Author Topic: Filthy Anti Semitic monkey Lemrick Nelson got stabbed in the head  (Read 6351 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Filthy Anti Semitic monkey Lemrick Nelson got stabbed in the head
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2010, 05:44:07 AM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Baruch Hashem.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2010, 06:55:35 AM »
It's not in black's material interest to be conservative. Left wing policies have allowed them to get jobs they aren't qualified for, do a minimum of work at those jobs, get free money every time they have another baby, get welfare, WIC, and food stamps, and be catered to in every way possible. Why would they ever want to mess with that?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 07:11:00 AM »
I think you know that even among Black people and all the criminality they exhibit, Lionel Tate is exceptional.  That is why you know his name.  That proves nothing.  Why don't you take a look at a book like American Abundance which had statistics showing that during the prosperity of the 1990s America's morality statistics such as literacy, abortion, incarceration, home ownership, etc. were showing improvement for all groups including Blacks, in fact Blacks were improving at a faster rate (granted they might have had more room for improvement).  However, the point, which Chaim often makes, is that Black people can achieve also if they choose to dedicate themselves to improving themselves.  The experience of the 1990s shows that in the right environment they will improve.  I am not trying to be a pollyana or a liberal in fact I think I am being the antithesis of a liberal by showing that there is no excuse for the large numbers of Black who do choose to live in a degraded culture.
But if you killed everyBlack child under 10 you would be killing all the future Sowells, Mannings etc as well as the 80% who will never get arrested in their lives
When did I ever imply that the black race is inferior or that they cannot help but be evil? Some JTFers have said that from time to time and I have always refuted that. If you have followed me for any length of time you would know that is my belief.

I have nothing but genuine love for black conservatives like Alan Keyes, Pastor Manning, Pastor Peterson, and Dr. Sowell. However, I can promise you that they would admit (probably only to their own family members) that they are literally a drop in the bucket of all black people. Even if they are not "racially" evil, the overwhelming majority of them choose evil. If you doubt me look at the 2008 election results. 98.5% of negroes voted for Barack Hitler Osama.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 08:26:41 AM »

Until proven otherwise, bad behavior is not determined by genetics but largely depends on your family background, the social environment you grow up in and the education you receive : teach a white child wrong principles and set bad examples to him and it will be difficult for him to become a good person; teach a black child righteous principles and set a good example to him and he will likely become a good person, whatever the color of his skin or his genetical heritage. If you develop in a Black child the taste of studying, the self-esteem that stems from succeeding out of hard work, he will do well like a white child.
That is why the family structure and the educational system are of paramount importance.
The problem with Black children is that a lot of them are exposed to bad influences : their father has gone and abandoned them, their neighbourhoods are riddled with criminality, where the "good" guy is despised and bullied. Children tend to imitate the way adults behave around them. That is how some forms of determinism take root. If Black children had parents who did not let them hang around on the streets surrounded with drugs and guns, if popular culture on television and everywhere did not promote wrong attitudes all the time, if our society as a whole did not glorify selfishness, materialism and decadence, they would become different adults.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 09:04:42 AM »

Until proven otherwise, bad behavior is not determined by genetics but largely depends on your family background, the social environment you grow up in and the education you receive : teach a white child wrong principles and set bad examples to him and it will be difficult for him to become a good person; teach a black child righteous principles and set a good example to him and he will likely become a good person, whatever the color of his skin or his genetical heritage. If you develop in a Black child the taste of studying, the self-esteem that stems from succeeding out of hard work, he will do well like a white child.
That is why the family structure and the educational system are of paramount importance.
The problem with Black children is that a lot of them are exposed to bad influences : their father has gone and abandoned them, their neighbourhoods are riddled with criminality, where the "good" guy is despised and bullied. Children tend to imitate the way adults behave around them. That is how some forms of determinism take root. If Black children had parents who did not let them hang around on the streets surrounded with drugs and guns, if popular culture on television and everywhere did not promote wrong attitudes all the time, if our society as a whole did not glorify selfishness, materialism and decadence, they would become different adults.

Of course what you write is completely true but for whatever reason, most blacks and most Arabs, starting as children, become very wicked and malevolent. I think that virtually all of them are lost after they go that way. There are some noble people who attempt interventions, such as by adopting black children, but a lot of the time they are too far gone. I think that by the time they come out into the streets in Crown Heights, chanting "Kill the Hymie" along with their older brothers (even if they don't really know what that means and just figure "hymie" means whitey or whatever), they are basically a lost cause. At that point I can't honestly say that the world is a better place for them being in it.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2010, 01:53:20 PM »

Of course what you write is completely true but for whatever reason, most blacks and most Arabs, starting as children, become very wicked and malevolent. I think that virtually all of them are lost after they go that way. There are some noble people who attempt interventions, such as by adopting black children, but a lot of the time they are too far gone. I think that by the time they come out into the streets in Crown Heights, chanting "Kill the Hymie" along with their older brothers (even if they don't really know what that means and just figure "hymie" means whitey or whatever), they are basically a lost cause. At that point I can't honestly say that the world is a better place for them being in it.

I hope you are wrong, but maybe you're right... To what extent can the damage be repaired ? I don't know. It is true that, beyond a certain degree of corruption of their souls and hearts, things get really messed...
This is one of the many reasons why the ludicrous claim by the Arabs that they want peace with us is a blatant lie when you see the deep hatred they teach to their kids.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2010, 02:01:40 PM »
Re:  "Until proven otherwise, bad behavior is not determined by genetics but largely depends on your family background, the social environment you grow up in and the education you receive... "

But...What about The Curse of The Monkey's Paw?     :o   >:(

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2010, 02:05:58 PM »
I think you know that even among Black people and all the criminality they exhibit, Lionel Tate is exceptional.  That is why you know his name.  That proves nothing.  Why don't you take a look at a book like American Abundance which had statistics showing that during the prosperity of the 1990s America's morality statistics such as literacy, abortion, incarceration, home ownership, etc. were showing improvement for all groups including Blacks, in fact Blacks were improving at a faster rate (granted they might have had more room for improvement).  However, the point, which Chaim often makes, is that Black people can achieve also if they choose to dedicate themselves to improving themselves.  The experience of the 1990s shows that in the right environment they will improve.  I am not trying to be a pollyana or a liberal in fact I think I am being the antithesis of a liberal by showing that there is no excuse for the large numbers of Black who do choose to live in a degraded culture.
When did I ever imply that the black race is inferior or that they cannot help but be evil? Some JTFers have said that from time to time and I have always refuted that. If you have followed me for any length of time you would know that is my belief.

I have nothing but genuine love for black conservatives like Alan Keyes, Pastor Manning, Pastor Peterson, and Dr. Sowell. However, I can promise you that they would admit (probably only to their own family members) that they are literally a drop in the bucket of all black people. Even if they are not "racially" evil, the overwhelming majority of them choose evil. If you doubt me look at the 2008 election results. 98.5% of negroes voted for Barack Hitler Osama.

usually when a person wants to see all the children of a specific group die, they imply that they are inferior or cannot help but be evil.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2010, 08:05:33 AM »

Why is "Ricky" out free?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2010, 04:14:25 PM »
No I am only speaking to you.  You are the only person on this forum who has called for violent death for children.
Why don't you google Lionel Tate and tell me what wonderful people black children are. And you didn't just speak it to me, you attacked Christian Zionist's thread about Ann Coulter too.

Ann Coulter is no more or less a media trollop than anyone else.  I know people on here disliked her decision to speak to that gay republican group.  She is a very tight writer, and has some keen insights into the double standards that run rampant on the democratic Left.  Giuliani was similarly pegged as being 'progay,' but he also did a lot of amazing things for NYC.  Unfortunately, some Right wing republicans wouldn't know the sentiment of love if they were backhanded across the face with it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2010, 08:39:31 PM »
Ann Coulter is no more or less a media trollop than anyone else.  I know people on here disliked her decision to speak to that gay republican group.  She is a very tight writer, and has some keen insights into the double standards that run rampant on the democratic Left.  Giuliani was similarly pegged as being 'progay,' but he also did a lot of amazing things for NYC.  Unfortunately, some Right wing republicans wouldn't know the sentiment of love if they were backhanded across the face with it.
We know about your issues with Christian Zionist. That doesn't change the fact that Ann Coulter supports out-and-proud gays.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2010, 10:55:29 PM »
My problem with the Ann Coulter thread was that multiple posters opined or speculated that she was transgender and sounded serious.  That is the type of thing that will be rubbed in Chaim's face if he starts to really gain traction.  Are we people who hope to save Israel and Western Civilization or do we want to engage in Junior High School level discourse?  We are unlikely to do both.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 04:12:04 PM »

We know about your issues with Christian Zionist. That doesn't change the fact that Ann Coulter supports out-and-proud gays.
[/quote]

With all due respect Dr. Brennanfan,

You are absolutely wrong on that one.  I was referring to the visigoth that disinvited her.  I know this is not JTF's position.  I don't know what Ann's position is on 'out and out gays.'  I know that people that are viciously homophobic are not de fact righteous.  I also know that people who are more tolerant of gays are not de facto evil.  People are complex.  If you bring bad things to happen into the world, that's evil.  And there are other things besides homosexuality to consider in an assessment of a person's character

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2010, 06:12:20 PM »
Ann Coulter has been anything but a hero to gays.  She is totally against gay marriage, she is not a supporte,r unless you consider someone who is willing to talk to gays, who does not favor persecuting them and is willing to leave them alone if they are not bothering anyone, a supporter.  I know Chaim favors punishing homosexual behavior but I have to respectfully disagree with him there.  While I find homosexuality distasteful, and from my time in San Franscisco did not find homosexuals particularly charming people, I still cannot see persecuting people for their private behavior.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2010, 07:19:12 PM »
Ann Coulter has been anything but a hero to gays.  She is totally against gay marriage, she is not a supporte,r unless you consider someone who is willing to talk to gays, who does not favor persecuting them and is willing to leave them alone if they are not bothering anyone, a supporter.  I know Chaim favors punishing homosexual behavior but I have to respectfully disagree with him there.  While I find homosexuality distasteful, and from my time in San Franscisco did not find homosexuals particularly charming people, I still cannot see persecuting people for their private behavior.

Was that because they were in your face and not just trying to live their lives?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2010, 01:23:48 AM »

You are absolutely wrong on that one.  I was referring to the visigoth that disinvited her.  I know this is not JTF's position.  I don't know what Ann's position is on 'out and out gays.'  I know that people that are viciously homophobic are not de fact righteous.  I also know that people who are more tolerant of gays are not de facto evil.  People are complex.  If you bring bad things to happen into the world, that's evil.  And there are other things besides homosexuality to consider in an assessment of a person's character
What do you have against Joseph Farah? I don't like it that he humors Pat Buchanan, but everything he has said and done is right-on.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2010, 11:56:58 AM »

Was that because they were in your face and not just trying to live their lives?

Exactly, I had no problem with gay guys who did their thing behind closed doors and did not remind everyone they were gay all the time.  One older male secretary I worked with was very openly gay but never explicitly said so to the point that I honestly did not know he was gay.  One time when a confirmed bachelor got married he told me in the most fatherly fashion "sometimes when a man meets the right woman he changes his ideas". 
On the other hand I worked near Castro Street (the gay center) and there was a shop that had a huge picture of a naked man in the window with a ring around his penis.  I complained and said I would call the police.  Straight people didn't publicly display naked pictures of women is shop windows.  Coincidentally the shop owner took the picture down around that time and everyone assumed I had called the police.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2010, 12:03:03 PM »

What do you have against Joseph Farah? I don't like it that he humors Pat Buchanan, but everything he has said and done is right-on.
<<

He does more than humor Buchanan, he carries Buchanan's columns in World Net Daily.  That is the problem with looking at things so simply when we live in a complicated world.  Do you want to disown Farah for that?  I don't.  I wish he did not rub elbows with Buchanan just as I wish Sarah Palin did not support Rand Paul, or at least called him to task for his involvement with StørmFrønt.  Still we will never find anyone who agrees with us 100%, we don't even agree with each other 100%.  We need to add up the pluses and minuses and make a judgment call.