Author Topic: Chaim was right about the ADL and ZOA  (Read 763 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim was right about the ADL and ZOA
« on: August 31, 2010, 10:12:47 PM »
On a recent thread, I defended a friend of mine who was critical of JTF with respect to our actions re: the 9/11 mosque.  Around that same time, I became aware of a former colleague that had several 'cartoons' on his facebook page that I thought were very anti-Semitic.  I had worked with this man and we had a good working relationship and I liked him, so I did the honorable thing and confronted him directly.  His response was pathetic, showing his true colors.   I wrote to both the ADL and the ZOA about this phenomenon ( a phenomenon that I cannot describe in further detail here) and I heard absolutely NOTHING from them.  This was the second time, I contacted the ADL, only to hear nothing back from them.  I am convinced that if I was writing to them about the safety of Blacks or the threat from so-called 'right wing extremists,' that they would have written me back immediately.  So concerned are they about the Jewish people that they didn't even bother responding to what is a pressing matter facing the Jewish people in the USA. 
   Finally, I am more saddened than anything, that the people who should be watching out for the Jewish people are just playing a game of lip service and letter writing with those in power.  The M.O. of these organizations and their message to other Jews is 'keep it safe, keep it safe, don't make waves, shhh.'  The non-activism of these groups proves more so than ever that Jewish leadership organizations learned absolutely nothing from Kahane (zt'l) or Zabotinsky (zt'l).  I hope these groups prove me wrong and if anyone has an interest in helping me figure out how to deal with anti-Semitic foreign nationals, please send me a pm.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:23:12 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Chaim was right about the ADL and ZOA
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 11:28:32 PM »
I wouldn't put the ZOA in the same class as the ADL.  ZOA is pro nationalist.  I am sorry they did not help you (assuming there was something they could have done) but that is not a fair comparison.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 12:55:21 AM »
I agree ZOA is not in the same camp as the ADL the ADL along with Abe Foxman Yimach Shemo are traitors and thiefs and informers. ZOA was against every pullout and believe that Abbas is not a partner in peace. Mort Klein is an orthodox Jews who wheres a Kippah he walks the walk and talks the talk.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 01:19:53 AM »
From what I have heard about the ZOA I have to agree with David and Secular. They are probably the best that you will find in a mainstream, establishment Jewish organization. They aren't doing anything spectacular but at least they don't support any evil things. Chaim has said as much.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 03:48:28 AM »
From currently reading Rabbi Kahane's, "The Story of the Jewish Defense League", it appears that the B'nei Brith's ADL were among the first to support "Affirmative Action", in blacks getting preferential treatment over Jews in the arena of social service jobs; what a pathetic and evil "Jewish" organization the ADL and B'nei Brith are.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 05:29:48 AM »
You should read Chaim's latest comments about the ZOA in his thread to the post I mentioned.  I didnt believe it either, but its true.  ZERO response from these people

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 04:06:19 PM »
Did anyone read his comments?  Can I get an mmmhmmm?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 04:33:09 PM »
Just out of curiosity, what did your friend say when you confronted him about the anti-semitic cartoons on his facebook page? 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 05:24:04 PM »
Lisa,

He gave me some intellectualized bs about how it depicted the war in Gaza.  On the one hand this Arab woman was stabbed with a Jewish knife from the front and by an Arab knife in the back.  In essence, Jews are killers and Arabs permit Jews to be killers.  What is never said by any of these cretins is how they particpate in making their own hell, a truth that they will never admit to--ever
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 06:17:19 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 06:08:36 PM »
You can always report his page/image to Facebook for starters.  Also, you can contact the Jewish Internet Defense Force.  I believe they specialize in countering online anti-semitism. 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 06:20:20 PM »
You can always report his page/image to Facebook for starters.  Also, you can contact the Jewish Internet Defense Force.  I believe they specialize in countering online anti-semitism. 

I reported the image to facebook.  I didn't think of the JIDF.  I wanted to contact the program director.  In doing this, I would be taking several risks with the likely possibility that she would do nothing and I would be left hanging in the wind. However since I am finished with that program, perhaps I should do just that.  I dont know. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 07:29:27 PM »
Sounds like the person who posted that image is the real backstabber considering that he was nice to your face but had anti-Semitic feelings all along.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 07:50:23 PM »
Sounds like the person who posted that image is the real backstabber considering that he was nice to your face but had anti-Semitic feelings all along.

He is practicing Taqqiya hard core.  He had no idea I was Jewish.  I am sorry so many Jews are liberal and being fooled by the thousands by these little despots who should be sent back to Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Pakistan, etc

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2010, 04:10:20 AM »
You should read Chaim's latest comments about the ZOA in his thread to the post I mentioned.  I didnt believe it either, but its true.  ZERO response from these people
Do you have the link to the post ?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 08:31:30 AM »
I contribute to ZOA and thought Mort was an Orthodox Jew.  Please let us know if Chaim finds out anything on his request.  They should respond to him!