Author Topic: Five Muslims Arrested in Plot to Assassinate the Pope  (Read 5768 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Five Muslims Arrested in Plot to Assassinate the Pope
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2010, 08:42:15 PM »
Posts like Ron's make me realize JTF is a joke and will never amount to anything. Good job wishing death on the Pope.

Chaim, you need to do something about this insanity if you ever want to achieve JTF's goals.

If you were a Jew living in Judea or Samaria, and the Pope was calling for you and your family to be expelled from your homes so that Arab nazi terrorists can come in and live there instead to fire missiles onto Israel from the spot of your house and to establish a terrorist state over a piece of the Jewish homeland of which your home is a part, wouldn't you wish terrible things on the Pope?    Or are you supposed to say, thank you Pope, may I have another?

That doesn't mean he's against Catholic people, does it?

I don't really see any joke here.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2010, 09:20:15 PM »
Re:  "So what? does that excuse him being a member of the Hitler Jugend? "

No.

In order to make you happy, the little frightened Germany boy should have turned in both of his parents to be executed, maybe his older brother as well, and then told the SS that he refused to join der Hitler Jugend on moral grounds.

Then he too would have been executed by guillotine, and then you would be self righteously excoriating someone, anyone, from any part of the world and from any time period in history, for their unwillingness to be put to death for circumstances about which they had no understanding and over which they had no control.

To tell the truth, Ha'Shem could have done a lot better job in creating the world, for he could have just killed everyone on the planet whom you find guilty of not meeting your personal high standards of conduct and morality.

Then there would just be you, Ha'Shem, and maybe another person or two inhabiting the planet.

Finally, Redemption!

Otherwise known as The World To Come As YOU See Fit!

I am overcome by sanctimonious righteousness now and must get back to my list of those Jews who must be exterminated for their weak observance and their weak faith.

The children of course will also be dispatched, as they are equally guilty of anything their parents might have done or said.

You know...one thing that's really hard to understand...Why did G-d even bother to create a bunch of Europeans, Nips, Slavs, and Chinamen is beyond me, because none of them are Jews and they certainly are at best apathetic to Jews, so why doesn't He just kill ALL of them already?  That goes for all those Hindus too - why they hardly ever even think about a Jew and act as if they have their own culture, history, and religious traditions.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2010, 09:26:11 PM »
Coon:  "Chaim, you need to do something about this insanity if you ever want to achieve JTF's goals. "

That did it, COOn!

You just proved that you're a no good Communist Rat liar who hates G-d and should be executed!

HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH A JTF POST!

YOU TRAITOR!   YOU WEASEL!  YOU'RE THE SAME AS THE HITLER YOUTH!  NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE HITLER YOUTH FOR NOT HAVING KILLED EVERY GERMAN AND NUKED GERMANY!  YOU'VE HAD THE CHANCE TO DO IT!   AND YOU HAVEN'T!

Don't think your attitude hasn't been "noticed".

THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU AND ANYONE ELSE LIKE YOU!

GET IN LINE AND REPEAT WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO REPEAT OR YOU WILL DIE!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2010, 09:28:08 PM »
Coon:  "Chaim, you need to do something about this insanity if you ever want to achieve JTF's goals. "

That did it, COOn!

You just proved that you're a no good Communist Rat liar who hates G-d and should be executed!

HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH A JTF POST!

YOU TRAITOR!   YOU WEASEL!  YOU'RE THE SAME AS THE HITLER YOUTH!  NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE HITLER YOUTH FOR NOT HAVING KILLED EVERY GERMAN AND NUKED GERMANY!  YOU'VE HAD THE CHANCE TO DO IT!   AND YOU HAVEN'T!

Don't think your attitude hasn't been "noticed".

THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU AND ANYONE ELSE LIKE YOU!

GET IN LINE AND REPEAT WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO REPEAT OR YOU WILL DIE!

Always Massuh, never an imposter...

I still love you in a way... Like I love licorice...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2010, 09:41:35 PM »
Massuh I love your posts :)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2010, 09:42:41 PM »

Would you still love his posts if he was attacking Germany and not blindly excusing it?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 09:44:23 PM »

Would you still love his posts if he was attacking Germany and not blindly excusing it?

He's never excused Nazi atrocities. The Holocaust was the worst crime in modern history.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2010, 12:36:23 AM »
Posts like Ron's make me realize JTF is a joke and will never amount to anything. Good job wishing death on the Pope.

Chaim, you need to do something about this insanity if you ever want to achieve JTF's goals.

I don't agree. I think Ron's comments in this thread are completely relevant and I agree with everything he says in reply #25.

I would not publicly wish death on the Pope if I was a spokesman for this organization, but for political communication purposes. To be honest, I would not feel sad if this Pope was killed because I don't think he is a good man. When you are the Pope, you should be as close to a Saint as possible. You don't come anywhere close to a Saint when you promote Holocaust deniers and call for the creation of a "Palestinian" state in the heart of Israel. That is sickening. All the more so when, as Ron pointed out, you represent an institution that has a bloody history of persecution and murder against innocent Jews.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 02:23:05 AM »
You know what is funny to me is that the Pope has done all that to kiss up to Muslims, and yet they still want to kill him.  :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2010, 08:29:35 AM »
Re:  "Would you still love his posts if he was attacking Germany and not blindly excusing it? "

Yeah.

She would.

That's because I'm the most lovable man in the universe, and that means my posts are the most lovable posts ever posted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2010, 09:09:04 AM »
Re:  "Would you still love his posts if he was attacking Germany and not blindly excusing it? "

Ron,

I used to have an employer who would always say to me "Always a reason - Never an excuse!"

There is no excuse for the Nazi Holocaust.

Just as there is no excuse for the Spanish Inquisition, Soviet Gulag, or for that matter the Yesha expulsions.

Nor is there any punishment which could ever "even up the score" as concerns the Jewish People and those who have made life hell on earth for us.

The blood of the Holocaust is a permanent stain on the German nation, and they full well know it.

The grandchildren of the generation that committed genocide are unable to live without guilt, and they know that to the last generation their own great grandchildren will be as guilty as themselves for what their previous generations did.

Neither you, nor I, nor anyone else can remove such a crime from the books, even by incinerating the countries which produced such criminals.

If you really do trust Ha'Shem, and you honestly believe His Plan is leading all of Creation to the World to Come under Moshiach's Kingship, then there comes a time when you can't simply "forgive and forget", but neither can you "even the score" as if you are Ha'Shem's appointed judge, jury, and executioner.

There are historical "reasons" for why the Holocaust occurred, but if there are any "excuses" for such atrocities then Ha'Shem is the only One able to tell you why He Allowed it or Decreed it or simply Ignored it.

Either there is a Divine Plan being played out with The Jews on center stage, or there's no meaning, no purpose, and a world of insane chaos which "appeared and evolved" by accident.

Trying to make perfect sense out of our condition, is simply not within our limited human consciousness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*I'm not one to always be recommending "books" to others, but now I am strongly recommending that everyone read the book 9 1/2 Mystics.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2010, 11:28:30 AM »
I will never be able to understand your points Massuh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2010, 11:43:46 AM »
Re:  "I will never be able to understand your points Massuh"

Don't never say never 'cause you never know what's going to happen!      :o

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2010, 02:01:07 PM »

Life sucks huh?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2010, 02:51:07 PM »

Life sucks huh?

Guess that sums up how much you care about JTF. Maybe you should go start a new board where you can blame and hate gentiles for everything. And your life must suck being so angry and spiteful all the time.

Fact is this. There's a ton of Catholics in the world and a lot of righteous ones. And yes, they are righteous despite what their ancestors might have done a thousand years ago or more. Chances are if anyone is to send a huge donation to JTF it will probably be from a non-Jew simply for the fact there are way more out there. If one post about wishing death on the Pope turns off a potential rich Catholic donor, then you've done a great disservice. Of course Jews shouldn't rely on gentiles for their survival but turning aside a helping hand is also a sin.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 02:58:14 PM by The Coon »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2010, 03:06:09 PM »

Guess that sums up how much you care about JTF. Maybe you should go start a new board where you can blame and hate gentiles for everything. And your life must suck being so angry and spiteful all the time.

So smearing a Nazi who served in the Hitler Jugend and calls for the elimination of the Jewish people and Israel is "not caring about JTF"?

So now I have to give up on the Jewish people and myself included for the "honor" of the Pope?  Do you really hate Jews so much?

Fact is this. There's a ton of Catholics in the world and a lot of righteous ones. And yes, they are righteous despite what their ancestors might have done a thousand years ago or more. Chances are if anyone is to send a huge donation to JTF it will probably be from a non-Jew simply for the fact there are way more out there.

Any person who accepts sees this Nazi as holy, and accept him as being a representative of G-d on Earth are Nazis themeselves. It's common sense. End of discussion.

If attacking a Nazi is offensive to ANYBODY, and I don't care what his faith is, then the person is a Nazi himself who couldn't care less about the Jews the pedophile Pope is calling to exterminate and exile, and the Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust.

You are right though that if we will defend Nazis, we will never achieve our goals.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »

So smearing a Nazi who served in the Hitler Jugend and calls for the elimination of the Jewish people and Israel is "not caring about JTF"?

So now I have to give up on the Jewish people and myself included for the "honor" of the Pope?  Do you really hate Jews so much?

Fact is this. There's a ton of Catholics in the world and a lot of righteous ones. And yes, they are righteous despite what their ancestors might have done a thousand years ago or more. Chances are if anyone is to send a huge donation to JTF it will probably be from a non-Jew simply for the fact there are way more out there.

Any person who accepts sees this Nazi as holy, and accept him as being a representative of G-d on Earth are Nazis themeselves. It's common sense. End of discussion.

If attacking a Nazi is offensive to ANYBODY, and I don't care what his faith is, then the person is a Nazi himself who couldn't care less about the Jews the pedophile Pope is calling to exterminate and exile, and the Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust.

You are right though that if we will defend Nazis, we will never achieve our goals.

HEY! ARE YOU CALLING ME A NAZI?? CAUSE  I HAPPEN TO BE CATHOLIC.. DON'T GO THERE RON, I HAVE DEDICATED 12 YEARS TO THIS MOVEMENT. WE HAVE NO SAY ON WHO IS ELECTED POPE. IF HE LIVED IN GERMANY DURING THE HOLOCAUST HE LIKE ANYONE ELSE HAD TO FOLLOW ORDERS LIKE ANY OTHER YOUTH SOLDIER.. HE IS ALSO A WORLD FIGURE LIKE ANY OTHER WORLD FIGURE WHO ARE IMPLYING A 2 STATE NATION. AND DON'T BE CALLING THE POPE A PEDOPHILE, YOU GOING TO BE TURNING A LOT OF PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS MOVEMENT.  CAUSE CATHOLICS ARE OF THE SAME UMBRELLA AS CHRISTIANITY WE HAVE OUR DIFFERENCE IN BELIEFS.  YOU KEEP DOING THAT YOU GOING TO TURN A LOT OF PEOPLE OFF FROM THIS FORUM AND WE DON'T WANT THAT. COON, RUBY AND MASSUAH ARE 100% RIGHT AND FOR YOU TO MAKE THREATS TO THE POPE LIKE THIS TO SIDE WITH MUSLIM NUTBALLS MAKE YOU A TAD INSANE WHEN WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST ISLAMIC TYRANTS.  YOU WOULDN'T LIKE PEOPLE COMING ON HERE MAKING IDOL THREATS TO ANYONE.  ARE YOU 12 OR SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MUCH?  YOUR ARGUMENT IS RATHER SHALLOW IF SOMEONE DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU YOU CALL EM NAZIS OR JEW HATERS OR HATE THE JEWS, YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT IN YOUR STATEMENT.  NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO AGREE WITH EVERYBODY.  TO TO CALL PEOPLE NAZIS? OR JEW HATERS OR "HATE JEWS SO MUCH" CAUSE THEY DON'T AGREE WITH THEM MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE THE BLACKS IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THEM CALLING EVERYONE RACIST.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »
Ron,

I responded to you eespectfully and calmly.  You didn't need to go off on my like that.  I said I was sorry for not knowing some of the information about Rachel Corrie back then.  This Pope was NOT in the German military as you describe it.  That you would think I would defend someone who killed even one Jew under the guise of anti-Semitism means that you selectively attend to what I write

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2010, 07:31:34 PM »

If you believe that JTF is a joke and that it will never amount to anything, why even bother posting here? 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2010, 01:19:47 AM »
If you believe that JTF is a joke and that it will never amount to anything, why even bother posting here? 
It's hard to argue with that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2010, 01:21:47 AM »
Are you sure you're not confusing him with the previous Pope?

In either case, I feel that both Popes (the current and former) carried out mistaken policy with regard to Israel and even if they made "ecumenical" gestures, at the national level they were still fighting against the Jewish people by insisting that Jews cannot own sole possession of Jerusalem as a theological principle of theirs.
I am not a personal fan of the current Pope for many reasons, but these Muzzie cockroaches still need to be hanged over a pit of piranhas by their balls. Does anyone doubt that they would also try to assassinate Jewish leaders if they could?

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2010, 08:15:31 AM »
The Pope as Nazi flak gunner Ratzinger

A famous photo of him as a trainee priest purportedly giving the Nazi salute

which in fact was taken out of context post-war of him doing a Catholic version of the "birkas kohanim"!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2010, 09:46:18 AM »
It's a shame that the current Pope isn't a good man like the leader of Shas.

Let's take a poll to see which one has caused the most damage to Jews.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »
It's a shame that the current Pope isn't a good man like the leader of Shas.

Let's take a poll to see which one has caused the most damage to Jews.

So because Shas is an evil party, it's an excuse for non-Jewish leaders to call for Jewish suicide?  I don't think Jews doing the wrong thing excuses gentiles doing the wrong thing or that we should view it as "ok, because shas brought this on us."

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2010, 12:17:53 PM »
So because Shas is an evil party, it's an excuse for non-Jewish leaders to call for Jewish suicide?  I don't think Jews doing the wrong thing excuses gentiles doing the wrong thing or that we should view it as "ok, because shas brought this on us."
Obviously it doesn't but I think in the end that self-hating Jews are more damaging than anti-Semitic Gentiles. Virtually every catastrophe in the history of the Jews has come about either from traitorous Jewish leadership (like Oslo) or average Jews not being willing to stand up and fight back (like in the Shoah).