Author Topic: Pentagon warns against Qu'ran burning  (Read 4101 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Pentagon warns against Qu'ran burning
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 03:40:35 PM »
Tell Petraeus that his traitorous policies are endangering the troops, not this righteous pastor burning that filthy, evil book.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 03:46:13 PM »
Would be nice to see the qurans return to ashes. Let them muslims become "enraged", as if they aren't already in a constant state of rage and pissed off.

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 03:51:09 PM »
very interesting when the ground zero mosque comes up the liberals are busy with first amendment rights saying who cares if he supports Hamas but when some one wants to go against islam he has no rights lets see if the ACLU will defend this church burning the Quran
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 03:57:31 PM »
I'm just worried about the environmental consequences of burning that much contaminated waste.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 04:01:31 PM »
I'm just worried about the environmental consequences of burning that much contaminated waste.
That's why they should do a "lets recycle the Quran into toilet paper day".

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 05:32:26 PM »
michael savage once told a caller who suggested to give the terrorists in gitmo a Quran to wipe themselves that it would be a waste of taxpayer dollars to fix the sewer after it gets clogged by the way i cant see any other problem with it maybe we can hire some plumbers with all those stimulus money and create some more jobs
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 05:34:12 PM »
That's why they should do a "lets recycle the Quran into toilet paper day".

But the paper is already full of sht.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 05:38:20 PM »
michael savage once told a caller who suggested to give the terrorists in gitmo a Quran to wipe themselves that it would be a waste of taxpayer dollars to fix the sewer after it gets clogged by the way i cant see any other problem with it maybe we can hire some plumbers with all those stimulus money and create some more jobs

Obama would probably hire muslims for the phony temporary jobs he'd "create".
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 06:42:35 PM »
You know what really bothers me about this argument.  They are saying 'don't do it, because we will [censored] Muslims," NOT 'don't do it because it is morally wrong.   The gov't expects us to kow-tow secondary to fear--this premise that we are weak is a bad message to send.   I am not sure what the purpose of burning the Qu'ran will do except to say 'F you' to people for all of the wrong reasons.  We should dislike someone for their actions, not the faith they are born into.  I am not defending Islam, but if you're going to punch someone, pick your point, and pick it for the right reason--not for FEAR.

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 07:12:42 PM »
@jtf enthusiast
Burning a koran doesn't hurt muslims.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 07:16:18 PM »
@jtf enthusiast
Burning a koran doesn't hurt muslims.

I think it does...just look at their reactions

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 08:07:38 PM »
The miserable Hexagon isn't upset when the filthy rag heads burn the American flag... The way I see it it's more or less the same thing...The filthy sand [censored] will get over it eventually.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 08:51:28 PM »
I think that burning the quran is a great idea and I applaud this preacher for having the guts to do it so publicly and fearlessly.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 09:00:00 PM »
I think that burning the quran is a great idea and I applaud this preacher for having the guts to do it so publicly and fearlessly.
Yes... G-d bless the preacher for having the guts to take on something like this... I have sworn off air travel for a while and Florida is a bit of a drive from New York but I would honestly like to be there to toss on a few editions of the selected pulp fiction on to the fire  ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 01:38:37 AM »
I think it's Hallachically forbidden to burn a Quran. The Quran has the Name A-llah written on it. No matter if Muslims really refer to G-d when they say A-llah or not. The simple fact that they claim to do is enough a reason not to burn it. Also, Arabic speaking Jews really say A-llah to refer to G-d sometimes.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 01:43:59 AM »
I think it's Hallachically forbidden to burn a Quran. The Quran has the Name A-llah written on it. No matter if Muslims really refer to G-d when they say Al-lah or not. The simple fact that they claim to do is enough a reason not to burn it. Also, Arabic speaking Jews really say A-llah to refer to G-d sometimes.

Really ??
I hope I am not going to offend anyone, but, to be honest, I find that utterly repulsive  >:( >:(

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 01:50:43 AM »
I think it's Hallachically forbidden to burn a Quran. The Quran has the Name A-llah written on it. No matter if Muslims really refer to G-d when they say Al-lah or not. The simple fact that they claim to do is enough a reason not to burn it. Also, Arabic speaking Jews really say A-llah to refer to G-d sometimes.

Really ??
I hope I am not going to offend anyone, but, to be honest, I find that utterly repulsive  >:( >:(

In fact, all non-Hebrew words to refer to G-d have a pagan, or at least, non-Jewish origin.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 02:08:49 AM »

Really ??

In fact, all non-Hebrew words to refer to G-d have a pagan, or at least, non-Jewish origin.

Sure, but why can't Jews use a Hebrew word ?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 02:18:12 AM »

Sometimes, when speaking to Gentiles, Jews have no other alternative than using vernacular languages. Just see here, Jews and Gentiles alike use English words to refer to Hashe-m. If this forum were in Arabic, we would have no other word.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 02:32:56 AM »

Sometimes, when speaking to Gentiles, Jews have no other alternative than using vernacular languages. Just see here, Jews and Gentiles alike use English words to refer to Hashem. If this forum were in Arabic, we would have no other word.

I don't have a problem with using an English word. I have an issue with a Jew referring to G-d using the word used by people who view him as the son of apes and pigs and wish him dead, I have an issue with a Jew referring to G-d using the word that is the systematic signature of Muslim terror attacks.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 02:44:38 AM »

Sometimes, when speaking to Gentiles, Jews have no other alternative than using vernacular languages. Just see here, Jews and Gentiles alike use English words to refer to Hashem. If this forum were in Arabic, we would have no other word.
The Quran doesn't contain the Tetragrammaton nor any other of the holy names for God. I highly doubt your postulation that it is forbidden to burn and destroy the quran. I believe that even the Rambam's "Yad hachazaka / mishne Torah" was at one time put to the flames by Jews who feared it might cause them to neglect the study of the Talmud itself.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 02:47:07 AM »
Those few Jews of native Arabic language who say A-llah to refer to G-d started that tradition long ago when all Gentiles were equally anti-Semite. So it was the same to them to use an Arab word or any other language. Perhaps they don't say it now. But the simple fact that the word was used to refer to G-d and some Jews may still understand it, is a reason to think twice before burning a book with that Name.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 02:54:09 AM »

The Quran doesn't contain the Tetragrammaton nor any other of the holy names for G-d. I highly doubt your postulation that it is forbidden to burn and destroy the quran. I believe that even the Rambam's "Yad hachazaka / mishne Torah" was at one time put to the flames by Jews who feared it might cause them to neglect the study of the Talmud itself.

In fact, there is a more lenient opinion which says that only Shemot written in Hebrew are foirbidden to erase. But I don't see why holding by the most lenient opinion with no real need. Burning a Quran won't bring any worthy benefits as to risk commiting a sin. Anyway, if you think that insulting Muslims could bring a benefit, there are plenty of ways to enrage them without burning the Quran.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 03:15:58 AM »

The Quran doesn't contain the Tetragrammaton nor any other of the holy names for G-d. I highly doubt your postulation that it is forbidden to burn and destroy the quran. I believe that even the Rambam's "Yad hachazaka / mishne Torah" was at one time put to the flames by Jews who feared it might cause them to neglect the study of the Talmud itself.

In fact, there is a more lenient opinion which says that only Shemot written in Hebrew are foirbidden to erase. But I don't see why holding by the most lenient opinion with no real need. Burning a Quran won't bring any worthy benefits as to risk commiting a sin. Anyway, if you think that insulting Muslims could bring a benefit, there are plenty of ways to enrage them without burning the Quran.
Muslims don't need excuses to get enraged, they are always raging and pillaging like the Quran teaches them. Why don't the "moderate" muslims warn their fellow beastials not to enrage the west and the Jews as they decapitate western hostages or blow themselves up in buses, coffee shops, planes and tower and launch missiles on cities ?

My war is against Islam, and I think it must be rejected from the non muslim world like cancer, and eventually entirely eliminated.