Author Topic: 1.2 million Iraqis murdered after America invaded  (Read 1904 times)

Offline vila

• New JTFer
1.2 million Iraqis murdered after America invaded
« on: September 15, 2010, 04:08:22 PM »
America said that Iraq had chemical nuclear and biological weapons. They lied. America said that Iraq was helping Al-qaeda. The result of American invasion into Iraq was the deaths 1.2 million Iraqis.

You may continue to lie that Islam is the reason why Muslims hate America but the truth is because of U.S murder of innocent people. They only hate America and countries that support America. Why don’t they attack Iceland or Switzerland? Because Iceland and Switzerland don’t murder people.

Imagine if America invaded Israel and killed 1.2 million Jews in a war based on lies. Would you not hate America too?

According to a new study, 1.2 million Iraqis have met violent deaths since the 2003 invasion, the highest estimate of war-related fatalities yet. The study was done by the British polling firm ORB, which conducted face-to-face interviews with a sample of over 1,700 Iraqi adults in 15 of Iraq's 18 provinces. Two provinces -- al-Anbar and Karbala -- were too dangerous to canvas, and officials in a third, Irbil, didn't give the researchers a permit to do their work. The study's margin of error was plus-minus 2.4 percent.

http://www.alternet.org/world/62728/

The British polling agency ORB has released a new survey of Iraqis that suggests that more than one million Iraqis have been killed since the war began. One surprising finding from the study was that most of the estimated 1.2 million deaths were the result of a gun shot, not car bomb. Johnny Heald, co-author of the study, talks to Madeleine Brand about what these numbers mean.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=14501232

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 1.2 million Iraqis murdered after America invaded
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 04:14:39 PM »
1.2 million is an absolute lie put forth by people who like to pretend Saddam was a virtuous, misunderstood soul.  What total crap, Vila.  When I start hearing people like you condemn the brutalities and human rights violations of the Muslim world, I will start paying more attention to your deliberate distortions and frank hatred of the West

Offline vila

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 04:28:14 PM »
1.2 million is an absolute lie put forth by people who like to pretend Saddam was a virtuous, misunderstood soul.  What total crap, Vila.  When I start hearing people like you condemn the brutalities and human rights violations of the Muslim world, I will start paying more attention to your deliberate distortions and frank hatred of the West

What!!! I gave two websites for you to read. You can search internet and you will find more news that it is true that 1.2 million murdered, tens of millions injured, displaced, homeless, and unemployed. You are liars. I tell truth and I prove with news websites.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 04:29:28 PM »

What!!! I gave two websites for you to read. You can search internet and you will find more news that it is true that 1.2 million murdered, tens of millions injured, displaced, homeless, and unemployed. You are liars. I tell truth and I prove with news websites.

Websites are not 'Proof' of anything... Anyone can post anything and claim it to be fact. I certainly do not believe everything I read on the internet.. Unfortunately people like you do...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline vila

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 04:52:12 PM »
Websites are not 'Proof' of anything... Anyone can post anything and claim it to be fact. I certainly do not believe everything I read on the internet.. Unfortunately people like you do...

How about news websites Look at guardian:

Greenspan admits Iraq was about oil, as deaths put at 1.2m

"The man once regarded as the world's most powerful banker has bluntly declared that the Iraq war was 'largely' about oil.

Appointed by Ronald Reagan in 1987 and retired last year after serving four presidents, Alan Greenspan has been the leading Republican economist for a generation and his utterings instantly moved world markets.

In his long-awaited memoir - out tomorrow in the US - Greenspan, 81, who served as chairman of the US Federal Reserve for almost two decades, writes: 'I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil.'"

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 05:03:56 PM »
Its just too bad....that we are not like we were in WW2...The middle East, Iraq, and Iran would be gone.. So, put a sock in it sonny, that we have become merciful to the Moslems that are murdering butchers.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 05:05:01 PM »
Vila,

Before I was a Zionist, I was against the war in Iraq because I felt we had no business being there.
Now that I am a Zionist, I am sorry that we went to Iraq because Iraqis and Iranians were busy trying to kill each other like madmen.  IN focusing all of their hatred on each other, they were less likely to bother other people--and that was a GREAT THING!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »
Its just too bad....that we are not like we were in WW2...The middle East, Iraq, and Iran would be gone.. So, put a sock in it sonny, that we have become merciful to the Moslems that are murdering butchers.

True. The entire Middle East would be completely destroyed if we did that.  :::D :::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 08:11:47 PM »
Mostly by fellow Muslims :::D :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 09:38:13 PM »
Lies about Greenspan... tsk, tsk, tsk...  :::D

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2007/09/17/alan-greenspan-i-never-said-iraq-war-was-about-oil

Alan Greenspan: I Never Said Iraq War Was About Oil
Photo of Matthew Sheffield.
By Matthew Sheffield (Bio | Archive)
Mon, 09/17/2007 - 12:41 ET

It's fitting that now that he's left his post as chairman of the Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan's words are being as closely scrutinized as they were back in his days at the Fed.

Not carefully enough, though, it seems.

Over the weekend, a media firestorm errupted after the Washington Post printed a news article claiming that in his memoirs, Greenspan said the ouster of the Saddam Hussein government was just about oil.

Unfortunately for the liberal press and blogosphere, Greenspan did not say what was attributed to him. After the news broke, Greenspan called up the Post to say he'd been quoted out of context:
Story Continues Below Ad ↓

Greenspan said that at the time of the invasion, he believed, like Bush, that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction "because Saddam was acting so guiltily trying to protect something." While he was "reasonably sure he did not have an atomic weapon," he added, "my view was that if we do nothing, eventually he would gain control of a weapon."

His main support for Hussein's ouster, though, was economically motivated. "If Saddam Hussein had been head of Iraq and there was no oil under those sands," Greenspan said, "our response to him would not have been as strong as it was in the first gulf war. And the second gulf war is an extension of the first. My view is that Saddam, looking over his 30-year history, very clearly was giving evidence of moving towards controlling the Straits of Hormuz, where there are 17, 18, 19 million barrels a day" passing through.

Greenspan said disruption of even 3 to 4 million barrels a day could translate into oil prices as high as $120 a barrel -- far above even the recent highs of $80 set last week -- and the loss of anything more would mean "chaos" to the global economy.

Given that, "I'm saying taking Saddam out was essential," he said. But he added that he was not implying that the war was an oil grab.

"No, no, no," he said. Getting rid of Hussein achieved the purpose of "making certain that the existing system [of oil markets] continues to work, frankly, until we find other [energy supplies], which ultimately we will."

Will the media be as eager to propagate Greenspan's actual remarks as they were to do so for the ones attributed to him? I'm not holding my breath.

—Matthew Sheffield is the creator of NewsBusters and its Executive Editor. You can follow him on Twitter here.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2007/09/17/alan-greenspan-i-never-said-iraq-war-was-about-oil#ixzz0zezViUWa

:P
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 09:49:37 PM »
I'm curious about something.  The United States assisted the Iraqi people by removing their evil dictator, Saddam Hussein.   Now here is my question:  If we went there to get their oil, why haven't we done that yet?  Why hasn't the United States taken over the Iranian oil fields and made them our own?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 10:07:02 PM »
Hi Ralph! How are those syphilis chancres doing?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 10:14:13 PM »
Re:  "1.2 million Iraqis murdered after America invaded "

It's jes' a bunch'a insects, man!   Ah mean like...git over it!

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 10:37:01 PM »
What makes you think that JTF was for the Iraq war?  Haven't you listened to Chaim make videos about it?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 04:03:15 AM »
The result of American invasion into Iraq was the deaths 1.2 million Iraqis.

Your figure is utterly wrong. Most estimates are around 100,000 civilian deaths as a result of the conflict (Irak Body Count, Associated Press, ...) from 2003 to 2009. You are swelling the true figure by a factor of 12 !

Furthermore, a substantial part of these civilian deaths cannot be attributed to coalition forces. Why on earth should America be held responsible for all the terror attacks and assassinations carried out by Muslims against other Muslims in Irak ?
The truth is that Muslims do not care about the lives of their own people. They butcher their own children and women because they are cruel and evil.
You are a despicable liar and hypocrite.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 04:55:12 AM »
I wish that 1.2 million Muzz were "removed"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 09:16:39 AM »
1.2 million Iraqis murdered after America invaded:

What is the problem with this. 80 Million Indians were murdered after muslamices invaded ancient undivided India.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 09:50:49 AM »
Mohammedeans have hundreds of millions of people's blood on their hands.  Its comical to hear one complain about warfare waged against them [especially since Mohammedeans actions necessitate warfare against them!].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 03:52:13 PM »
1.2 million Iraqis murdered after America invaded:

What is the problem with this. 80 Million Indians were murdered after muslamices invaded ancient undivided India.

I agree with you. 1.2 million Iraqis is a small number compared to the 80 million Hindus that were murdered by the Muslims. Muslims have murder far more non-Muslims than we have "murdered" Muslims.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision