Author Topic: For Christians: About Abortion  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
For Christians: About Abortion
« on: September 12, 2010, 03:19:12 AM »
Fair warning, this video has a gospel message in it so if you will be offended by that you know it's there before clicking it. My goal is not to missionize to Jews but I thought this man's testimony was pretty interesting. He had a near death experience and saw a group of children that had been aborted in heaven.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: For Christians: About Abortion
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 02:38:18 PM »
i generally support lots of personal freedoms and i want to let people pick there own moral choices

but abortion is an exception, unless the mom is in danger if she carries the kid, she must go through with the pregnancy

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 03:09:45 PM »
Fair warning, this video has a gospel message in it so if you will be offended by that you know it's there before clicking it. My goal is not to missionize to Jews but I thought this man's testimony was pretty interesting. He had a near death experience and saw a group of children that had been aborted in heaven.

good thread.

Have you seen the video of the disgarded aborted "foetus's". It makes me so sad when i see it, but it confirms my faith in the bible. I bet that if you showed all women that video 90 percdent would not go through with the abortion. but thats just my theory.

BTW could jews from the torah quote lines that show a anti abortion message. I think we could all learn from the bible at this point.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »
i generally support lots of personal freedoms and i want to let people pick there own moral choices

but abortion is an exception, unless the mom is in danger if she carries the kid, she must go through with the pregnancy

Heh, are you aware of the source of your opinion?   Just wondering.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 03:41:03 PM »
C4J, I try not to look at those types of videos. I heard a story by a woman one time who said she was given some kind of medicine to make her expel the fetus and when it came out it was still alive, a little boy, and it was struggling to breathe, but couldn't because it was very premature. They said the clinic worker scooped up the little baby and it was discarded somewhere.

I had this nightmare one night about this baby like that, that was still alive, struggling in a trash bin and then having dead babies dumped on top of it. It was one of the worst nightmares I ever had.

I think God will severely punish those who murder little babies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 03:42:26 PM »

Yes you're so right. A moral society protects the innocent and weak. An immoral evil society harms them.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 10:16:07 PM »

So far about 50 millions babies have been aborted in America.  In ancient Israel pagans surrounding them sacrificed their children to an idol called molech.

moloch was one of the false gods that Israel would worship during its periods of apostasy.  This false deity is associated with Ammon in 1 Kings 11:7, "Then Solomon built a high place for chemosh the detestable idol of Moab, on the mountain which is east of Jerusalem, and for Molech the detestable idol of the sons of Ammon."

One of the practices of the cult that worshiped Moloch was to sacrifice their children.   Of course, this was forbidden by God's word: Lev. 18:21 says, "Neither shall you give any of your offspring to offer them to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God; I am the Lord."  (See also Lev. 18:21; 20:2-5; 2 Kings. 23:10; Jer. 32:35).

In some passages the reference is clearly to a deity to whom human sacrifice was made, particularly in the Valley of Hinnom on the SW of the Jerusalem hill (2 Ki. 23:10; Je. 32:35) at a site known as Topheth (‘fire pit’ in Syriac).1

The ancients would heat this idol up with fire until it was glowing, then they would take their newborn babies, place them on the arms of the idol, and watch them burn to death. 

The same evil influence is in action today and the liberal democrats who makes a big deal about human rights have no mercy for unborn.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 10:22:01 PM »
C4J, I try not to look at those types of videos. I heard a story by a woman one time who said she was given some kind of medicine to make her expel the fetus and when it came out it was still alive, a little boy, and it was struggling to breathe, but couldn't because it was very premature. They said the clinic worker scooped up the little baby and it was discarded somewhere.

I had this nightmare one night about this baby like that, that was still alive, struggling in a trash bin and then having dead babies dumped on top of it. It was one of the worst nightmares I ever had.

I think G-d will severely punish those who murder little babies.
Just something to think about, nobody has more abortions or supports abortion more than negroes.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 10:31:48 PM »
Israeli Jews have a high rate of abortion.  There is a group called Efrat-Crib which works to encourage Isrseli women not to have abortion by helping them financially  during pregnancy and after birth.  I have contributed to them.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 10:33:34 PM »
Just something to think about, nobody has more abortions or supports abortion more than negroes.

Correct.  A black Pastor who is known to me used to say that Christians are not supposed to talk about abortions in Churches and according to him all abortion related messages are called as "Republican Messages".

http://www.klanparenthood.com/
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 10:43:09 PM »
Israeli Jews have a high rate of abortion.  There is a group called Efrat-Crib which works to encourage Isrseli women not to have abortion by helping them financially  during pregnancy and after birth.  I have contributed to them.
Not higher than schvartes. Not by a long shot.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 12:03:11 AM »

i have seen an ultrasound of an abortion, it was horrible, the kid was trying to swim away from the tools. when the abortion practitioner saw the video, he quit his job, and the woman getting the abortion, who was a feminist, never discussed abortion again.

the part about if the woman cannot carry the baby because of health, when the doctor tells her that, i do not want the woman to go through the horror of knowing she will die and that it is possible to stop her from dying but it is illegal to do so.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 12:06:47 AM »
Do you know what percentage of abortions are genuine life-and-death emergencies? Far less than 1.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 01:40:02 AM »

They were deliberately targeted for genocide by evil people and that's one reason that happened that way.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2010, 01:45:04 AM »
They were deliberately targeted for genocide by evil people and that's one reason that happened that way.
Huh?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2010, 02:02:12 AM »
Huh?

The origins of the abortion movement have to do with eugenics.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2010, 02:20:27 AM »
Yes, very true, and the birth control movement as well. That being said, schvartzes have free will and the fact that most of them have chosen to warmly embrace abortion is all on them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2010, 02:28:40 AM »
Yes, very true, and the birth control movement as well. That being said, schvartzes have free will and the fact that most of them have chosen to warmly embrace abortion is all on them.

You are right, there is no excuse for murdering your own baby unless the mother is going to die if she lets the pregnancy continue. Part of the problem was that these predatory eugenics advocates preyed upon blacks too though. I don't believe like some Jews do in a "rodef" baby just because it comes from an evil culture. I think all babies are born with a plan for their lives in mind by God and they are the ones who choose to follow or not follow God's will. I think all babies are equally worthy of being born.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 09:57:03 AM »

i have seen an ultrasound of an abortion, it was horrible, the kid was trying to swim away from the tools. when the abortion practitioner saw the video, he quit his job, and the woman getting the abortion, who was a feminist, never discussed abortion again.

the part about if the woman cannot carry the baby because of health, when the doctor tells her that, i do not want the woman to go through the horror of knowing she will die and that it is possible to stop her from dying but it is illegal to do so.

I asked in jest, but I see now that I should have been more serious. 

Your position:  "but abortion is an exception, unless the mom is in danger if she carries the kid, she must go through with the pregnancy"

is the point of view of Judaism, from what I understand.   So even though you came to that view from the experience you describe, I thought you might be interested to know that you have landed on the Jewish view.

The abortion is permitted if it will save the mother's life.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2010, 12:36:06 PM »
Abortion-willing- is MURDER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 02:06:26 PM »
Abortion-willing- is MURDER.

Yes I very much agree. I blame the doctors more than the women though, unless the women are willfully doing it for selfish reasons. The doctors pressure women into it so they won't get sued if the babies are born deformed or with special needs. Some of the fathers can also use heavy coercion on women who wouldn't otherwise choose abortion. Ideally all mothers would be strong and stand up for their children's lives, but unfortunately many women don't have that strength and end up being coerced. Some are even threatened with their lives by vengeful boyfriends.