Author Topic: westboro baptist church to burn quran  (Read 3436 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: westboro baptist church to burn quran
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2010, 05:50:43 AM »
Well actually people support a mosque building, but in a different spot...if they support mosques in a different spot, then it would be logical to me that they would be against Koran burning and take politically correct points of views as FOX news does.  The Florida pastor who suggested burning the Koran reminds me of the ineffective David Ha'ivri who claimed he can have 10,000 Jews climb the temple mount and only got 10 Jews...which might have lead to the expulsion of Jews from Gush Katif.  This act of weakness of this pastor may have more damaging consequences.  Now if the hated Westboro group does the burning and they get just as much recognition, I personally wouldn't mind a Fatwa on them.  It would make me happy if Muslims killed all 80 of them and got away with it just like they do with everything else.  I don't mind if Gd pits our enemies against each other.

If it were possible, the better thing than to burn Korans in the public is to use lard or pork or pig's blood in some public way that make Muslims rethink their strategy.

Lard would be more offensive

How about this, take the Qu'rans, dump them in a pot of boiling lard, then set the whole thing ablaze. :)
Actually this Pastor did more damage then good with this proposed stunt... People were very focused on the fact that the muslim group was putting the mosque at the G.Z location to make a statement and most people did not agree... This burn the quran issue has caused people to loose focus on the problem here in New York and has actually garnered some sympathy for the muslims.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2010, 07:15:48 AM »
I'm generally against book burning. I took the message of Fahrenheit 451 to heart and I don't want to destroy knowledge or art. However this Qu'ran burning was more of a symbol of resistance against Islamic tyranny to me. I agree with you that most people have no idea how evil that book is though and think of it more as "The Islamic Bible". How wrong they are!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2010, 07:56:10 AM »
Its funny how the Koran burning is viewed as making the world sympathetic to Islam

yet , Not doing really shows how weak Americans are.

Its win win for Islam

-In the end, no matter what side wins the Jews will be blamed  (Iran). What the hell ?