Author Topic: American Actors join Ariel boycott  (Read 3007 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
American Actors join Ariel boycott
« on: September 06, 2010, 10:53:16 AM »
From Arutz Sheva

Some signatories include actors Cynthia Nixon and Mandy Patinkin, playwright Tony Kushner, producer and 21-time Tony winner Harold Prince, and Theodore Bikel, actor and Cameri Theater co-founder.

"As American actors, directors, critics and playwrights, we salute our Israeli counterparts for their courageous decision,” the show business professionals stated. “Most of us are involved in daily compromises with wrongful acts. When a group of people suddenly have the clarity of mind to see that the next compromise looming up before them is an unbearable one — and when they somehow find the strength to refuse to cross that line — we can’t help but be overjoyed and inspired and grateful.”

The liberation of Israeli territory in the War of Independence in 1948 was accompanied by a massive exodus of Arabs, and dozens of Jewish communities were then built atop the ruins of Arab villages whose inhabitants had fled, as opposed to the Six-Day War in 1967, when the return of Judea and Samaria to Israel was less violent and was not accompanied by an Arab exodus. Paradoxically, leftists in Israel consider communities built on the ruins of Arab villages taken in 1948 legitimate, but view communities built beside Arab villages taken in 1967 as illegitimate.
(IsraelNationalNews.com) <<

Some of these are a joke.  Cynthia Nixon one of the Sex in the City sluts who came out as a lesbian after the show ended, like I really care about her not acting in Ariel.  Theodore Bikel, I am shocked that he is still alive and while he was always a sort of left wing Jew I never thought he was this bad.

The last paragraph explaining the irony of left wing Jews happily living on land that was truly Arab owned, and owned by Arabs who fled in 48 compared to Jews who live next to Arabs in Yesha and in many cases provided jobs to such Arabs before Oslo turned the Arabs into confident cutthroats, should become spoken constantly.  Remind the left wing Jews what liars and hypocrites they are.  If anyone is giving their homes up for Arabs it should be them.

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: American Actors join Ariel boycott
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 11:02:13 AM »
Funny how they call themselves "courageous". They're a bunch of filthy cowards who should be stricken by cancer in every part of their bodies.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 11:04:08 AM »
An Hollywood has the unmitigated gall to wonder why they are losing money.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 11:30:08 AM »
Theodore Bikel was always known for being a Communist fellow-traveler; if not an outright card carrying member of the CPUSA.

Basically you're looking at a list of Broadway homosexuals from the world of professional theatre.

It's all just cheap self-promotion publicity by a bunch of fools trying to remain popular with the new generation of Americans quickly approaching majority Third World demographics, those now more enamored with "Urinetown" than with "Fiddler On The Roof".

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 12:16:25 PM »
Courage = living next to millions of arab nazi savages. Cowardly = getting together with your judenrat kapo and lilly white liberal friends in America and denouncing them.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 01:20:44 PM »
Tony Kushner is flaming gay butt pirate he's married to his boyfriend 

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A00E5DE143CF937A35756C0A9659C8B63

Advertise on NYTimes.com
WEDDINGS/CELEBRATIONS: VOWS
WEDDINGS/CELEBRATIONS: VOWS; Mark Harris and Tony Kushner
By LOIS SMITH BRADY
Published: May 4, 2003

* Sign In to E-Mail
    * Print

STANDING side by side in their modest, book-filled Manhattan apartment, Tony Kushner and Mark Harris may look like brothers, but they have very different personalities.

Mr. Kushner, who wrote the plays ''Angels in America'' and, more recently, ''Homebody/Kabul,'' dresses like a graduate student, all baggy sweaters and wrinkled corduroys. He speaks rapidly and exudes anxiety. Describing his writing habits, he said, ''I work best after the deadline has passed, when I'm in a panic.''

Mr. Harris, the editor at large of Entertainment Weekly magazine in New York, is as neat as someone in a toothpaste commercial. ''Mark is more grounded,'' Mr. Kushner said. ''To some extent, he's a person who needs more hysteria in his life.''

To which Mr. Harris responded, ''Now I have plenty.''

Mr. Kushner, 46, and Mr. Harris, 39, met five years ago at a party given by Michael Mayer, a stage director. Mr. Harris remembered: ''I thought Tony was cute and extremely shy. I was touched by how tentative he was.''

Later that night, the two chatted online for hours. ''His grammar was perfect,'' Mr. Kushner recalled. ''That was a turn-on.''

Like Mr. Kushner, who avoids parties -- especially those in his honor -- Mr. Harris is a homebody. He reads cookbooks in his spare time. ''Every recipe is a story with a happy ending,'' he said.

Their dates took place either in theaters or bookstores. ''When Coliseum Books closed, we practically wore black armbands,'' Mr. Kushner said.

Mr. Harris had never discussed his love life with his mother, Dr. Harriet Wisniewski, a radiologist in New York. (His father, Lewis Harris, died in 1978.) But after he and Mr. Kushner became a serious couple, he called her. ''I said, 'O.K., two pieces of big news,' '' Mr. Harris recalled. ''At first, she worried being gay meant being alone, but then she realized for me, it meant really being able to fall in love.''

Though friends describe Mr. Harris and Mr. Kushner as an ''electric couple,'' they avoid public displays of affection except when absolutely necessary, say, during turbulence on an airplane.

''If you're gay and you can't hold hands, or you're black and you can't catch a taxi, or you're a woman and you can't go into the park, you are aware there's a menace,'' Mr. Kushner said. ''That's costly on a psychic level. The world should be striving to make all its members secure.''

They started planning their commitment ceremony soon after 9/11, buying rings at Tiffany's and complementary gray-toned suits at Saks.

The sales clerks were all accommodating, they said. ''One cake designer I called said, 'We specialize in elaborate beautiful white flowers all over the cake,' '' Mr. Harris recalled. ''So I said, 'I should tell you, this is for two men.' There was a slight pause and she said, 'I can put little baseball players all over it?' ''

Last Sunday, they affirmed their partnership before 150 guests at their favorite restaurant, Gabriel's, near Columbus Circle. They wound their way through the crowd, to the canopy, where Rabbi Ellen Lippmann blessed the couple while wrapping them together with a prayer shawl, pulling them so close their eyeglasses touched. And when she offered the couple a goblet of wine, Mr. Harris sipped, then Mr. Kushner gulped.

''When Tony said, 'I do,' it was the first time in his entire life he answered a question with two words,'' said George C. Wolfe, the director.

The crowd also included Mike Nichols and Diane Sawyer; the actresses Linda Emond and Kathleen Chalfant; Larry Kramer, the playwright; and dozens of aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews, many of them crying.

''I'm gushing like the Syracuse players did when they won the national basketball championship,'' said Mark Wisniewski, a cousin of Mr. Harris.

Watching the close-knit family scene, Mr. Nichols said, ''Tony is constantly making his life an expression of how he would like the world to be.''
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 04:46:10 PM »
As the American Holocaust manifests itself, these scumsuckers will soon sell everything they own in hopes of being able to catch the last flight or the next freighter to Tel Aviv.

They'll be on bended knees at the airport trying to bribe the Black Muslim airport security to "let them through to the tarmac".

But then it will be too late for them.

Like the prominent German Jewish playwrights and stars of the 1930's, these kikes honestly believe that they are too respected, too wealthy, and too loved by all of America to ever find themselves in need of a place to seek refuge; let alone a Homeland to which to Return.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 04:55:58 PM »
Theodore Bikel was always known for being a Communist fellow-traveler; if not an outright card carrying member of the CPUSA.

Basically you're looking at a list of Broadway homosexuals from the world of professional theatre.

It's all just cheap self-promotion publicity by a bunch of fools trying to remain popular with the new generation of Americans quickly approaching majority Third World demographics, those now more enamored with "Urinetown" than with "Fiddler On The Roof".

I worked with Mandy Patinkin- FAG. FAG, FAGGOT
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 04:57:18 PM »
As the American Holocaust manifests itself, these scumsuckers will soon sell everything they own in hopes of being able to catch the last flight or the next freighter to Tel Aviv.

They'll be on bended knees at the airport trying to bribe the Black Muslim airport security to "let them through to the tarmac".

But then it will be too late for them.

Like the prominent German Jewish playwrights and stars of the 1930's, these kikes honestly believe that they are too respected, too wealthy, and too loved by all of America to ever find themselves in need of a place to seek refuge; let alone a Homeland to which to Return.

Massuh, you can see the danger. :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 06:40:18 PM »
Gays should support Israel 100% knowing how they are treated by Arabs and Moslems.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »
Re:  "I worked with Mandy Patinkin- FAG. FAG, FAGGOT "

Don't know if it's true, but rumor has it that Barry Manilow's hit single "Oh, Mandy!" was his personal love song written to Mandy Patinkin, his boyfriend at that time.     :P

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2010, 07:03:18 PM »
 :::D :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 07:04:39 PM »
Re:  "Gays should support Israel 100% "

But they don't.

Their entire choice of lifestyle is one supporting self-annihilation and the end of their genetic line, so it should come as no surprise that they hate Israel.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2010, 07:37:47 PM »

Don't know if it's true, but rumor has it that Barry Manilow's hit single "Oh, Mandy!" was his personal love song written to Mandy Patinkin, his boyfriend at that time.     :P
Wan't Manilow Bette Midler's boyfriend?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 07:45:11 PM »
Wait isn't that (ugly) Mandy Patinkin married to someone famous and doesnt he have a famous kid too?   These theatre people are just about the most disgusting pieces of trash around

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 08:10:02 PM »

Secular believer, from what I understand in the early 1970s, Bette Midler and Barry Manilow played piano and sung together at what was once a famous gay bath house, called the Continental baths or something like that.  This bath house is long gone (Baruch Hashem) and in it's place remains a beautiful old building that most of us could never afford to live in on 73rd and Broadway on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. So he and Midler were pals, that's a bout it.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 11:11:03 PM »
What a great way for self-hating Nazi Judenrat kapos to "out" themselves while doing no actual damage!  I cannot say I have ever enjoyed "theater" at all, period.  Most theater goers are rabid Lefties, no?

When I worked in Manhattan [as a recording engineer], I had occasional theater clients [we recorded "Rent" for a CD version, although I was not involved in that particular session, it was before my time]...  very prissy people voraciously opposed to common sense ["if I put these two mics right here like you want them the sound is canceled out through 'phasing', how about I move them a few short feet away?  No?  You understand this will sound worse than if you all spoke over a tape recorder?  OK?  Its your dime, not mine........  bwahahaha.].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 11:43:22 PM »

Secular believer, from what I understand in the early 1970s, Bette Midler and Barry Manilow played piano and sung together at what was once a famous gay bath house, called the Continental baths or something like that.  This bath house is long gone (Baruch Hashem) and in it's place remains a beautiful old building that most of us could never afford to live in on 73rd and Broadway on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. So he and Midler were pals, that's a bout it.

Yes it is true that they played (music) together in gay bath houses (I saw an interview in which Manilow spoke of those appearances with great fondness if you can imagine) when they started their career and she was always very popular with gay men.  But as far as I remember Midler and Manilow lived together during that time.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 12:21:21 AM »
This bath house is long gone (Baruch Hashem)
Did David Duke cry when it closed?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2010, 07:25:17 AM »
This bath house is long gone (Baruch Hashem)
Did David Duke cry when it closed?
LOL

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010, 04:32:22 PM »
Unlike today where you find some str8 men in gay bars as bartenders, I doubt in those days, esp. in a bathhouse, that anyone, except Ms Midler, would have been str8.  I had a friend from college who worked in a gay bar as a bartender, was entirely heterosexual, and made near 1000 dollars a night in tips.   

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 06:48:16 PM »
Jews don't need enemies with Jews like these!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 07:09:45 PM »
Unlike today where you find some str8 men in gay bars as bartenders, I doubt in those days, esp. in a bathhouse, that anyone, except Ms Midler, would have been str8.  I had a friend from college who worked in a gay bar as a bartender, was entirely heterosexual, and made near 1000 dollars a night in tips.   

I see your point.  I would not have been able to play music in a gay bathhouse (not that I can anyway) without puking.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010, 07:42:43 PM »

I see your point.  I would not have been able to play music in a gay bathhouse (not that I can anyway) without puking.

I can't even read music anymore.  mmm I dont think the patrons had sex in front of them.  I remember my mom reading a novel called Eighty-sixed once in the 1980s and I remember reading parts of it without her permission. I think the set up was described in there as a pool area where people hung out and maybe drank, then the other parts took place in little rooms in the back.  I don't know though.  The whole thing is very disturbing.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010, 09:31:18 PM »

I can't even read music anymore.  mmm I dont think the patrons had sex in front of them.  I remember my mom reading a novel called Eighty-sixed once in the 1980s and I remember reading parts of it without her permission. I think the set up was described in there as a pool area where people hung out and maybe drank, then the other parts took place in little rooms in the back.  I don't know though.  The whole thing is very disturbing.

I lived in San Francisco in the early 1980s when AIDS first appeared on the scene.  A friend of mine treated some of the very first AIDS patients.  When the City decided to close down the bath houses many gays complained.  I used to be into long distance running.  There was a trail we ran on that we nicknamed the gay trail.  Gays would pick up each other there and go to a soccer field to consumate their tryst.  They apparently did not trust each other enough to go to their homes.