Author Topic: 6TH GRADERS IN MASS SCHOOL FORCED TO PRAY AT MOSQUE WITHOUT PARENTS O.K.  (Read 943 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/203947.php 

video with link 

September 16, 2010
Undercover video: Boston public school kids pulled from mega-mosque field trip to participate in Muslim prayers, no intervention by school staff

Americans for Peace and Tolerance released a shocking video today showing 6th graders from Wellesley, MA being pulled from a field trip to a Boston mega-mosque and being induced to participate in afternoon prayers alongside Muslim men without any intervention by school authorities present or notification to parents.

Completely ignoring this undercover video by Massachusetts education authorities and the ACLU will commence in 5...4...3...
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 6TH GRADERS IN MASS SCHOOL FORCED TO PRAY AT MOSQUE WITHOUT PARENTS O.K.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 09:58:15 AM »
WOW - that is frightening.  The parents should sue the school district.  What kind of trip did they give their children consent to go on?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 10:27:12 AM »

Amazing ! I cannot begin to imagine how infuriated I would have been if I was one the parents.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 11:40:26 AM »
The public schools text books here in the U.S. make qurananimals look like enlightened wonders Christians backwards and evil and don't even mention Jews and others
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03