Author Topic: Man arrested for Impeach O sign at Alaska State Fair  (Read 690 times)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Man arrested for Impeach O sign at Alaska State Fair
« on: September 19, 2010, 07:49:12 AM »
Does anyone believe that we don't live in a police state?

http://vodpod.com:80/watch/4324079-man-assaulted-arrested-at-alaska-state-fair-for-impeach-obama-sign

Draw your own conclusions.....but I think it is going to happen sooner than you think.

Check this out immediately before they delete it forever!

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Man arrested for Impeach O sign at Alaska State Fair
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 08:28:30 AM »
Nazism is HERE.

Right now.

Brought to you courtesy of the Republicans and Democrats!

I challenge anyone here to make a list and present it of each and every elected official in the country who stood forth and demanded this American patriot be accorded his Constitutional G-d given Rights to free speech on public property.

Hope you enjoy what you voted for!

The ONLY thing preventing this patriot from having been murdered by these jack-booted thugs and dumped in the river to dispose of his body is DIGITAL VIDEO TECHNOLOGY in the hands of the public.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 10:00:28 PM »
I thought the same thing! If I ever see this happen to someone that needs to be defended in public I will try to make as many people as possible defent him or her by forming a circle around them. This would be worth defending our rights. How awful that people let this happen to him. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 05:33:59 AM »
I challenge anyone here to make a list and present it of each and every elected official in the country who stood forth and demanded this American patriot be accorded his Constitutional G-d given Rights to free speech on public property.

Good luck finding that. It would be detrimental for the majority of elected officials to bring up the Constitution because if they were held to the standards defined in the Constitution they would all be kicked out of their offices and put in chains.

Hope you enjoy what you voted for!

People that vote without being informed or that are too apathetic to vote at all get what they deserve.

Why didn't anyone come to this man's rescue and fight off the kapos?  This was a huge crowd and there were just a few overweight rent-a-cops.  I guess letting evil people walk all over you is what it means to be "civilized".

Because people have been successfully brainwashed into believing that you don't stand up to law enforcement agents (yes, even rent-a-cops) regardless of whether they are right or wrong. Why else do you think people line up in airports and allow themselves to be abused by TSA agents, many of whom are former or current criminals who don't even know the regulations they are functioning under nor the limits of the power they are allowed to wield?

This is Alaska! There was a time, not long ago, where this type of behavior would have been met with dozens of citizens pulling out their handguns, pointing them at the thugs and forcing them to set this innocent guy free. Today, you might as well replace the majority of humans with sheep. I doubt anyone could tell the difference.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson