform" Jews, and a lot of the "Russian Jews" aren't really Jewish, at least not halachically. Most aren't even circumsized.
We don't give up on Jews even reform ones, unless you mean gentiles who supposedly undergo reform conversion. And the Russian Jews are good people, most of the gentiles that came along with them are good people too. But altogether I don't think there are more then 13 millions Jews worldwide, possibly there are as few as 10 million.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2010, 05:19:03 AM »

???

This is not a "Halachic base", it's your calculation based on ignorance.

Quote from: Genesis 15:18-21
"In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite; and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Rephaim; and the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Girgashite, and the Jebusite."

Quote from: Rabbi David Chai Ha'Cohen
From the said in the verses above comes a form of definition, which is going to be used in the whole Torah: First of all, there are 2 borderlines which are used as a frame to Eretz Israel, and both are watery borders: The river of Egypt in the South, and the river Euphrates in the North. Second, the areas are decided by the nations inhabiting it. Abraham had been proimsed the land of inhabitation of 10 nations who are: the Kenite, the Kenizzite, the Kadmonite, the Hittite, the Perizzite, the Rephaim, the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Girgashite and the Jebusite.

The commentators of the Torah, in explaning these verses, defined the borders of the Land. The translation of Yonatan Ben Uziel ruled that the river of Egypt is the Nyle. Many commentators used the same  method of explaining. Although, ibn Ezra wrote that the river of Egypt is not the Nyle but the Shichor, that some suppose is one of the arms of the Nyle river in a place called Lake Bardawil.

The definition of the three nations: the Kenite, the Kenizzite and the Kadmonite, several commentaries have been written: Rashi explains that these are Edom, Moav and Amon, or in other words the whole of Transjordan...

the Nyle (according to some Poskim) is the Southern border while the Euphrates or Prat in Hebrew is the Northern border, that's first.
So it's no wonder you think it's like this.
You missed the other "terms" for the borders.
seriously, learn it.
http://www.yeshiva.org.il/midrash/shiur.asp?id=13115#10b

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2010, 05:29:08 AM »
Reform "Judaism" is closer to Xtianity than to Judaism and should be kept away from Jews in any place, just like pedophillia and Islam.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2010, 12:24:06 PM »
my point is that there should not be a central authority. if it can happen to Christianity, it can happen to us, when people are given too much power, they abuse it.

Really, then why does the Torah assert that there should be centralized authority?   You know better?  Why did the prophets allow there to be a Sanhedrin and not complain against it?   Why did some of the prophets actually serve within the Anshei Knesseth Hagedolah?   You really have no idea what you're talking about.    This is like arguing there should be no police because a police force is a central authority and central authority is evil.   Likewise there can be no government.   Is the govt not a centralized authority?   

btw, im not a huge fan of the reform movement either

Sounds like you are a huge fan.  You want to give them power and give them inroads into Israel.   Insanity!