Author Topic: westboro baptist church to burn quran  (Read 3442 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: westboro baptist church to burn quran
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 03:07:28 PM »
Hmmm... It appears to be a catch-22 situation.

However still I think that in overall form and essence none can beat the muslam.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 05:10:16 PM »
I hope that when Muslims see these animals they mortally injure them leading to the westboro church to sue the heck out of them and then a holy ear which leads to all of them getting killed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 05:27:43 PM »
The video is here on the site it doesn't work with my computer

http://www.godhatesfags.com/#
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 06:24:38 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068;_ylt=AiYxVx810wNEUocx0Oe_vjes0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNiamVybmk1BGFzc2V0A2NzbS8yMDEwMDkxMC8zMjUwNjgEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwM0BHBvcwMxBHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDZmxhY2h1cmNod29u

i don't think we should support this, yes islam is a dangerous cult, but westboro is worse than islam

WORSE????  When I see comments like this, I wonder if you are a troll.  Yes, Westboro is a pathetic excuse of a church, but to say its worse than Islam make me wonder about your priorities.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 06:28:36 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/325068;_ylt=AiYxVx810wNEUocx0Oe_vjes0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNiamVybmk1BGFzc2V0A2NzbS8yMDEwMDkxMC8zMjUwNjgEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwM0BHBvcwMxBHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5faGVhZGxpbmVfbGlzdARzbGsDZmxhY2h1cmNod29u

i don't think we should support this, yes islam is a dangerous cult, but westboro is worse than islam

WORSE????  When I see comments like this, I wonder if you are a troll.  Yes, Westboro is a pathetic excuse of a church, but to say its worse than Islam make me wonder about your priorities.

The thing is all of these people are evil.  Their numbers are insignificant, but they are all evil

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 07:22:09 PM »
Not worse than Islam... but maybe almost as bad. AFAIK Westboro hasn't committed any murders yet.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 07:47:55 PM »
Not worse than Islam... but maybe almost as bad. AFAIK Westboro hasn't committed any murders yet.

they havnt committed any massacres yet because theres only like 80 of them.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 07:53:49 PM »

This is true, but they have travelled to every Middle Eastern nation, including IRAQ under Saddam, to say that G-d is good when he sends "us soldiers home in bodybags."  Not to mention how these freaks like to torture parents of dead soldiers at their funerals or earlier in the career harassing the living parents of gay men who died of AIDS.  These are foul disgusting creatures that personify evil incarnate.  Anyone who thinks it's moral to defend the murder of American troops and parents of dead children really should just die right now

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 07:54:42 PM »
Don't get me wrong. Almost is pretty close. I certainly would like to see many WBC members and Muslims kill each other.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 07:58:20 PM »

This is true, but they have travelled to every Middle Eastern nation, including IRAQ under Saddam, to say that G-d is good when he sends "us soldiers home in bodybags."  Not to mention how these freaks like to torture parents of dead soldiers at their funerals or earlier in the career harassing the living parents of gay men who died of AIDS.  These are foul disgusting creatures that personify evil incarnate.  Anyone who thinks it's moral to defend the murder of American troops and parents of dead children really should just die right now

which is why i think they are worse, trust me, if they had large numbers, they would go on a massacre on a daily basis

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 08:04:14 PM »

which is why i think they are worse, trust me, if they had large numbers, they would go on a massacre on a daily basis

I don't think anyone will trust someone with a name like yours.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 08:08:53 PM »

Yes, but the conditional tense never killed anyone  ;D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 09:48:50 PM »

I don't think anyone will trust someone with a name like yours.

Exactly. Why is he even here???
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 11:15:58 PM »
I don't support them, but it is important that the someone burned the bad book on 9/11. Next year, we can burn the bad book without having to violate Shabbat.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 11:41:17 PM »
I wish they wouldn't have, as I said it just makes the whole idea seem nutty since they are such evil nutcases themselves. I wish that major churches would burn Qu'rans every year. To call Westboro a church is like calling Obama pro-Israel. The only reason they did it was to get more attention.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 02:21:28 AM »
I hope "Rev." Phelps does indeed burn the Koran, and that the flames spread and then engulf his pathetic tuchis.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 02:24:59 AM »
When evil goyim and Islam fight, I am here on the side fanning the flames.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 02:32:04 AM »
When evil goyim and Islam fight, I am here on the side fanning the flames.

I knew as a Christian I shouldn't, but everytime Muslims attack evil people or the other way around, I enjoy from it. I think this clashes are very funny.  :-[
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 02:42:52 AM »
I don't support them, but it is important that the someone burned the bad book on 9/11. Next year, we can burn the bad book without having to violate Shabbat.

Yes, someone even evilest has to dare and initiate it even for the selfish sake of attracting attention of all others. Howsoever evil it is but it causes the initial crystallization. When everything else fails, in homeopathy the minuscule dose of poison effectively treats the worst poison.

I can not imagine why the people do not see the Temple Mount.

Look at the condition of Sofia Church and  Sarayu. 

The dilemma is that no righteous persons can burn any book except for the mainf kamf.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 04:16:37 AM »
Lard would be more offensive
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 04:25:28 AM »

How about this, take the Qu'rans, dump them in a pot of boiling lard, then set the whole thing ablaze. :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 04:41:18 AM »

How about this, take the Qu'rans, dump them in a pot of boiling lard, then set the whole thing ablaze. :)
Actually this Pastor did more damage then good with this proposed stunt... People were very focused on the fact that the muslim group was putting the mosque at the G.Z location to make a statement and most people did not agree... This burn the quran issue has caused people to loose focus on the problem here in New York and has actually garnered some sympathy for the muslims.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2010, 04:55:21 AM »
CJD maybe the timing was off but I can't disagree with someone who wants to burn Qu'rans. I just am very angry with him for backing out like a pissant coward.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2010, 05:10:35 AM »
CJD maybe the timing was off but I can't disagree with someone who wants to burn Qu'rans. I just am very angry with him for backing out like a pissant coward.
The fact that he wanted to rid the world of garbage like that is a good thing however after thinking about it for a while I came to the conclusion fire is too clean an ending for them... It would have been better to  toss them into a pig pen and allow the pigs to have their way with them... Book burnings leave a bad impression on most peoples minds... The fact that the vast majority of Americans have never read even a page of that book  only makes the situation worse... If most Americans were to read it they would toss it into the fireplace themselves...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years