Author Topic: Not a hate crime after all, this time  (Read 4445 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Not a hate crime after all, this time
« on: September 16, 2010, 07:12:32 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39221785/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?gt1=43001

This woman lied about the black woman who splashed her. She did it to herself. I guess the fake story was so believable because blacks have committed so many random acts of violence in the past, and are raised to hate white people. I don't think most white people are raised to hate any other race.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Not a hate crime after all, this time
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 07:39:27 PM »
Whether raised to or not, they (white people) do hate Jews, though.   Generally speaking.   My parents tell me all about it now because I wear a kippa and all the experiences they've had.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 07:40:56 PM »
Whether raised to or not, they (white people) do hate Jews, though.   Generally speaking.   My parents tell me all about it now because I wear a kippa and all the experiences they've had.

I wasn't raised to hate Jews. I am sure that being visibly different will bring out the anti-Semites though.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 07:41:44 PM »
What a nutcase!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 07:54:18 PM »

I wasn't raised to hate Jews. I am sure that being visibly different will bring out the anti-Semites though.

But my parents aren't.   That's actually the way they were able to experience so many things.   The people around my mother didn't realize she was Jewish!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 07:54:58 PM »
What a weirdo.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 07:55:37 PM »
Tell me about their background and how the anti-Semitism came up.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 07:57:44 PM »

But my parents aren't.   That's actually the way they were able to experience so many things.   The people around my mother didn't realize she was Jewish!

That's such a shame. For what it's worth I haven't really heard anyone talking about Jews around me. I don't think most people in this region of the country really think that much one way or the other about Jews. That could be partly because we don't see very many of them though. The only anti-Semite that I ever met here was from California and I think he was motivated by a bunch of anti-Jewish conspiracy theories, so he was an anti-Semite because of that, not because he'd been taught to be one by his family.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 08:26:33 PM »
 i have known  of a few anti semitic whites, but the most anti jewish people ive ever met are muslims and blacks.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 08:27:11 PM »
My family thinks of Jews pretty much the same way they do Asians--disciplined people who achieve great success because of hard work. But they don't understand why anyone who is not Jewish should feel a great passion for Jewish things (any more than they would Asians, blacks, etc.).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 08:43:16 PM »
Bethany Stotto is the Ashley Todd of 2010!  :laugh: :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 08:46:01 PM »

KWRBT:

I dont get it.

I am WHITE, VERY white. I dont hate my own people.

Most Jews are white, what color are you KWR??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 09:06:45 PM »

KWRBT:

I dont get it.

AsheDina,

For the longest time, Jews were never considered "white."  Nowadays some "race realist" types like Jared Taylor claim to consider American Jews white, because most of them "look white" to him.  But you'd be surprised that there are still those who don't consider Jews white. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 09:28:10 PM »
KWRBT:  I dont get it.  I am WHITE, VERY white. I dont hate my own people.  Most Jews are white, what color are you KWR??

No logical conclusion can be reached by arguing with terms such as "white" (presumably meaning only those of Ango-Saxon, Celtic, or Teutonic ancestry [with a dab of Slavs thrown in].

All it does is highlight the confused thinking forming the basis for the inherent racist views of American Christians descended from northwestern Europe.

By using such a skewed standard, Jews at best are usually considered "technically white" by virtue of light or olive skinned complexion, but not actually "White".

Least we ain't no high-yellers!     :P

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 09:29:32 PM »

KWRBT:

I dont get it.

AsheDina,

For the longest time, Jews were never considered "white."  Nowadays some "race realist" types like Jared Taylor claim to consider American Jews white, because most of them "look white" to him.  But you'd be surprised that there are still those who don't consider Jews white. 

Well, they are just damned NUTS, because IM A WHITEY
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 09:40:18 PM »
Why would any woman purposely douse her face with acid?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 10:05:01 PM »

KWRBT:

I dont get it.

You don't get it, Aishdina?   Well I don't get it either.  But guess what.   The skin color doesn't matter to non-Jews.   They view us as JEWS, no matter what skin color.   And they view Jews with contempt.  It's the fact.    Unpleasant as it may be.     I'm not saying black people don't also.  Did I say that?   No.  I'm sure it's just as bad if not much worse.    But open your eyes, please.     Hatred of Jews is color blind.

I have to be honest.  Of all the things Rabbi Kahane spoke about, his talks about antisemitic americans in the bars, that I never bought into.   I thought, no it's not as bad as he thought.   Or it's not as bad as in his time.  Things are different these days.   Or he's exaggerating.    From speaking with my parents I KNOW he was right!    It hurts, but it's true.   We don't belong in this country.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 10:31:35 PM »
This forum is an exception to the rule.   I love you people here, this forum has been a "refuge" for me for years now, through all ups and downs.  But in real life, it's not like this.   I've experienced it myself now, and now my parents came out with all that was bottled up.   I know Rabbi Kahane was right and is still right.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 10:32:30 PM »
Irish, Germans, Greeks, Italians, Portuguese, and Spaniards also weren't considered white in the US for a long time.

What Kahane-Was-Right is saying is true, the word "Jew" is thrown around like the N word. It's used to refer to someone in this country as a person that is despised of and unwelcomed. I hear it mentioned quite often, people use the phrase "you stupid Jew". I hear it less where I live because most people here are extremely religious and the baptist in general love Israel, but if you go throughout the midwest or anywhere else, it's pretty common to find individuals who are not so welcoming of Jews.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 10:38:58 PM by White Israelite »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 11:04:54 PM »
DBF,

I do not understand the last part of your last statement.  Please explain if you would G-D Bless

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 11:11:58 PM »
From this part on, "In Christian theology, the whole earth is the galut and always will be. That is why so many tens of thousands of Christians get horrifically martyred all over the world each year (most of whom will never even be known). In case anyone wonders why this is relevant, this ties into the issue of how "average" people view Jews; I can honestly say that if it wasn't for the transforming power of Christ in my life, I would at a minimum not care about Jews at all, and more than likely would have become an anti-Semitic pig."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 02:26:06 AM »
Uggh, nevermind. I will delete all these offensive posts!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 05:57:22 AM »
I didnt say it was offensive.  I was curious about what you meant

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 06:45:59 AM »
KWRBT, I don't want this to be taken in a bad way but I actually think of Jews as Jews before anything else they might have. I think they are honored to be part of a Holy nation. Some Jews are white, some are black, some are Asian, some have Arab ancestry, etc. but all are Jews, part of the same people and nation. So all that other stuff is less important. It's not that a white Jew isn't white, it's that they're Jewish first and white second, if that makes any sense.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 10:10:05 AM »
KWRBT, I don't want this to be taken in a bad way but I actually think of Jews as Jews before anything else they might have. I think they are honored to be part of a Holy nation. Some Jews are white, some are black, some are Asian, some have Arab ancestry, etc. but all are Jews, part of the same people and nation. So all that other stuff is less important. It's not that a white Jew isn't white, it's that they're Jewish first and white second, if that makes any sense.

Yeah I actually agree with you, but usually people who view it that way view it as a bad thing as opposed to a good thing like you and I think it is.  People naturally don't like what is considered "foreign."