Author Topic: Minister cancels plan to burn Qurans  (Read 1584 times)

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
Minister cancels plan to burn Qurans
« on: September 09, 2010, 04:04:31 PM »
The anti-Muslim pastor says he'll meet with the imam behind the controversial Manhattan mosque.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100909/ap_on_re_us/quran_burning
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Minister cancels plan to burn Qurans
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 04:28:04 PM »
It's a sad situation, but I can understand this man had the weight of the world against him and probably hidden threats from the muslim Obama administration.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 04:58:13 PM »
Jones' neighbors in Gainesville, a city of 125,000 anchored by the sprawling University of Florida campus, also have said they disapprove. At least two dozen Christian churches, Jewish temples and Muslim organizations in the city have mobilized to plan inclusive events — some will read from the Quran at their own weekend services.

I recommend starting with chapter nine with an emphasis on verse twenty-nine, and chapter five with an emphasis on verses 51 and 80.

What a sick world we are living in.  Every "rabbi" who reads from the Quran spits on the three graves of Jewish tribes [Bani Qaynuqa, Bani Nadir, and Bani Quraiza] that Mohamed devastated in the Quran and Sunna, through murder, thievery, and rape, as well as all of the victims of Hamas/PLO/Fatah et al, and individual Jews like Daniel Pearl.

Would the world of Jews object if Jones was going to burn copies of, "Mein Kampf"?  Why?  Mein Kampf contains a smaller percentage of anti-Semitic writing in its covers.  When we compare the low of the low [amazingly?], Mein Kampf is less hateful than the Quran.  These "rabbis" should read from Mein Kampf in their services as well, for consistency.

I'm sure Christians have some very strong feelings about this matter as well.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 05:03:57 PM »
The pastor was really playing with fire so to speak... If he went through with the burning he would really be the target for some heavy duty fatwa's... The worst part of the entire issue would be he would be left out to dry because it would be said he bought it on himself...I don't think he expected the notoriety the thing received in the media... If nothing else he exposed the fact that the muslims made it plain they would respond with violence...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 05:43:42 PM »
Any kike "rabbi" who would read the koran to their congregation should die of AIDS.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 02:21:59 AM »
Fortunately...

http://www.breakingnewsonline.net/world/3851-terry-jones-cancels-quran-burning-plan-then-backtracks.html

QUOTE>>
Terry Jones cancels Quran Burning Plan, then backtracks         

Written by Admin      
Friday, 10 September 2010 10:53

News Desk: Breaking News! Just hours after he called off the 'Burn A Quran Day' plan, Florida pastor Terry Jones backtracked and said he would reconsider his decision, as a Muslim leader reportedly lied to him.

After meeting Imam Muhammad Musri, President of the Orlando-based Islamic Society of Central Florida, Jones had cancelled his plan to burn the Holy Quran. The Quran burning plan was scheduled for the anniversary of 9/11 terror attacks.

Imam Muhammad Musri reported assured Jones that a controversial mosque project near Ground Zero in New York will be relocated and he wanted Jones not to go ahead with his Quran burning plan in return.

However, later Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, who is leading the project for the Islamic cultural centre in New York, denied any such agreement, which upset Jones and he accused Imam Musri of lying to him.
<<UNQUOTE
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2010, 05:22:44 AM »
If he backs out of this, he's a coward.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2010, 08:39:30 AM »

That's easy to say, but he has probably received thousands of death threats from leftists and muslims over this. In a roundabout way, he was threatened by the Obama government too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 08:41:46 AM »

That's easy to say, but he has probably received thousands of death threats from leftists and muslims over this. In a roundabout way, he was threatened by the Obama government too.

I noticed he was leaving himself an "out" by saying "we're praying about whether to do it or not". I'm not saying absolutely that he wasn't sincere about looking for God's guidance, but I'm pretty pissed off that he has all this leading up to it then backs out at the last minute.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 09:18:07 AM »
What a joke this was.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2010, 09:20:00 AM »
What a joke this was.
True don't say something you're not ready to carry out now he looks foolish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2010, 09:44:20 AM »
What a joke this was.
True don't say something you're not ready to carry out now he looks foolish

I don't agree with him, and also I doubt about his real motives to intend to do that. However, whether he does it or not, he has already achieved two important things.
1- He has reminded Western nations that no matter how much they may try to make peaqce with Muslims form the top leadership, Islamic Fundamentalism will always be a threat. It's enough that ONE single individual displeases them to cause a wave of attacks. Western leaders are called to remember that, unless they want to impose Sharia on all their citizens, peace efforts are worthless.
2- He has reminded Muslims that Western democracies are not like Arab dictatorships, and so not so easy to conquer. Even the US president was powerless to prevent one single citizen to from doing something and had to limit himself to beg him not to do it. Arabs are used to their submissive subjects who can be easily jailed or killed for just disagreeing with a dictator.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2010, 10:46:40 AM »
I bet the only 'death threats he received were from Obama and Gates.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2010, 10:52:11 AM »
I bet the only 'death threats he received were from Obama and Gates.
:::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2010, 02:14:01 PM »
The message was to the muslim world.   You are insulting the dead at the gravesite.  We can burn the Koran, but don't, you should move your location to another area.  Pastor Jones made a bold move I would say.  Too bad there aren't more people willing to stand up against Tyranny!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 03:06:11 PM »
It's really mindblowing that any one of us could announce on some social networking website we're going to burn/defecate on korans and some high-ranking Obama official might call us and ask us not to. Talk about a crazy world.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 03:10:20 PM »
The FBI paid him a visit.  They said if he went through with this, there would be Muslims who would try to kill him.  However, what they really meant was: "We will not protect you if there is a threat against you; you're on yor own."  However, you can bet if Imamm Rauf received death threats, he'd have the NYPD and FBI doing the their utmost to protect him.  

P.S.- Heard the nuts of Westboro Baptist Church will burn the korans.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 08:37:04 AM »
I'd rather not have the Westboro people go through with it. It just makes the idea seem nutty.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 09:01:52 AM »
Isnt it funny that muslims have killed, raped, tortured millins of jews and christians year apon year.

Yet one brave pastor stands up to it all and threatenss to burn the book of hate, and theres a massive uproar that makes the main national news???

What a crazy world we live in??

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 09:05:07 AM »
I'd rather not have the Westboro people go through with it. It just makes the idea seem nutty.
People are going to burn qurans in Wyoming and tenn also 

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=13129871 

http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/2010/09/09/news/18local_09-09-10.txt

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 09:11:04 AM »
Thanks Mord :) I feel better now. Burn Qu'ran Burn!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 09:13:22 AM »
:) :) :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2010, 09:19:34 AM »
:) :) :)
Rubystars look at this letter

Soldier in Iraq wrote on Sep 11, 2010 5:58 AM:
" HI, I am in Iraq, as we speak! And I say BURN the Quran! Its within our country, and within our constitutional right! I am soo sick of spilling blood and sweat for you weaklings that only want your constitutional rights when you don't have to fight for it, and as long as it lets you exterminate the unborn, so you can pursue your self centered egotistical little lives! Tonight I have a dinner date! Im eating steak, burning a Quran, and then smoking a cigar, all while Im in Iraq!Deuces!!!

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2010, 10:41:22 AM »
Coward.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2010, 01:02:42 PM »
Great letter Mord, thanks for posting it. I hope he doesn't get into trouble for burning it.