Author Topic: Five Muslims Arrested in Plot to Assassinate the Pope  (Read 5773 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Five Muslims Arrested in Plot to Assassinate the Pope
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 06:33:45 PM »
People really love to bash this Pope.  He hasn't done anything evil sice his youth where it would have been near impossible for him to have done the moral thing.  I'm getting sick and tired of seeing every priest being a suspect for pedophilia.  That's just totally ridiculous.  There is a lot of Catholic bashing going on.  It's like you can really go to town on Catholics if you want to... disgusting

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 06:38:03 PM »
We have some really wonderful Catholic JTF members that I respect very much and really appreciate their being here. On the other hand I think many churches are corrupt, including the RCC.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 06:55:37 PM »
No one is bashing priests or the Pope, it was those Muslamics that wanted to kill him that are the problem.

I was making a general statement about the media's very negatively biased coverage of the Pope and of Catholics.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 08:02:14 PM »
Always good to see honest-to-good-gentile Scottish Lowlander troops snapping to attention for the "Panzer Pope"

Their Presbyterian ancestors who gave their lives fighting against Papism must be turning in their graves!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 08:40:03 PM »
No one is bashing priests or the Pope, it was those Muslamics that wanted to kill him that are the problem.

I was making a general statement about the media's very negatively biased coverage of the Pope and of Catholics.

Looks like you are right, the 6 who plotted to kill the Pope were just released and now CNN opens the story with a blurb about the church sex scandal and refers to the Muzziefux as simply "men":

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/09/18/uk.pope.threat/?hpt=T2
No getting away from it the RCC has problems however the American media is relentless with their negative coverage...I guess a world wide organization like the RCC makes a easy target.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 09:10:24 PM »
But I thought islam was the religion of peace and a great religion on par with Christianity or Judaism. I guess these muslims must not understand their own religion as well as the mainstream leftist media because they obviously didn't realize it's peaceful.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 11:01:55 PM »
Wouldn't this start a religious war much more than one dude in florida with one scorched copy of koran? 

So where is the media outcry for days and days about this?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 02:20:47 PM »
No matter what it is ok in popular media/culture to bash Catholics.  I am not talking about criticism which is legitimate.  I'm talking about the fact that bashing Catholics is a real 'free be,' for everyone, even if they do the same thing or even worse!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 02:28:05 PM »
The qurananimals always try to kill the Pope Ratzinger
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 02:30:02 PM »

Too bad they didn't succeed killing that Nazi pedophile

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 02:32:49 PM »
sice his youth where it would have been near impossible for him to have done the moral thing. 

First you excuse Rachel Corrie now you excuse the Nazi Pope? what's up with your excuses for every living Nazi?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 02:47:24 PM »
People really love to bash this Pope.  He hasn't done anything evil sice his youth where it would have been near impossible for him to have done the moral thing. 

I think you're very lenient with him. He joined the Hitler youth in 1941 ! When he visited Israel, he called for the creation of a Palestinian state ! Isn't that enough for you ?

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2010, 03:10:37 PM »
People really love to bash this Pope.  He hasn't done anything evil sice his youth where it would have been near impossible for him to have done the moral thing. 

I think you're very lenient with him. He joined the Hitler youth in 1941 ! When he visited Israel, he called for the creation of a Palestinian state ! Isn't that enough for you ?

Also, remember that he is the one who rehabilitated Holocaust-denier Bishop Williamson ! 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 03:55:11 PM »
Yaacov,

You are absolutely correct about that evil sewer rat, Bishop Williamson.
Ron, I already told you that I didnt know the information you shared with me about Rachel Corrie.
I dont think I can blame a German teenager for joining an organization that was essentially mandatory on pain of serious persecution to self and family for failure to join.  Did he go out and beat Jews?  I dont think so.  He has tried to make reparations with the Jewish people in his position as Pope.  He has spent his life combatting pre-vatican 2 liturgical anti-semitism.  Yes, pushing for the existence of a palestinian state is wrong because the so called palestinians and their leadership are not from the area and will only wage a more legit. form of Jihad against Israel if they are successful

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 03:58:19 PM »
Yaacov,

You are absolutely correct about that evil sewer rat, Bishop Williamson.
Ron, I already told you that I didnt know the information you shared with me about Rachel Corrie.
I dont think I can blame a German teenager for joining an organization that was essentially mandatory on pain of serious persecution to self and family for failure to join.  Did he go out and beat Jews?  I dont think so.  He has tried to make reparations with the Jewish people in his position as Pope.  He has spent his life combatting pre-vatican 2 liturgical anti-semitism.  Yes, pushing for the existence of a palestinian state is wrong because the so called palestinians and their leadership are not from the area and will only wage a more legit. form of Jihad against Israel if they are successful

Are you sure you're not confusing him with the previous Pope?

In either case, I feel that both Popes (the current and former) carried out mistaken policy with regard to Israel and even if they made "ecumenical" gestures, at the national level they were still fighting against the Jewish people by insisting that Jews cannot own sole possession of Jerusalem as a theological principle of theirs.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 04:12:19 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 04:28:17 PM »
Kwbrt,

I thought that both John Paul and Ratzinger had worked in that area.  I know that Rome is concerned about saying anything too critical of Islam for fear of angering Muslims who already persecute their Christian parishioners

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 06:37:58 PM »
Kwbrt,

I thought that both John Paul and Ratzinger had worked in that area.  I know that Rome is concerned about saying anything too critical of Islam for fear of angering Muslims who already persecute their Christian parishioners

To me, if that is true, that doesn't excuse it in the slightest.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 07:00:19 PM »

Too bad they didn't succeed killing that Nazi pedophile

+1
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 07:22:48 PM »
How did he get the name Ratznigger?

Is he related to Arnold Schwartzenigger?

What's going on here?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 07:28:26 PM »
Re:  "He joined the Hitler youth in 1941 ! "

Any parents who didn't sign up their kids for the Hitler Jugend were arrested and never heard from again.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 08:18:42 PM »

Any parents who didn't sign up their kids for the Hitler Jugend were arrested and never heard from again.

So what? does that excuse him being a member of the Hitler Jugend? There are tons of excuses for Hitler too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 08:26:18 PM »

I'm convinced that Hitler didn't give a [censored] about "German people". He just used nationalism as a tool to gain more power.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2010, 08:27:36 PM »

The fact that you needed that extra information about her in order to consider her a Nazi is what concerns me.

I dont think I can blame a German teenager for joining an organization that was essentially mandatory on pain of serious persecution to self and family for failure to join.

Yes a poor German soldier who threw tens of thousands of Jews to the gas chambers just because he didn't want himself and his family to be persecuted has to forgiven.

What a sick mind you have.

Did he go out and beat Jews?  I dont think so.

almost assurely, but let's say he didn't. So didn't Hitler - Hitler murder 0 Jews with his own hands. So what? we're gonna excuse Adolf Hitler too?

He has tried to make reparations with the Jewish people in his position as Pope.  He has spent his life combatting pre-vatican 2 liturgical anti-semitism.

He demanded us to hand over parts of our homeland to the Catholic Church and demanded us to destroy Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria and Gaza and give it to the Arabian Nazis.

Yes, pushing for the existence of a palestinian state is wrong because the so called palestinians and their leadership are not from the area and will only wage a more legit. form of Jihad against Israel if they are successful

"is wrong"? it's declaring JIHAD against G-D, His Chosen people and His land. It's helping the most monstrous Jew murders of history in their goal of exterminating the Jewish people. How does that Nazi pedphile even have a right to exist for this? that Nazi pedophile has the gal to do so after he and his vicious Church murdered, rape, burnt and humilited millions upon millions of Jews throught history - making the Muslim Nazis look like Philo-Semites.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2010, 08:37:35 PM »
Posts like Ron's make me realize JTF is a joke and will never amount to anything. Good job wishing death on the Pope.

Chaim, you need to do something about this insanity if you ever want to achieve JTF's goals.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!