Author Topic: Qustion; what will the world be like in another 20?  (Read 946 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Qustion; what will the world be like in another 20?
« on: September 15, 2010, 06:10:28 AM »
Alot of things have changed in 20 years but alot of things are pretty much the same.

For the past 20 years Israel has had no charismatic such  as Rabbi Kahane

There still has not been a single mideastern Prime minister.

Only Muslims pray at the templemount

Land has been given way to Arabs Every time IL wins a war

After all these wars Israel is still pretty much the same size and getting smaller

Muslims still  seem to attack in spurts of 8- 10 years .esp in the US. 1993 (WTC)
2001 (WTC) 2010 (times sq, mosq) .............2018 (???)

There are still Muslims in Israel

The reason I write this is because Im surprised , Im surprised because nature hates a vacuum . Its quite interesting how things have been status quote for so long.

Any Ideas on why and how do you think things  will finally come to a end?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Qustion; what will the world be like in another 20?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 06:36:33 AM »
the Land of Israel pukes he who does not deserve it, and Western Roman/Greek culture will not exist
for long. it may take some time, but the Lion will rise and his glorious roar will shut down and scare away
the Arab invaders.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 06:57:32 AM »
Many of us are getting older and are not as young as you (every day its the same thing Ron).. so my vision is not as bright as yours lol . But I do what I can to help.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 12:01:24 PM »
I have very dire predictions for the future. Multinational corporations will be stronger, new types of pestilence will spread, worse than H1N1 or Bird flu, and there will be a push to get people microchipped for various reasons like "security", "access control", etc. Rights will be significantly diminished, and you will be forced to rely on the government for more and more and will be taxed more heavily.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 03:26:50 PM »
A number of things sit on a razor's edge in the world right now, particularly in terms of economic insecurity.  But in my opinion, the big question is when the Iranians get the A-bomb.  Nothing good can come from such weaponry being obtained by a culture that values death more than life.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 03:36:49 PM »
Ruby ..sounds like a book i read in 7th grade (1984)

Ithaca-37-  Dont worry about nuclear warfare , its not as bad as it sounds. ill write more ina new thread .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_nuclear_weapons_yield-to-weight_comparison.svg

Date↓    Name↓    Yield (kT)↓    Country↓    Significance

2009-05-25    2009 North Korean nuclear test    5–15    North Korea North Korea    First successful fission device tested by North Korea

a yield of 5-15 is not a lot. if they drooped a bomb on Manhattan nothing i mean nothing will happen to people on Albany, buffalo, dc. And any country that does it just singed their end. Iran may do it but its because they are crazy but even 5 strategically placed nukes wont do squat America is a huge continent .

A nuke is only a treat to israel because its tiny.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 03:45:17 PM »
A nuke is only a treat to israel because its tiny.

I never considers Nukes to be a 'treat'... Like in Trick or Treat?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 08:25:08 PM »
Ruby ..sounds like a book i read in 7th grade (1984)

Remember how in that book, if I recall correctly, that instead of being born, that babies were decanted? Also some were deliberately damaged during development so they would fit into a pre-determined caste. Then as children they were listening to tapes saying things like "I'm so glad I'm a beta", etc.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 08:36:25 PM »

Apparently the book is online:

There was an uneasy silence. Several of the boys blushed. They had not yet learned to draw the significant but often very fine distinction between smut and pure science. One, at last, had the courage to raise a hand.

"Human beings used to be …" he hesitated; the blood rushed to his cheeks. "Well, they used to be viviparous."

"Quite right." The Director nodded approvingly.

"And when the babies were decanted …"

"'Born,'" came the correction.

"Well, then they were the parents–I mean, not the babies, of course; the other ones." The poor boy was overwhelmed with confusion.

"In brief," the Director summed up, "the parents were the father and the mother." The smut that was really science fell with a crash into the boys' eye-avoiding silence. "Mother," he repeated loudly rubbing in the science; and, leaning back in his chair, "These," he said gravely, "are unpleasant facts; I know it. But then most historical facts are unpleasant."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 08:40:02 PM »
sddd

same drek different day

But I hope not.   Please God let the world get better, is all I can say.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 08:59:38 PM »
I'm with Ithaca-37 above.  That is, my biggest fear is that Iran will get nuclear bombing capability.  The dire consequences of this, for Israel (in particular) and for the United States as well as the rest of the word, cannot be overstated.  If the madman Ahmadinejahd gets his bomb, then, to me, it would be the equivalent of Hitler getting a nuclear bomb in 1938. 

NEED I SAY MORE?

and NEVER AGAIN!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 09:23:02 PM »
Islam will rise, only to be thrashed for good [by people who could only be described as "Kahanists"].  America will criminalize Leftist treason and prosper like never before!  As the moral minority flees for higher ground, Europe and all other anti-Semitic civilizations will be eradicated from the memory of humanity.

Greater Israel will come to be; the State will be a Torah Kingdom!

Those who bless Israel will be blessed!
:dance: Baruch HaShem!! :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 10:18:57 PM »
I'm with Ithaca-37 above.  That is, my biggest fear is that Iran will get nuclear bombing capability.  The dire consequences of this, for Israel (in particular) and for the United States as well as the rest of the word, cannot be overstated.  If the madman Ahmadinejahd gets his bomb, then, to me, it would be the equivalent of Hitler getting a nuclear bomb in 1938. 

NEED I SAY MORE?

and NEVER AGAIN!

Im sorry Israel forever a nuc is no threat to the United States maybe 100 in strategically placed locations. The US is huge. I may be wrong but If the radius of a nuk is 6 miles + radiation thats not very big to take out the entire US. People can think what they want.

For Israel however its a big threat.