Author Topic: Arabs honor and respect the Kahanists - contempt and despise self-hating Jews  (Read 1516 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
I translated a letter by an Arab journalist called Muhammad Shahada from Hebrew to English:

Quote from: Shahada Muhammad
To MK Meir Kahana
Even though I hate you, I respect you as an enemy!!! and I will act according to this. A photoshoot from my letter to the Ma'ariv magazine is attached herewith. Your name is mentioned in my article. The staff of Ma'ariv surely will not publish my letter, the way of a Zionist press. You are therefore authorized to publish my letter with my full name in all of your publications (the letter regards the Dr. Shaul Ha'levi Friedlender's comment on the words of Galia Tamam against Arabs. Dr Ha'Levi called to harshly act against her, even though she is a bereaved mother). Like you say the truth and all of it from your point of view, I want to say my absolute truth despite the differences between us. For me as a Nationalist Arab and for you as a Nationalist Jew there is one common spot which is: war against hypocrite, two-faced people, such as Dr. Ha'Levi and Yossi Sarid. I prefer fighting lions and wolves - such as the Kach movement and Geu'la Cohen - instead of fighting against rats and foxes such as Shulamit Aloni and Meir Vilner. I will not give my address to you, not because I'm afraid of your bullies, but because as an enemy I want to keep distance and I am ready to be in touch with you through the magazines and the communications media until we meet in the battle field.
Shahada Muhammad

The letter in Hebrew:

Quote from: שחאדה מוחמד
לח''כ מאיר כהנא
למרות שאני שונא אותך בדם, אני מכבד אותך כאוייב!!! ואנהג בהתאם לכך. רצ''ב צילום מכתבי למעריב. שמך מוזכר במאמר שלי. מערכת מעריב בוודאי לא יפרסמו את המכתב שלי, כדרכה של עיתונות ציונית. אתה מוסמך לפרסם את המכתב בשמי המלא בכל הפרסומים שלך (המכתב מתייחס לתגובה של ד''ר שאול הלוי פרידלנדר על דבריה של גליה תמם נגד ערבים. ד''ר הלוי קרא שם להתייחס לדבריה בחומרה, על אף היותה אם שכולה). כפי שאתה אוהב לומר את האמת ואת כל האמת מנקודת השקפתך, גם אני רוצה לומר את האמת שלי המוחלטת בכל חריפותה למרות הפער בינינו. לי כערבי לאומני ולך כיהודי לאומי יש נקודה משותפת והיא: מלחמה באנשים צבועים ודו-פרצופיים, כמו ד''ר הלוי ויוסי שריד. אני מעדיף להלחם באריות ובזאבים - כמו תנועת כך וגאולה כהן - במקום להלחם נגד עכברים ושועלים כמו שולמית אלוני ומאיר וילנר. את כתובתי לא אמסור לך, לא משום שאני מפחד מהבריונים שלך, אלא כאויב אני רוצה לשמור מרחק ומוכן להמשיך ולהיות אתך בקשר דרך העיתונים ואמצעי התקשורת עד שנפגש בשדות הקרב.
שחאדה מחמד.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 05:41:04 AM by Unknown Soldier »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
The so-called "hypocrite two-faced people" are the ones who do the most damage to the Jewish people(both arab and self-hating judenrat). And really there's no difference between Mahmoud Abbas and Osama bin Laden though arabs like Abbas are better at hiding their true intentions making them more dangerous.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, what an interesting phenomenon.   Do you know the background of the story - what was the dispute with Tamam, Ha'Levi Friedlander, etc ?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I remember Chaim saying, "Nobody respects a worm," and that is the truth. Nobody respects the self-hating kapos. As an arab nazi, why respect someone you can bully around and take advantage of whenever you want?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
good.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
I remember Chaim saying, "Nobody respects a worm," and that is the truth. Nobody respects the self-hating kapos. As an arab nazi, why respect someone you can bully around and take advantage of whenever you want?

If I was an Arab I would be offended by the Left for their contempt.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
Malcolm X said the same thing in regards to white southerners and white liberals.

White Southerners will look you in eye and admit they hate you. White Liberals will smile then knife you in the back.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

If I was an Arab I would be offended by the Left for their contempt.

I sooooo agree.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
This person is a coward

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Re: Arabs honor and respect the Kahanists - contempt and despise self-hating Jews
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 12:23:46 AM »

Personally I do not give a damn about this man's "respect". What kind of respect is this when he would slaughter all of us if he could ? In addition, I strongly disagree with the way he puts an equivalence between his genocidal desires, which he spuriously labels as "Arab nationalism", and the struggle of the Jewish people to be a free people in their own land.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Arabs honor and respect the Kahanists - contempt and despise self-hating Jews
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 12:25:29 AM »

Personally I do not give a damn about this man's "respect". What kind of respect is this when he would slaughter all of us if he could ? In addition, I strongly disagree with the way he puts an equivalence between his genocidal desires, which he spuriously labels as "Arab nationalism", and the struggle of the Jewish people to be a free people in their own land.

How else do you expect him to see things, though?

Of course he thinks that way, and that is why we will "see him on the battlefield" and have to fight him and his brothers.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 12:33:50 AM »
I think what Ron means is that Arabs know they can't get away with crap with Kahanists.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 05:19:28 AM »

Rabbi Kahane didn't need this guy's respect but it is just meant to show that Arabs don't think he was a racist or something but a self-respecting Jew.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 05:25:48 AM »
I think what Ron means is that Arabs know they can't get away with crap with Kahanists.

That too

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 06:25:17 AM »
I dont understand why people change their names on this forum without telling others.  It's just confusing. If we all did this, no one would have any idea whom they were talking to.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 06:25:50 AM »
I dont understand why people change their names on this forum without telling others.  It's just confusing. If we all did this, no one would have any idea whom they were talking to.

U cannot not recognize me