Author Topic: I AM GETTING A TAD FED UP.. AND A MAJOR VENTING SORRY BUT I AM FED UP ABOUT IT  (Read 13678 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I also didn't like being called "MasterWhore"  I have no idea who this guy thinks he is, but if he expects to be taken seriously or want people to respect him and he shows little respect to anybody.  Maybe he should lighten up a bit and stop trashing and start to see how we can work together... By being insulting he isn't helping himself it makes him look weak

בס''ד

That insult was also terrible and I apologize to you, Wolf. You are absolutely right that we must respect one another.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I think Ron should be banned after the filthy attacks against Masterwolf, who is more than a valued member. How is him being called Masterwhore and calling Catholics Nazis helping JTF? He's also promoting bigotry against Italians. I really think Ron is retarded or a troll from StørmFrønt.

It's alright to disagree with JTF, but to promote hatred of Catholics is ridiculous.
Ron is a great Jew that tells the truth about how he feels and I respect him for that. Why can't we call the pope a Nazi when he calls for the destruction of Israel? He is no different from any other Nazi animal and unlike your average Nazi he has the power to help The Jewish People and chooses not to.

Ron is a valued member with great posts and he makes great video's for JTF and Hayamin. We need a Jewish hero like Ron in our movement. He is not a Nazi StørmFrønt troll. He is a wonderful Jew that tells the truth and who isn't politically correct. If someone is evil that speaks out against his people then he defends them.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Don't let it get you you Master Wolf.... Ron may be the "belle of the ball" over on the Hebrew forum with all his antics however most of our members here on the English forum just tolerate them and him... The only thing I can figure is that the politics of the two forums is vastly different.... I am working on my Hebrew and hope to one day be able to go over to to the Hebrew forum and see just what the dynamics are there... Don't waste your time arguing with ignorant attacks and posts that are designed to have shock value where no shock value is needed ( worthless postings) ... Lets get back to the way things should be run here on our forum and not allow our English Forum to be churned up by outsiders.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 07:38:25 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Ron: this is just yet, another example of many example's of how you treat people here on the fourm.

You need to apologize to Wolfie and many other people....too. This has been allowed for a long time, now.

I don't care if a person who calls for the elimination of Israel and the Jewish people by calling to expel the Jews of Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem  
and the creation of a Hamas/PLO Nazi "Palestine" State is a Pope, an Imam or a Buddhist priest - call a Nazi a Nazi and a spade a spade.

And I will have no mercy upon Fuhrereite Nazi monsters serving in the Hitler Jugend.

And you call that "disagreement" you Italian MasterWhore?

AND YES I AM CATHOLIC ARE YOU GOING TO REFER TO ME AS A NAZI? THAT WILL BE A GIANT MISTAKE ON YOUR PART BUBBA. 

What will you do? make me some Pizza?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
As I have said many times, there are tons of reasons why a Jew can despise the Catholic church and christianity as a whole. This religion, which we have been told has been reformed and is sorry for its transgressions, has killed many Jews. It has also destroyed Jewish families, and it continues to try to rid the world of Jews. I still have a lot of anger over the antisemitic bible of the christians. But I will not go into it here.

I take the word of the non-Jewish JTF members that they do not believe the antisemitic contents of the NT. Sometimes I don't know if we can trust them because in the past we have relied on non-Jews only to be let down.

I will clearly say once again I do not hate those who follow the religion they were born into. I only hope that those people will examine the teachings and conclude that they are not in line with the teaching of the Tanach and reject the teachings which are contrary to Torah. I will not force anyone to believe something they don't want to believe. I will not hate them and believe that they are going to 'hell', as they are taught Jews will. I will simply hate people who hate Jews... Hashem clearly says those who curse Jews will be cursed.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 07:40:36 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re [Ron]:  "Ron is a valued member with great posts and he makes great video's for JTF and Hayamin "

Gosh!

Who would have ever guessed he was so vital to the movement?

I take back anything I could have even possibly wrote which offended him now!

I just didn't realize that he was not only a genius in the media of video, but a brilliant political strategist as well!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
As I have said many times, there are tons of reasons why a Jew can despise the Catholic church and christianity as a whole. This religion, which we have been told has been reformed and is sorry for its transgressions, has killed many Jews. It has also destroyed Jewish families, and it continues to try to rid the world of Jews. I still have a lot of anger over the antisemitic bible of the christians. But I will not go into it here.

I take the word of the non-Jewish JTF members that they do not believe the antisemitic contents of the NT. Sometimes I don't know if we can trust them because in the past we have relied on non-Jews only to be let down.

I will clearly say once again I do not hate those who follow the religion they were born into. I only hope that those people will examine the teachings and conclude that they are not in line with the teaching of the Tanach and reject the teachings which are contrary to Torah. I will not force anyone to believe something they don't want to believe. I will not hate them and believe that they are going to 'hell', as they are taught Jews will. I will simply hate people who hate Jews... Hashem clearly says those who curse Jews will be cursed.

muman, the best you can hope for between Jews and Roman Catholics is a peaceful coexistence... 1 billion Catholics are not going to turn their backs on the New Testament to make you or any other Jew happy... If the two groups can't find some common ground to move forward on people will still be having this same discourse a few hundred years from now... I think it would be far more productive to work on things that can be improved moving forward rather then opening old wounds of the past.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Master Wolf, don't let Ron get you riled, he has no idea about anything connected to American life or Christianity. He doesn't understand anything but his very small, limited perspective on life. When you see Ron talking about pizza, etc. just imagine this is him:

His hateful words are just as meaningful as that.

I wish Chaim would keep him on a shorter leash.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Muman, you just did go into it.  

It seems like you go through this story on the forum again and again.   I don't really see the point.   We all know what happened.  I don't think anyone is forgetting or pretending history never happened.  

1.I take the word of the non-Jewish JTF members that they do not believe the antisemitic contents of the NT. 2Sometimes I don't know if we can trust them

Muman.  Don't you see that statement #2 calls into question the truthfulness of statement #1?   It seems you don't really take their word for it because you don't trust them.    If you had reason not to, I could understand that but...

because in the past we have relied on non-Jews only to be let down.  

This to me is just not true.   What situation are you referring to?  
I think we've had more Jews betray JTF than non-Jews, but even with all the betrayals, I don't think it was ever a problem that 'we relied on non-Jews and they burnt us.'   I really don't know where you get this from.  Please explain.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

pact with Rome against Greece, for example

And don't forget Egypt

Quote from: Isaiah 36:6
Behold, thou trustest upon the staff of this bruised reed, even upon Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it; so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust on him.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 08:46:43 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

And you, little man were there to witness this event...

Masterwolf, I feel so embarassed over this person. I am SO sorry.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
The anti-Italian comments are out of line.  (not to mention, silly)  
Just as an aside for whatever it's worth, it seems to me that American Jews and American Italians have had good relations.  

I hope that Wolf and Ron will find a way to speak to each other civilly, drop the insults and find a way to engage in meaningful conversation.    Please no one forget that both of these members have a lot to offer JTF, and they bring a lot to the table here.   We should not exclude either of them, we should try to hear their views, but the insults make it impossible to hear people out.

• Gold Star JTF Member

And don't forget Egypt

Quote from: Isaiah 36:6
Behold, thou trustest upon the staff of this bruised reed, even upon Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it; so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust on him.

I thought he was speaking about JTF's history.

JTF is not a nation or a country.   And we as JTF have not allied with enemy countries or empires.  So I really can't see how it's relevant.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

And you, little man were there to witness this event...

Masterwolf, I feel so embarassed over this person. I am SO sorry.
You have nothing to be embarrassed about, you didn't say it you shouldn't be sorry.. If this is how it is in the Hebrew forum fine he has zero idea what we are going through in this side of the world.  And for him to make his bigotry statement like this shows he is 12 and mindless.  I can't, neither you or anyone here be held in the cross fires for things that happened 100s of years except to learn from it and never repeat them.  This forum been here since 06 I believe, I been here before that,  I seen them all come and go and the majority of Jews being slammed on this forum came from other Jews. And yes they been delt with the same way if a Christians does but it works both ways. He can't expect to slam people here and being called a NAZI if we don't agree with.. Everyone's input if valued but if we start talking crazy any new comer that I am trying to recruit sees this cra they will think we are crazy.  I love my JTF family but I refuse anyone talking to me the way he did .. And he has done this to numerous others
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think Ron should be banned after the filthy attacks against Masterwolf, who is more than a valued member. How is him being called Masterwhore and calling Catholics Nazis helping JTF? He's also promoting bigotry against Italians. I really think Ron is retarded or a troll from StørmFrønt.

It's alright to disagree with JTF, but to promote hatred of Catholics is ridiculous.
Ron is a great Jew that tells the truth about how he feels and I respect him for that. Why can't we call the pope a Nazi when he calls for the destruction of Israel? He is no different from any other Nazi animal and unlike your average Nazi he has the power to help The Jewish People and chooses not to.

Ron is a valued member with great posts and he makes great video's for JTF and Hayamin. We need a Jewish hero like Ron in our movement. He is not a Nazi StørmFrønt troll. He is a wonderful Jew that tells the truth and who isn't politically correct. If someone is evil that speaks out against his people then he defends them.

Brian, Brian, Brian.. Truth and plain nastiness that brings division are 2 different things. NOBODY is questioning what he does for the HEBREW forum, but all that he does here, is make people, even OUR people feel like drek. It needs to STOP.

This young 17 yr old KID should go fight these animals on THEIR turf, instead of being an honorary here- AN HONORARY- and making us look stupid and hateful. Imagine this NASTY KID being an HONORARY! EMBARASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honorary? Respect?
Little boy, you deserve neither at this point.

I am blocking u now, I cannot abide your ugliness. What a TERRIBLE representation to love the foreigner and alien gentile. SICK!

As far as the past with the NAZI pope, it is DUMB to try to make these people who were NOT even the responsible. With this Pope now- I dont know, and furthermore do not care. I know that Masterwolf LOVES my husband & He LOVES Israel & he ADORES Chaim.

It is also a loser left wing, Marxist, radical tactic to try to make Catholics responsible for things that happened 80 plus years ago..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Were any of you Catholic-bashers even [censored] born when any of your justifications for distrusting Catholics happened or are you all just insane? This [censored] is getting crazier and crazier by the post.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Alright guys this is getting a little rediculous, please take it to PM. The majority of Catholics are not bad people nor do they follow what the pope teaches, that is primarily the Vatican. I don't agree with the Vatican either but I'd sure be outcasting a lot of good people who support Israel and the Jews if I said the Catholics are my enemies. We have far greater problems than the sect of Christianity some of our members take part of.
Agreed.

We can disagree with political decisions by the church without attacking Catholics as individuals.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Alright guys this is getting a little rediculous, please take it to PM. The majority of Catholics are not bad people nor do they follow what the pope teaches, that is primarily the Vatican. I don't agree with the Vatican either but I'd sure be outcasting a lot of good people who support Israel and the Jews if I said the Catholics are my enemies. We have far greater problems than the sect of Christianity some of our members take part of.
Agreed.

We can disagree with political decisions by the church without attacking Catholics as individuals.

Great point.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
A few general comments.

1: I wonder how many people here have actually read any of the NT.  ::) (And just FTR, I'm not talking about persons who have asked sincere questions about it.)
2: I am not a Catholic but I am a Christian, and Catholics are my fellow Christians. Therefore I take random, baseless Catholic-bashing as a personal insult too.
3: Can somebody please point out to me where a Catholic JTFer has defended every political decision or belief of the pope or the RCC? I just haven't seen it.
4: MasterWolf is one of the first, original JTFers. The people calling him a Nazi probably weren't born when he started following Chaim.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline shapiro

• New JTFer
WITH THE ON GOING NON STOP CHRISTIAN AND CATHOLIC BASHING THAT HAS GONE HERE FOR A WHILE.. IF WE KEEP THIS UP WE WILL BE DIVIDED AND THIS HELPS NO ONE.. THERE IS ONE THING TO POINT SOMETHING OUT BUT EVERYONE HAS HAD THEIR FAULTS.  IF YOU ARE 100% PURE THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE ALIVE NOW WOULD YOU.. RON STOP CALLING EVERYONE YOU DISAGREE WITH NAZIS.. AND YES I AM CATHOLIC ARE YOU GOING TO REFER TO ME AS A NAZI? THAT WILL BE A GIANT MISTAKE ON YOUR PART BUBBA.  YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO NON STOP BASH EITHER CHRISTIANS, OR CATHOLICS OR WHAT EVER IS HAPPENING IN EUROPE.  BY DOING THIS IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU BECAME A DISGRUNTLED NUT.  YOU KEEP THIS GOING AND PEOPLE WILL TURN AWAY AND THAT IS ONLY HELPING ENEMIES OUT.  I AM FED UP OF PEOPLE SAYING EVERY PRIEST OF REV. IS A RAPIST PEDOPHILE, THAT IS COMPLETELY NOT TRUE .  YA KNOW RESPECT WORKS ON BOTH WAYS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO RESPECT YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT SHOWING RESPECT TO OTHERS. I AM FAR FROM P.C. BUT YOU CAN'T CONDEMN EVERYONE FOR A HAND FULL RIGHT? CAN I CONDEMN THE JEWISH FAITH OR JEWS IN GENERAL CAUSE WE HAVE LETS SAY A MAYOR IN THIS CITY HE IS JEWISH WHO IS HANDING A CITY WHERE MUSLIMS TO ATTACKED TO MUSLIMS? NO CAUSE THAT IS INSANITY TALK AND YOU GOT YOURSELF INSANITY TALK THERE YOURSELF.. WHO HERE CAN BE HELD WHAT HAPPEN 60 YEARS BACK? I WAS NOT BORN AT THE TIME, IT WAS THE WORST NIGHTMARE TO EVER HAPPENED NO ONE IS DENYING THAT. BUT YOU ARE RUNNING ALL AROUND THIS FORUM CALLING EVERYONE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH A NAZI AND PEOPLE ARE NOT TAKING TOO KIND TO THAT LABELING YOU ARE GIVING OUT.

The only reason why Chaim Ben Pesach aka Chaim Ben Yosef aka Victor Vancier tolerates non-Jews on his forum is to get their “donations.” Of course Vancier just uses the donations to pay his rent. He’s unemployed because he’s an ex-con and the only way he can support himself is by being a parasite, which is typical for his blood-sucking race. 

Face it, greaseball, he’s using you and all the other goyim. It is a verifiable fact that southern Italians have Arab ancestry and that the mean southern Italian IQ is the same as that of Arabs. Southern Italy would be as poor as any Arab excrement hole if they weren’t leeching off of northern Italy and the rest of Europe. Also, the greatest Italian scientists all came from northern Italy namely Galileo, Da Vicni, Fibonacci, Avogadro, etc. He correctly views you Italians as the disgusting, genetically inferior Arab animals that you are.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
Ron
Stop acting like an idiot.  When Chaim and I did the TV shows and, Yousef before me, the majority of our listeners/supporters were Christians of many denominations, Christians who had love in their hearts for Israel and Jewish people in general.  The Christians on this forum and especially Masterwolf have the highest regard for Jews and Israel.  Thats why they are here and have been for years.

This is the English forum where we live in America and most of my friends are Christians that I have had for decades.
David Ben Moshe.  

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
In Shapiro, we have your typical left wing cowardly Jew.  Shapiro was a coward yesterday.  He is a coward today and he will be a coward tomorrow.  He will die a coward.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
WITH THE ON GOING NON STOP CHRISTIAN AND CATHOLIC BASHING THAT HAS GONE HERE FOR A WHILE.. IF WE KEEP THIS UP WE WILL BE DIVIDED AND THIS HELPS NO ONE.. THERE IS ONE THING TO POINT SOMETHING OUT BUT EVERYONE HAS HAD THEIR FAULTS.  IF YOU ARE 100% PURE THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE ALIVE NOW WOULD YOU.. RON STOP CALLING EVERYONE YOU DISAGREE WITH NAZIS.. AND YES I AM CATHOLIC ARE YOU GOING TO REFER TO ME AS A NAZI? THAT WILL BE A GIANT MISTAKE ON YOUR PART BUBBA.  YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO NON STOP BASH EITHER CHRISTIANS, OR CATHOLICS OR WHAT EVER IS HAPPENING IN EUROPE.  BY DOING THIS IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU BECAME A DISGRUNTLED NUT.  YOU KEEP THIS GOING AND PEOPLE WILL TURN AWAY AND THAT IS ONLY HELPING ENEMIES OUT.  I AM FED UP OF PEOPLE SAYING EVERY PRIEST OF REV. IS A RAPIST PEDOPHILE, THAT IS COMPLETELY NOT TRUE .  YA KNOW RESPECT WORKS ON BOTH WAYS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO RESPECT YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT SHOWING RESPECT TO OTHERS. I AM FAR FROM P.C. BUT YOU CAN'T CONDEMN EVERYONE FOR A HAND FULL RIGHT? CAN I CONDEMN THE JEWISH FAITH OR JEWS IN GENERAL CAUSE WE HAVE LETS SAY A MAYOR IN THIS CITY HE IS JEWISH WHO IS HANDING A CITY WHERE MUSLIMS TO ATTACKED TO MUSLIMS? NO CAUSE THAT IS INSANITY TALK AND YOU GOT YOURSELF INSANITY TALK THERE YOURSELF.. WHO HERE CAN BE HELD WHAT HAPPEN 60 YEARS BACK? I WAS NOT BORN AT THE TIME, IT WAS THE WORST NIGHTMARE TO EVER HAPPENED NO ONE IS DENYING THAT. BUT YOU ARE RUNNING ALL AROUND THIS FORUM CALLING EVERYONE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH A NAZI AND PEOPLE ARE NOT TAKING TOO KIND TO THAT LABELING YOU ARE GIVING OUT.

The only reason why Chaim Ben Pesach aka Chaim Ben Yosef aka Victor Vancier tolerates non-Jews on his forum is to get their “donations.” Of course Vancier just uses the donations to pay his rent. He’s unemployed because he’s an ex-con and the only way he can support himself is by being a parasite, which is typical for his blood-sucking race. 

Face it, greaseball, he’s using you and all the other goyim. It is a verifiable fact that southern Italians have Arab ancestry and that the mean southern Italian IQ is the same as that of Arabs. Southern Italy would be as poor as any Arab excrement hole if they weren’t leeching off of northern Italy and the rest of Europe. Also, the greatest Italian scientists all came from northern Italy namely Galileo, Da Vicni, Fibonacci, Avogadro, etc. He correctly views you Italians as the disgusting, genetically inferior Arab animals that you are.

Who the hell are you you filthy pig?? Another pos from Youtube that trolls itself to this forum from videos... You filthy Muslim pig or are you Ralph or a Stormfaggot which is it you coward. Garbage like you of all will never change the fact the love I have for Israel or my Jewish brothers and sisters regardless a few disagreements.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Heres a live one.... Actually, jacka $$, I am the rich one here, and I take care of all of our finances, most of them.
Oh, you are not a 'goyim', indeed that is way too much of a compliment, you are an animal with very little typing skills.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל