Author Topic: Italy will not recognize qurananimilism as a Religion  (Read 1759 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Italy will not recognize qurananimilism as a Religion
« on: August 30, 2010, 08:51:15 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :fireworks:                     

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/08/italy-islam-not-recognized-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status.html   

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status
Italy has denied religious status to Islam. Politicians cited extremist (fundamentalist) imams, polygamy and failure to uphold women's rights by Muslim immigrants as obstacles to recognizing Islam as an official religion in Italy.

And here in the US we are paying for extremist imams (like Rauf) and their wives to go on Middle Eastern junkets to raise money for Islamic supremacist Ground Zero mosques. Sick.

Rauf qatar
Photo: Ground Zero mosque Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, of the Cordoba Initiative, at the Fanar-Qatar Islamic Cultural Center's mosque in Qatar (August 27, 2010). This is the first leg of his US-funded tour to Bahrain, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.

Italy: Islam denied income tax revenue

Rome, 27 August (AKI) - Mosques in Italy will not receive a share of income tax revenue the Italian government allocates to religious faiths each year. Hindu and Buddhist temples, Greek Orthodox churches and Jehovah's Witnesses will be eligible for the funds, according to a bill approved by the Italian cabinet in May and still must be approved by parliament.

Until now, the government had earmarked 8 percent of income tax revenue for Italy's established churches. The great majority of these funds go to the Catholic Church, although if they wish, individual tax payers may elect to give the money to charities and cultural projects instead.

The head of COREIS, one of Italy's largest Muslim groups, Yahya Pallavicini, said he was bitter that Islam had been denied the revenue from Italian income tax.

"Work should be begun on legally recognising those moderate Muslims who have for years shown themselves to be reliable interlocutors who are free of and fundamentalist ideology," he said.

Islam is not an established religion in Italy and there is only one official mosque in the country, Rome's Grand Mosque. Politicians from the ruling coalition cite radical imams, polygamy and failure to uphold women's rights by Muslims immigrants as obstacles to recognising Islam as an official religion in Italy.

Until now, only the Catholic Church, Judaism and other established churches including Lutherans, Evangelists, Waldensians and 7th-day Adventists have received the income tax revenue from the Itallain government.

Somebodys still normal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Italy will not recognize qurananimilism as a Religion
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 08:57:45 AM »
That's great news. I hope the mobsters shoot all muslims out of the country.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 08:58:34 AM »
That's great news. I hope the mobsters shoot all muslims out of the country.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 09:03:43 AM »
Still, Europe is finished

Bye Bye
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 09:32:05 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 11:00:07 AM »
Good for Italy.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 11:58:38 AM »
That's a good start!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 12:54:24 PM »
wow

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 01:28:29 PM »
France and England are going to have civil wars within next 20 years.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 05:57:29 PM »
Good for the Italians. Islam is not a religion. It is a death cult and I hope more countries not only in Europe but around the world follow a similar path.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 09:26:11 PM »
Very sane decision.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 09:36:40 PM »
VIVA ITALIA! VIVA ITALIA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 09:39:14 PM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 09:56:16 PM »
Ron, the majority of the Italian people were not behind Mussolini. He was wildly unpopular.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 10:05:14 PM »
Ron, the majority of the Italian people were not behind Mussolini. He was wildly unpopular.

Funny - a leader without a nation to lead.  ::)

Mussolini didn't serve in the Italian Fascisto Nazi army - the Italian people did.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 10:05:34 PM »
How about France? Kicking out the Roma {Gypsies}...

I still haven't talked to anyone about this... I am surprised we have not discussed it here.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 10:15:53 PM »
Funny - a leader without a nation to lead.  ::)

Mussolini didn't serve in the Italian Fascisto Nazi army - the Italian people did.
Mussolini was not popularly elected. He was appointed to be dictator by the Italian king whom he had brainwashed, and in the end he was torn limb from limb by his own people.

The Italian army was extremely halfhearted during WWII as any historian can show. Yes it would have been better if it had not existed at all but it was no Ustasha or Wehrmacht.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2010, 10:56:07 PM »
How about France? Kicking out the Roma {Gypsies}...

I still haven't talked to anyone about this... I am surprised we have not discussed it here.

I understand Sarkozies decision, althrough I feel no hate towards them. Their way of life doesn't fit into modern societies and causes lots of problems. Plus lots of Gypsies have to work on their moral compass concerning property offenses and using their their own children to make money. In Hamburg i.e. I have seen little Gypsy children on their knees the hands foulded to prayer with a sign on their breast hanging from the neck "I am hungry I need money." This is absurd, because welfare is only in cash for personal need ca. 500 $ the month. They take the welfare cash and use in addition such methods in order to take more. I can understand that lots of people feel disgusted.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 12:50:10 AM »

?

why does commending something italy did immediately renders me a facist?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2010, 11:38:06 AM »

?

why does commending something italy did immediately renders me a facist?

Italian people are with the exception of some orthodox catholic circles and white supremacist groups no anti-semites.

Berlusconi is althrough a crook and adulterer no enemy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2010, 11:44:03 AM »
Yes, there are some lunatic Italians on Pedofront--ROTFLMAO. Do they not care that the fujjpackers David Duke and Don Black don't even consider them to be white?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2010, 03:25:49 PM »
Funny you are sting this. I'm in Italy now and was in Rome yesterday. A couple days ago heard helicopters above me. It was Nazi Muslim qaddafi yimach shemo uzikhro
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 05:42:12 PM »
I hope even if the rest of Europe goes to hell on earth that at least some countries can keep their heads above water. It looks like Italy might be one of those. Good for them!