Author Topic: Tolerance  (Read 854 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Tolerance
« on: September 14, 2010, 09:09:31 AM »
I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground Zero.  <sarcasm> We should allow it in order to promote tolerance. I also propose that two gay nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque to promote tolerance in the mosque. We could call them "The Turban Cowboy" and "You Mecca Me Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open barbeque with pork ribs and across the street a very daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret." And next door in flashing lights open an Adult Toy Shop.

I think for the purpose of tolerance we should build accordingly  around the mosque, but I hope and pray this monstrosity NEVER gets built! Honestly, do you think ANY construction company would take this on? If they do, they should be black listed and never work again. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Tolerance
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 09:12:23 AM »
a very daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret."

:::D

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 10:06:31 AM »
I am appalled that so many of my friends are against the mosque near Ground Zero.  <sarcasm> We should allow it in order to promote tolerance. I also propose that two gay nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque to promote tolerance in the mosque. We could call them "The Turban Cowboy" and "You Mecca Me Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and have an open barbeque with pork ribs and across the street a very daring lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret." And next door in flashing lights open an Adult Toy Shop.

I think for the purpose of tolerance we should build accordingly  around the mosque, but I hope and pray this monstrosity NEVER gets built! Honestly, do you think ANY construction company would take this on? If they do, they should be black listed and never work again. >:(

This is all too extravagant. I tend to adhere to a philosophy of "keep it simple". All you need is one tiny little store next to the mosque.
It will be a store specializing in comics and cartoons.
There will be a window display area made of unbreakable, bullet-proof material.
A technologically advanced surveillance system will be installed to monitor the inside and outside of the store.

In the window display there will be cartoon depictions of Mohammad, Moses, Jesus, Shiva and Buddha.

Then, you grab a big bag of popcorn and wait for the show to begin.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Djoop

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 10:39:41 AM »
I sincerely hope they built that 'victory' mosque, may it become a breading spot for jihadists alike. The sooner people understand what islam is all about, the sooner we'll get rid of the cultural relativism that makes Islams conquest of the West so ridiculously easy.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 11:21:27 AM »
I sincerely hope they built that 'victory' mosque, may it become a breading spot for jihadists alike. The sooner people understand what islam is all about, the sooner we'll get rid of the cultural relativism that makes Islams conquest of the West so ridiculously easy.

Maybe people will understand when NY is hit by another huge terrorist attack in 10-15 years and they find out 15 of the 19 terrorists are muslims born in NYC who "studied" at the ground zero "muslim community center".
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 12:19:51 PM »

You may be right.
but its just too hard for the many victims and families to have a victory mosque.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Djoop

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 01:30:35 PM »

You may be right.
but its just too hard for the many victims and families to have a victory mosque.
Good point, didn't think about that tbh.   

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 03:53:33 PM »
There is already a bar right next door to the Mosque.  If they build a gay bar, a comic store, Victoria's Secret,  and a butcher shop, I think this would be seen as antagonistic, but hey if they have the right to be there legally, then I think anyone should be there...with lots of customers.  That would be an example of Islam and peace--can they get along with their neighbors and respect them, not violating their American Civil liberties---well, I'd like to see?  If they have lots of stores there, representing PC groups, the Mosque will have to find a way to deal with their OWN intolerance.  Because we all know that they will not be the darlings of the American Media if they are unable to get along with other aspects of modern-day America.  Maybe we will even see Schmuley Boteach's book, Kosher Sex, hanging in their bookstore!

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 04:47:21 PM »
The Leftists will come to the victory mosque, cheer the victory of their jihadi brothers, and the future terrorists who will be trained there.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 09:04:56 PM »
another acronym.
OK, wha'ts tbh?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 01:25:38 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 01:55:27 AM »

You may be right.

You should... You never know when a family member of a 9/11 victim will comment on your posting... Obviously I stand against the mosque at the location my brother was murdered by Muslim terrorists... No way Jose!!!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Djoop

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 12:05:37 PM »

You may be right.

You should... You never know when a family member of a 9/11 victim will comment on your posting... Obviously I stand against the mosque at the location my brother was murdered by Muslim terrorists... No way Jose!!!

I realise that family members of a 9/11 victims have a lot more weight in this discussion but I didn't aim to offend them with my comment. As far as calculating their possible reply, I should stay well away from suggesting I have the slightest idea what they have to go through. Far too often people identify themselves with others, and before you know it, some dutch idiot starts acting like a spokesperson for 9-11 victims!