Author Topic: Dogs can identify race based on smell  (Read 12395 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Dogs can identify race based on smell
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 11:48:48 AM »
Black smell is hard to describe but I definitely wouldn't mistake it for anything else. It's like a mix between skunk musk, stale fritos, old tires, poop, and something else that's particularly pungent but defies description.

Offline the resistance

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 11:49:21 AM »
[censored] should be deported fron the west back to their huts in africa.
I hate everyone of this muzzie scum.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2010, 11:55:16 AM »
In order for them to take it, the hut has to be decorated in big rhinestones. Their standard is higher than regular Africans.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2010, 11:58:32 AM »
No-no! I actually mean monkeys!
But you described it well.
Them smell of monkeys, mandrills, babboons, apes, are very similar to the smell of negros. Strikingly so.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2010, 12:23:52 PM »
Them smell of monkeys, mandrills, babboons, apes, are very similar to the smell of negros. Strikingly so.

Before I was considered "racist", I went to the zoo and there was a gorilla there. I was embarassed to admit to myself that it smelled similar to a much stronger version of the black smell, although a bit different too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2010, 12:54:05 PM »

Before I was considered "racist", I went to the zoo and there was a gorilla there. I was embarassed to admit to myself that it smelled similar to a much stronger version of the black smell, although a bit different too.

That's exactly what I experienced as a boy.
I was at the Bronx Zoo and there I remember very well the smell of the primates. And now everytime a negro passes by, they smell just like the monkeys.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2010, 01:00:25 PM »
Wikipedia says - "Apocrine sweat glands are mainly thought to function as olfactory pheremones, chemicals important in attracting a potential mate."

Rubystars, you claim that scent is not subjective thing, but I'm not sure why.   Some white people don't like the way Chinese people smell, but some Chinese people don't like the way white people smell.     The same is true for attraction.  Some whites are attracted to blacks, while some are not.  And vice versa.    You can't just take your own experience and then define that as the objective truth because it's very obvious that not all people are the same when it comes to likes and dislikes.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 01:26:28 PM »
I see what you're trying to say now. I think the subjective part is the liking or disliking of the smell, or how strongly someone perceives it. What I was trying to say is that the smell itself ought to be something measurable and objective.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 02:49:33 PM »

Kahane-Was-Right, you don't like my fish?
But it tastes so good.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 08:04:41 PM »
I think I saw that same PBS show, it was History Detectives. The story was they were trying to train dogs to learn the scent of the Japanese during WWII. But the experiment was a failure because the dogs couldn't pick up a distinct "Japanese" scent off of them. I don't think it's just political correctness; dogs just can't distinguish between smells according to race.

The reason you see a lot of dogs hating blacks is more because of the owner than the smell; the dog picks up unconscious cues from their owner and learns to hate what he hates. Also some people actually create what are called "white dogs." Owners would get a black guy to continually beat a puppy over a long period of time, so that as the dog grew up he would learn to hate all black people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 08:10:46 PM »
Patches, Japanese don't have very much scent to them at all, the Japanese scent was probably drowned out by the trainer's own scent because the trainer's scent was much stronger.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 08:42:15 PM »
Re:  ""Japanese" scent off

A MUST-SEE!

http://www.ep.tc/howtospotajap/howto03.html

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2010, 09:01:15 PM »
i do not treat this president like a dog i love my dogs
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2010, 09:52:33 PM »
There's absolutely nothing subjective about this. It's very simple. [censored] and spicks smell like sweat and dreck while Whites and Asains smell like sugar, spice, and everything nice, right?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2010, 10:53:08 PM »
There's absolutely nothing subjective about this. It's very simple. schvartzas and spicks smell like sweat and dreck while Whites and Asains smell like sugar, spice, and everything nice, right?

I agree with your sentiment.

No offense to the originator of the thread, but this is irrational.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2010, 05:39:28 AM »
There's absolutely nothing subjective about this. It's very simple. schvartzas and spicks smell like sweat and dreck while Whites and Asains smell like sugar, spice, and everything nice, right?

Every race smells different, whether you find it pleasant or unpleasant is up to you. I think it's a good thing that different peoples have their own unique smell, although there are some groups that I would rather not get a whiff of. I think this may be a factor though in why blacks were sometimes not allowed to try on clothes in a store. They would deposit their unique scent onto the clothing, and some old people despite having a diminished sense of smell will be able to tell you if they walk in a room if a black has been there or not recently.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2010, 07:10:02 AM »
I think I saw that same PBS show, it was History Detectives. The story was they were trying to train dogs to learn the scent of the Japanese during WWII. But the experiment was a failure because the dogs couldn't pick up a distinct "Japanese" scent off of them. I don't think it's just political correctness; dogs just can't distinguish between smells according to race.

The reason you see a lot of dogs hating blacks is more because of the owner than the smell; the dog picks up unconscious cues from their owner and learns to hate what he hates. Also some people actually create what are called "white dogs." Owners would get a black guy to continually beat a puppy over a long period of time, so that as the dog grew up he would learn to hate all black people.

Japanese vs ???
Were they trying to seprate the Japanese from the Chinese and Koreans? In that case there is really no genetic difference only the difference between lomein, kimchi, and sushi.
I doubt they were using the dogs because they couldn't find the Japanese in a crowd of whites.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2010, 07:14:30 PM »

Every race smells different, whether you find it pleasant or unpleasant is up to you. I think it's a good thing that different peoples have their own unique smell, although there are some groups that I would rather not get a whiff of. I think this may be a factor though in why blacks were sometimes not allowed to try on clothes in a store. They would deposit their unique scent onto the clothing, and some old people despite having a diminished sense of smell will be able to tell you if they walk in a room if a black has been there or not recently.

I couldn't help but to laugh out loud when I read this. But it's also a bit sad since you're serious about this.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2010, 07:26:56 PM »

But it tastes so good.

There is actually evidence that People in the west are turned of by VERY different smells than people in the East.  When I go to a fish market, I have to plug my nose.  Fish oil (especially when its being used for cooking), can make me puke.

Ive heard that People from the far-east have similar reactions to some of the western meals as well... especially 'wheaty' smells.  (Not sure what that is).  But many of us LOVE the taste of fish.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2010, 01:10:22 AM »
I couldn't help but to laugh out loud when I read this. But it's also a bit sad since you're serious about this.

To me I'm astonished when people can't smell the difference.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2010, 08:09:28 AM »

But it tastes so good.

There is actually evidence that People in the west are turned of by VERY different smells than people in the East. When I go to a fish market, I have to plug my nose. Fish oil (especially when its being used for cooking), can make me puke.

Ive heard that People from the far-east have similar reactions to some of the western meals as well... especially 'wheaty' smells. (Not sure what that is). But many of us LOVE the taste of fish.

When I go to a fish market...I also puke. The smell of stinking fish...stinks. People somehow get used to it. Yukyuk.
I think what you may be refering to is the salted and dried up fish (preserves) vs cheese.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2010, 08:30:47 AM »

But it tastes so good.

There is actually evidence that People in the west are turned of by VERY different smells than people in the East. When I go to a fish market, I have to plug my nose. Fish oil (especially when its being used for cooking), can make me puke.

Ive heard that People from the far-east have similar reactions to some of the western meals as well... especially 'wheaty' smells. (Not sure what that is). But many of us LOVE the taste of fish.

When I go to a fish market...I also puke. The smell of stinking fish...stinks. People somehow get used to it. Yukyuk.
I think what you may be refering to is the salted and dried up fish (preserves) vs cheese.

Don't forget boiled eggs...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2010, 10:11:23 AM »
Dogs smell things differently than humans.  If you are cooking spaghetti sauce and a human comes in to the kitchen they identify the "smell of Italian" food.  A dog, upon coming into the same kitchen, identifies tomatoes, garlic, onions, parsley, oregano, etc. as individuals.  If a dog is trained to hunt down parsley, no matter how much garlic may be used in this spaghetti sauce the dog will always be able to identify even a small amount of parsley. -- This is why dogs can find drugs even if they are stuffed inside of a gasoline tank, or packed with coffee or peanut butter.  I've have seen a former state trooper k-9 unit officer explain this.

For a dog to be trained to that one smell the trainer puts drugs, or explosives, or whatever inside of a toy ball which the dog plays with regularly; to get the dog to find drugs/explosives the trainer merely tells the dog to find its toy.  If you have ever seen or had a dog that ALWAYS wants you to throw him a ball or stick etc no matter how much you play with it, you have seen a dog which can easily be trained to search things out.  Other dogs take a lot more work to train.

For a time I was very interested in working with dogs like this.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2010, 11:34:22 PM »
My dog HATES blacks. whenever im walking him and a black person walks by he braks at him like mad and tries to attack him. i dont blame him, if there were no laws, i would probably go apeshit on black people too.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2010, 11:55:01 AM »
I really can't stand the smell of eggs.

Fish isn't as bad, and salmon is very tasty.  For a long time I never ate fish but didn't realize how good various types of fish actually taste.