Author Topic: Challenge to Erica[The Never Ending Thread!]  (Read 20782 times)

Imerica

Re: Challenge to Erica
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 05:50:26 AM »
I didn't beat up on Erica in this thread at all. I was firm and offered her a way to prove herself. I was not abusive in any way whatsoever.
Actually CF, you challenged me to think the way you think, say what YOU'd say and give up my individuality because that's what YOU want me to do. If I say Jackson, Sharpton and Farakkhan SUCK!, I shouldn't be made to tailor my words to the way you'd say it. I'd lose myself and give you the power to speak for me if I did that.

So I'll repeat in my OWN words

I DON'T NEED LOUIS, JESSE, or AL to fight my battles for me.

I DON'T NEED AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!

I DON'T NEED A "Black Leader" in my life to point me in the direction MY Life should go... NOR DO I NEED A BLACK MAN OR WOMAN TO TELL ME I'M WORTHY OR UNWORTHY OF ANYTHING.

And by the way, my husband and children don't need any of the 'things' I listed either.

Allen-T

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 05:53:29 AM »
Erica, how is Daniel Ottmers?
Who is Daniel Ottmers? (Is the real question...???)

If you are not CIA never mind.  :D

Imerica

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2007, 05:56:34 AM »
I don't know...  It seems that Erica has a slight blind spot when it comes to American Black culture, but it also seems that we are beating her up and picking on her too much...
There is no slight blind spot here. I understand black culture very well. You forget I grew up around the good, the bad and the ugly of it. I've learned how to filter those parts of black culture that are bad and ugly and focus purely on the good. I'll never forget where I came from...that BAD and UGLY had a place in my life at one time because experiencing them, in a way, shaped the way I am now. But there is nothing but good ahead of us. (My family and I.)

I'm a big girl though. I can handle anything you throw at me even when the names sting. I've been on this site for approximately 2 months? And I'm still alive.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2007, 08:22:25 AM »
You know, the one thing I can generally appreciate about you, Imerica, is that you just want to live in peace...be left alone. LEt's all get along etc etc...
I'm all for that too...until suddenly, a perpetrator comes to my backyard and threatens my life...or tries to spread ideas down my throat or my friend's throat or my neighbor's throat.  When cousin across the country gets beaten up for no reason..or when my other cousin gets misguided and starts doing what is obviously evil...

Yes, I want to live in peace..but to maintain peace, one needs to rebuke what is truely sinful and evil.  Islam, when it is practiced, needs to be rebuked. It needs to be shown for what it is shamelessly.  Evil culture needs to be rebuked. IF we don't do these things, it will turn around, influence those who we love and want to love and turn into a  type of a perpertrator and disturb the peace which we love.

When 9/11 took place, that was one of the days I realized what was bad.  Then last year in the Lebanon War, I realized that the media became influenced in a much bigger way by evil and lies.

So yes, I want to live in peace, but now we are in a bad war..not the same one where we see guns and bombs here... hopefully we'll never see guns and bombs here...but i'm telling you...the enemies are moving right next door to us...we have to fight and not be so politically correct.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

ftf

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2007, 08:24:59 AM »
Erica here is a challenge for you, read the following from the islamic hadiths, and then tell me that islam is peaceful, remember that Mohammed (here sometimes called the Apostle or Allah's messanger) is the only prophet of Islam:

Tabari VIII:35/Ishaq:464:
"The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina, and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

Ishaq:481:
"The Apostle slew them in their own town. With our troops he surrounded their homes. We shouted out cries in the heat of battle. The Jews were given the Scripture and wasted it. Being blind, they strayed from the Torah. You Jews disbelieved the Qur'an and yet you have tasted the confirmation of what it said. May Allah make our raid on them immortal. May fire burn in their quarter. They will no longer ruin our lands. You have no place here, so be off!"

Tabari VIII:116/Ishaq:511:
"So Muhammad began seizing their herds and their property bit by bit. He conquered Khaybar home by home. The first stronghold defeated was Naim. Next was Qamus, the community of Abi Huqayq. The Messenger took some of its people captive, including Safiyah bt. Huyayy, the wife of Kinanah and her two cousins. The Prophet chose Safiyah for himself."

Ishaq:511:
"When Dihyah protested, wanting to keep Safiyah for himself, the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 08:37:23 AM by ftf »

ftf

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2007, 08:36:53 AM »
Can you do it Erica?

ftf

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 09:53:13 AM »
I didn't expect to get a response. I've checked the active user list she has been online the wole time since I posted the first of these three posts.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2007, 10:01:23 AM »
I didn't expect to get a response. I've checked the active user list she has been online the wole time since I posted the first of these three posts.

she just might be away from the computer yet still be logged on....give it a few days and then write that response..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Imerica

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 10:24:53 AM »
Erica here is a challenge for you, read the following from the islamic hadiths, and then tell me that islam is peaceful, remember that Mohammed (here sometimes called the Apostle or Allah's messanger) is the only prophet of Islam:

"The Jews were made to come down, and Allah's Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina, and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men."

"The Apostle slew them in their own town. With our troops he surrounded their homes. We shouted out cries in the heat of battle. The Jews were given the Scripture and wasted it. Being blind, they strayed from the Torah. You Jews disbelieved the Qur'an and yet you have tasted the confirmation of what it said. May Allah make our raid on them immortal. May fire burn in their quarter. They will no longer ruin our lands. You have no place here, so be off!"

"So Muhammad began seizing their herds and their property bit by bit. He conquered Khaybar home by home. The first stronghold defeated was Naim. Next was Qamus, the community of Abi Huqayq. The Messenger took some of its people captive, including Safiyah bt. Huyayy, the wife of Kinanah and her two cousins. The Prophet chose Safiyah for himself."

"When Dihyah protested, wanting to keep Safiyah for himself, the Apostle traded for Safiyah by giving Dihyah her two cousins. The women of Khaybar were distributed among the Muslims."

You know what? This is quite annoying (as I've been called). I have never studied the Islamic religion. All I can tell you is that I've never MET a Muslim person who was evil towards me and my family...Wait...I have! Now that I think of it!
I was in a store with my 13 year old cousin, carrying my 1 1/2 year old daughter on my hip while 6 months pregnant with my second child. We went into the store which was Arab owned, for a cannister of sour cream. The store was small but could fit up to 6 aisles of products inside. As my cousin was walking toward the freezer to retrieve the sour cream, my daughter and I walked down the aisles but at the opposite end of the asiles, the security guard was following us. I hadn't touched anything...just eyeballing the various products. Then I noticed that when I stopped walking, he stopped; when I continued to walk, he continued in the same direction.  Meanwhile I noticed that there were more people than just 'us' who had entered the store...doing the same thing I was doing..only I was the only one being followed. I asked him if he had a problem, following me the way he was and he replied "Are you buying anything?" I told him 'no, just looking' and he continued to follow us until my cousin found what we were looking for, we paid and left. I was so angry when I left that store I didn't know what to do! This was 10 years ago, the day before Thanksgiving. After that, I was never followed in any other store owned by anyone Muslim. I assumed that the person who did that was just an ignorant ahole but also knew that he didn't represent any of the Muslims who were good to me, in my experience before him and after the incident.

I am not in the business of reading about everyone's religion so that I could insult where they came from or where theyre going for that matter. With respect to you though, I read the scripture you posted and I do see a reason why I'm not a Muslim woman. Thank God I don't HAVE to be.

Allen-T

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2007, 10:31:12 AM »

You know what? This is quite annoying (as I've been called). I have never studied the Islamic religion. All I can tell you is that I've never MET a Muslim person who was evil towards me and my family...Wait...I have! Now that I think of it!
I was in a store with my 13 year old cousin, carrying my 1 1/2 year old daughter on my hip while 6 months pregnant with my second child. We went into the store which was Arab owned, for a cannister of sour cream. The store was small but could fit up to 6 aisles of products inside. As my cousin was walking toward the freezer to retrieve the sour cream, my daughter and I walked down the aisles but at the opposite end of the asiles, the security guard was following us. I hadn't touched anything...just eyeballing the various products. Then I noticed that when I stopped walking, he stopped; when I continued to walk, he continued in the same direction.  Meanwhile I noticed that there were more people than just 'us' who had entered the store...doing the same thing I was doing..only I was the only one being followed. I asked him if he had a problem, following me the way he was and he replied "Are you buying anything?" I told him 'no, just looking' and he continued to follow us until my cousin found what we were looking for, we paid and left. I was so angry when I left that store I didn't know what to do! This was 10 years ago, the day before Thanksgiving. After that, I was never followed in any other store owned by anyone Muslim. I assumed that the person who did that was just an ignorant ahole but also knew that he didn't represent any of the Muslims who were good to me, in my experience before him and after the incident.

I am not in the business of reading about everyone's religion so that I could insult where they came from or where theyre going for that matter. With respect to you though, I read the scripture you posted and I do see a reason why I'm not a Muslim woman. Thank G-d I don't HAVE to be.

But Erica, as an American it's not a bad idea to get aquainted with the religion of people that want to kill all of us, especially in light of the fact that the Koran teaches muslims it's ok, in fact it's a must to lie to the infidel. If every muslim you have met[except 1] was just ducky, how can you be sure they are not just practicing divine deception? The Koran teaches this, Mohammad bragged about doing it. I stopped talking to a muslim that was very friendly once I learned this myself. We have to put protecting this country above alot of things. We must be equipped to know what we are dealing with. We must know our enemy.

ftf

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2007, 11:36:08 AM »
I'm sorry I was so quick to say that you weren't going to respond. In response to your comments, we don't study islamic texts in order to insult people, we study islamic texts in order to understand that these people want to kill us and we need to do something about it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 11:41:34 AM by ftf »

Imerica

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2007, 12:01:37 PM »
My computer is ALWAYS online, just so you know for future reference. I was away getting my 10 year old ready for school. Anytime you ask me a question and I don't respond as fast as you'd like, please consider that I have a family and a life outside this computer screen. ;) I cook, clean, play with my 2 year-old and spend time with my family while I'm away from the site.

Imerica

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2007, 12:06:37 PM »
I'm sorry I was so quick to say that you weren't going to respond. In response to your comments, we don't study islamic texts in order to insult people, we study islamic texts in order to understand that these people want to kill us and we need to do something about it.
From what I read, I believe you. I don't have to read any more than that to understand what the Islamic religion is about. Now that I'm armed with the knowledge that the Islamics are after me and mine, what do I do now? Duck and cover, bend over and kiss my keister good-bye, or what? I mean, by my own admission, I'd look kind of crazy and derranged ducking and dodging, becoming a prisoner in my own home because ONE DAY some maniac from an Islamic terrorist group will kill me where I stand.

That sounds like that would take a chunk of my life.

ftf

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2007, 12:14:10 PM »
My computer is ALWAYS online, just so you know for future reference. I was away getting my 10 year old ready for school. Anytime you ask me a question and I don't respond as fast as you'd like, please consider that I have a family and a life outside this computer screen. ;) I cook, clean, play with my 2 year-old and spend time with my family while I'm away from the site.
I'm sorry, I'm often accused of being to slow to criticise, I guess I've hit the other extreme... I'll work on getting it right...

Regarding Islam, no we can't justu live our life in fear, that's what they want us to do, what we have to do is raise awareness of this issue, and get more people to understand it so that ultimately we can influence politicians and get them to act.

We need an end to all muslim imigration into the west.
We need to stop buying oil from muslims.
And we need to stop muslim countries like Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Imerica

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2007, 12:24:54 PM »
I'm sorry, I'm often accused of being to slow to criticise, I guess I've hit the other extreme... I'll work on getting it right...

Regarding Islam, no we can't justu live our life in fear, that's what they want us to do, what we have to do is raise awareness of this issue, and get more people to understand it so that ultimately we can influence politicians and get them to act.

We need an end to all muslim imigration into the west.
We need to stop buying oil from muslims.
And we need to stop muslim countries like Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.
All of the things you listed we should stop doing has been going on for YEARS. This isn't a brand new trend, us buying oil from the Muslims; us allowing Muslims to migrate from their homeland to our's; or even the US govt (I'm not even going to add 'us' to it because I didn't have ANYTHING to do with the dumb idea of...) selling Nukes to Islamic Muslims.

The U.S. Government has a lot to atone for as far as who they give weapons to, who they share information with, and why (in the HELL) they'd do either. I can't raise those people again..but I can raise my girls with the common sense to know when to raise the B.S. Flag.

ftf

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2007, 12:29:44 PM »
I know these things have been going on for a while, but we still need to stop them, just because something has been going on for a few years it doesn't make it good, or unstoppable.

Imerica

« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2007, 12:35:59 PM »
I know these things have been going on for a while, but we still need to stop them, just because something has been going on for a few years it doesn't make it good, or unstoppable.
True, but we've also been asking our govt to stand behind its citizens and look out of our safety for Years. I can't help but think that the more we ask them to stop things, the more we sound like Charlie Brown's teacher....*Bwa-wa-wawa-bwa...*

ftf

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2007, 12:38:02 PM »
Never give up, no matter how bad things become we must never give up, if you give up you may as well roll over and die.

Imerica

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2007, 12:42:33 PM »
Never give up, no matter how bad things become we must never give up, if you give up you may as well roll over and die.
Who was talking about giving up? LOL I just fight in a different way. Evil people don't like it when you smile in their face. I fight evil with kindness but I will throw punches if anyone threatens the lives of my children.

Bannedfan

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2007, 08:45:59 PM »
Erica, do not assume that because you have met Muslims who are seemingly nice to you they are genuinely that way. These are people who would slit your throat just for being black in a heartbeat if they figured they would get away with it. Arabs, who are the real dominant race in Mohammedan groupthink, have been enslaving Africans for hundreds of years as well as engaging in outright holocausts against them. How many Africans have been murdered by Libyan and Sudanese Arabs in Chad, Sudan, and Darfur? A good number of these blacks killed, enslaved, or pressed into sex slavery have been black Muslims in fact!

Wake up. These are subhuman monsters and black leaders (like Sharpton and Jackson, who profess to be Christian) who deliberately ignore the ongoing Islamic genocide against black Africans of all religions are just as wicked as the actual Arab mass murderers.

Imerica

« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2007, 02:50:30 AM »
Erica, do not assume that because you have met Muslims who are seemingly nice to you they are genuinely that way. These are people who would slit your throat just for being black in a heartbeat if they figured they would get away with it. Arabs, who are the real dominant race in Mohammedan groupthink, have been enslaving Africans for hundreds of years as well as engaging in outright holocausts against them. How many Africans have been murdered by Libyan and Sudanese Arabs in Chad, Sudan, and Darfur? A good number of these blacks killed, enslaved, or pressed into sex slavery have been black Muslims in fact!

Well, I could say the same thing about Allen-T who has said he'd drive into the black community and kill black people. I could say that judging by his comment, he'd kill me and my family also without a second thought. Would that be a fair assessment?

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2007, 09:25:34 AM »

Well, I could say the same thing about Allen-T who has said he'd drive into the black community and kill black people. I could say that judging by his comment, he'd kill me and my family also without a second thought. Would that be a fair assessment?

Can you post the exact quote which you felt that Allen-T would drive into a black community and kill random black people?

Allen-T

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2007, 10:25:18 AM »
Yes, I'd like to know when I said that. And I am not saying I didn't, I have been known to say things when I am angry that I don't literally mean. Regardless, I would not just kill someone that was black because they are black, unless it comes down to a race war, which will probably happen. In that case I have no doubt that 90% of the African American community will be against all whites and as a matter of military strategy, yes I would bomb entire black neighborhoods. But killing individual blacks just because they are black? No, not me. My son is half black. His mother is a good, [censored] hating Caribbean woman, who has black skin. I've stated that before.     

Allen-T

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2007, 10:26:29 AM »
Erica might be angry because she is CIA. Daniel Ottmers is watching ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2007, 10:34:01 AM »
Yes, I'd like to know when I said that. And I am not saying I didn't, I have been known to say things when I am angry that I don't literally mean. Regardless, I would not just kill someone that was black because they are black, unless it comes down to a race war, which will probably happen. In that case I have no doubt that 90% of the African American community will be against all whites and as a matter of military strategy, yes I would bomb entire black neighborhoods. But killing individual blacks just because they are black? No, not me. My son is half black. His mother is a good, schvartza hating Caribbean woman, who has black skin. I've stated that before.     
No explanations needed Allen-T. Don't get needlessly concerned by what you said or didn't say. We have all said things in rhetoric when pissed off that far surpasses any actions we would take in reality
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years