Author Topic: Challenge to Erica[The Never Ending Thread!]  (Read 20796 times)

Bannedfan

Challenge to Erica[The Never Ending Thread!]
« on: May 23, 2007, 08:37:10 PM »
Erica,

Here's a challenge to you, right here, right now. Prove yourself to us if you want.

I want you to reply, repeating after me: "I detest Farrakhan, Sharpton, and Jackson, because they are racist Nazis."

C.F.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 05:29:31 PM by Allen-T »

Imerica

Re: Challenge to Erica
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 08:51:43 PM »
Erica,

Here's a challenge to you, right here, right now. Prove yourself to us if you want.

I want you to reply, repeating after me: "I detest Farrakhan, Sharpton, and Jackson, because they are racist Nazis."

C.F.

I dont' have to say what you said...I've said this many times before. It wouldnt' be my fault if you didnt' read it before. Don't challenge me to do something I've already done.

What? Unless I say the exact same thing I've been saying but in your words, I'm not 'worthy' of being on this site? Screw this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 11:55:10 PM »
Erica,

C.F.

I dont' have to say what you said...I've said this many times before. It wouldnt' be my fault if you didnt' read it before. Don't challenge me to do something I've already done.

What? Unless I say the exact same thing I've been saying but in your words, I'm not 'worthy' of being on this site? Screw this.

Ha!!!  sorry I couldn't help myself..that was funny
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 11:56:31 PM »
very good erica.....lol ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Bannedfan

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 11:58:06 PM »
Erica, I tried to give you a fair and clear way to finally repudiate these racists. I didn't say you HAVE to do it, but a lot of posters will take you more seriously if you do.

That's all. Chaimfan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 01:15:18 AM »
I don't know. I wonder what Erica meant when she commented on that shmuck Cortmeisters Imus videos. She said "And they say the terrorists are abroad." I guess she meant that all the Muslims are wonderful.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Imerica

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 04:53:42 AM »
I don't know. I wonder what Erica meant when she commented on that shmuck Cortmeisters Imus videos. She said "And they say the terrorists are abroad." I guess she meant that all the Muslims are wonderful.
This is something I'm so tired of misunderstandings of my quotes. The MUSLIMS WHO ARE TERRORISTS ARE EVIL!!! What I meant by "And they say the terrorists are abroad", I feel that ANYONE who makes fun of anyone or even threatens a culture in the name of religion and violence are evil and are terrorists in my eyes. ALL people who are in the Muslim Faith who commit terrorists acts are terrorists. Those who don't, aren't.

I'm starting to think that unless I say exactly what you say in your words, I'm no good here. If I say it in MY way, you'll continue to see me as this person who isn't a team player. No matter how many ways I say "SHARPTON SUCKS!" you'll always see "I SUPPORT SHARPTON" unless I post something like "SHARPTON IS A RACIST [censored]".

Well, quote this...
"And I thought blacks (and everyone else) were supposed to think for themselves."  ::)

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 05:01:31 AM »
Erica, I tried to give you a fair and clear way to finally repudiate these racists. I didn't say you HAVE to do it, but a lot of posters will take you more seriously if you do.

That's all. Chaimfan
No one here will ever 'totally' take me seriously because I've already been labled a ' welfare-receiving, Affirmative Action-benefitting (From), crack-whore schvartza, liberal cuntrag'. I didn't come here with a script for you to recite, why should I follow a script when I'm supposed to be a free-thinking, free-as-a-bird, black woman with responsibilities that don't involve me keeping the black community in check? I don't follow anyone's script for how they live THEIR lives, and I won't dare write to any of you "Repeat after me, I LOVE THE BLACK CULTURE.", because it isn't something you're into..and even moreso, you're DEFINATELY NOT into allowing people tell you what to think and how to run your life.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 05:07:11 AM by Imerica »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 07:03:09 AM »
Excuse me. You said something stupid which seemed to glorify Islam. Why can't anyone question you over it? Don't get so excited.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 08:10:43 AM »
Imerica, please read the Quraan/Hadith and study Islam in History.  Your views will change I am very sure of it.  Islams VERY comparable to Nazism and there are no "good" Nazis only Nazis who profess to their "religion" in silence and those who are voiciferous. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Imerica

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 09:41:47 AM »
Excuse me. You said something stupid which seemed to glorify Islam. Why can't anyone question you over it? Don't get so excited.
I wasn't glorifying anyone, downwithislam. I'd understand if I'd said "ALL GLORY TO ISLAM AND ALLAH" but I didn't. What I said didn't exclude Muslim terrorists but it did add to the fact that there are some people in America who glorify bashing others' religion, terrorize other cultures with hatred and such. The quotes the Youtube' er rattled off by Americans speaking of Jews in an unfavorable manner and other cultures is what caused me to say what I said. This includes Imus' dumb ass. If I'm wrong for calling people who have spoken of your culture unfavorably, terrorists (also)... fine.

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 04:12:40 PM »
Imerica, please read the Quraan/Hadith and study Islam in History.  Your views will change I am very sure of it.  Islams VERY comparable to Nazism and there are no "good" Nazis only Nazis who profess to their "religion" in silence and those who are voiciferous. 
Why do I have to read the Quraan? I know there are Muslim Terrorists in the world, I'm not so naive as to think they don't exist. But I've never MET them. I have met Muslims in my life who weren't evil towards me. They didn't even recite their religion to me. It was more "Good Morning. HOw are you. Good evening. Your chidren are beautiful (mutually)" That isn't to say that if those same people were on the news and wanted by the CIA/FBI for bomb attempts on our country that I wouldn't dislike them because I would...I'd most likely hate their guts.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 04:19:16 PM »
Why do I have to read the Quraan? I know there are Muslim Terrorists in the world, I'm not so naive as to think they don't exist. But I've never MET them. I have met Muslims in my life who weren't evil towards me. They didn't even recite their religion to me. It was more "Good Morning. HOw are you. Good evening. Your chidren are beautiful (mutually)" That isn't to say that if those same people were on the news and wanted by the CIA/FBI for bomb attempts on our country that I wouldn't dislike them because I would...I'd most likely hate their guts.
Sorry but this response is very arrogant in my honest opinion.  The reason, like any other reason to read, is to learn.  Learn what it is.  What it REALLY is.  Is Nazism bad?  Are all Nazis bad?  Why?  Like Islam there are Nazis who practiced their beliefs out right and others who, have never personally murdered Jews, Christians etc. but practice in silence.......   This same logic, due to the such similarity in ideology, applies to Islam and anyone who declares them to be Moslems.  PS: Since you are black you'd love what their teachings state about Blacks....
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 04:21:07 PM by MarZutra »

Imerica

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 04:36:29 PM »
Sorry but this response is very arrogant in my honest opinion.  The reason, like any other reason to read, is to learn.  Learn what it is.  What it REALLY is.  Is Nazism bad?  Are all Nazis bad?  Why?  Like Islam there are Nazis who practiced their beliefs out right and others who, have never personally murdered Jews, Christians etc. but practice in silence.......   This same logic, due to the such similarity in ideology, applies to Islam and anyone who declares them to be Moslems.  PS: Since you are black you'd love what their teachings state about Blacks....
A lot of people here haven't bothered to read the Christian Bible where it says "Judge not les ye be judged" but those same people have passed unfair judgement on me. But yet I'm supposed to read the Quraan and read it word for word and then agree with you on how evil ALL Muslims are.

I'd never marry a muslim man because of their strict views about women. I don't hate ALL Muslims but I have to understand that their religion is different from mine and existed as long as mine has. I DO DISLIKE/HATE those muslims who take it upon themselves to kill innocent people by use of car bombs and other dumb ways of "solving political / religious problems "  ::)

Imerica

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 05:33:32 PM »
Islam isn't as old as your religion. Christianity is 600 years older.

But its still old and existed before my time on Earth, right? lol Some of you make it seem as though I'm supposed to hate the way you hate. I can separate those I severely dislike from those I don't know in a culture. I don't like being compared to negative black people, just as sure as I know that Muslims who haven't done the things that the negative Muslims have done don't like to be compared to them. I'm equally as sure that you don't like to be compared to the evil names people who bash your culture on.

Bannedfan

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 06:38:02 PM »
Erica, anybody who practices the Islamic faith is either a terrorist or supports terrorism. There may be a few so-called Muslims here and there who do not, but they don't know what Islam is and are not real Muslims.

It's just like Christianity. Christians teach that accepting Jesus is the way to heaven and to share him with the whole world. If you claim to be a Christian and don't believe it, you are fooling yourself, Likewise, a "Muslim" who does not believe Allah told Mohammed to conquer the world and convert it through holy warfare is not really one at all.

Bannedfan

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2007, 06:39:27 PM »
Erica, if there are nice Muslims out there, show us some. Show us TWO Muslims who are willing to say they support Israel's right to exist and the war on terror.

Ball's in your court.

Allen-T

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2007, 06:55:05 PM »
Erica, how is Daniel Ottmers?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2007, 07:17:24 PM »
I think this says it all:

There are no Arab "moderates" Part 1
http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.arab.moderates.part.one.htm

There are no Arab "moderates" Part 2
http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.arab.moderates.part.two.htm
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 07:28:17 PM »
I don't know...  It seems that Erica has a slight blind spot when it comes to American Black culture, but it also seems that we are beating her up and picking on her too much...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Allen-T

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 08:12:58 PM »
Erica should take the advice of former Minister Of Information of the Black Panther Party Eldridge Cleaver. He used to preach that no, whites were not welcome in the BPP. But, he said, whites should go into their own communities and organise amongst themselves for the BPP, and when whites have something functional then the BPP could form a coalition with them. Now, the fundamental misunderstanding on Mr. Cleaver's part of which side was truly evil and which was basically good & civilised aside, I think ol' Eldridge made sense with this. I think Erica is either CIA, or, more than likely is interested in us because she genuinely is trying to figure out how to make a better world for her kids. Assuming it's the latter, Erica should form a JTFesque organisation for blacks and try to get something going that we can then form a coalition with. "Big Hearts against Big Scwartz" maybe? "Brave Hearts against Cave Schvartz"? "Love Jones against Neck Bones". 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 10:13:02 PM »
I don't know...  It seems that Erica has a slight blind spot when it comes to American Black culture, but it also seems that we are beating her up and picking on her too much...
VERY true and also to Islam.  It is logical to hate evilness.  Islam, in and of itself, IS evil.  It is not a religion of "Peace".  Perhaps if more people did hate....hate the proper things.  Perhaps if negative and evil things were hated and openly there wouldn't be as much of it.  Logically if one confronts and eliminates evilness only goodness is left no?

Bannedfan

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2007, 12:11:31 AM »
I didn't beat up on Erica in this thread at all. I was firm and offered her a way to prove herself. I was not abusive in any way whatsoever.

Allen-t fan

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2007, 12:51:27 AM »
I think Erica is either CIA, or, more than likely is interested in us because she genuinely is trying to figure out how to make a better world for her kids.

C.I. aye aye.

Imerica

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 05:43:54 AM »
Erica, how is Daniel Ottmers?
Who is Daniel Ottmers? (Is the real question...???)