Author Topic: Pentagon warns against Qu'ran burning  (Read 4091 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Pentagon warns against Qu'ran burning
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2010, 06:06:12 PM »
I would like pastor to ask media how come they were silent when Albanians burned 150 Serbian churches in just 3 days in Kosovo? Now this pastor wants to burn few books and all this concern about muslims being angry?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2010, 06:07:32 PM »
I would like pastor to ask media how come they were silent when Albanians burned 150 Serbian churches in just 3 days in Kosovo? Now this pastor wants to burn few books and all this concern about muslims being angry?

THAT IS AN EXCELLENT POINT.  This kind of a question would be very helpful and reasonable, and would be far more useful.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2010, 06:39:19 PM »

THAT IS AN EXCELLENT POINT.  This kind of a question would be very helpful and reasonable, and would be far more useful.
I just sent an email to heroic pastor asking him to point out this question next time they attack him!!
Here, here is a link with just some pictures and histories of those monasteries and churches. Be careful, pictures are shocking:

http://www.rastko.rs/kosovo/crucified/default.htm
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,