Author Topic: I AM GETTING A TAD FED UP.. AND A MAJOR VENTING SORRY BUT I AM FED UP ABOUT IT  (Read 13725 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
WITH THE ON GOING NON STOP CHRISTIAN AND CATHOLIC BASHING THAT HAS GONE HERE FOR A WHILE.. IF WE KEEP THIS UP WE WILL BE DIVIDED AND THIS HELPS NO ONE.. THERE IS ONE THING TO POINT SOMETHING OUT BUT EVERYONE HAS HAD THEIR FAULTS.  IF YOU ARE 100% PURE THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE ALIVE NOW WOULD YOU.. RON STOP CALLING EVERYONE YOU DISAGREE WITH NAZIS.. AND YES I AM CATHOLIC ARE YOU GOING TO REFER TO ME AS A NAZI? THAT WILL BE A GIANT MISTAKE ON YOUR PART BUBBA.  YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO NON STOP BASH EITHER CHRISTIANS, OR CATHOLICS OR WHAT EVER IS HAPPENING IN EUROPE.  BY DOING THIS IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU BECAME A DISGRUNTLED NUT.  YOU KEEP THIS GOING AND PEOPLE WILL TURN AWAY AND THAT IS ONLY HELPING ENEMIES OUT.  I AM FED UP OF PEOPLE SAYING EVERY PRIEST OF REV. IS A RAPIST PEDOPHILE, THAT IS COMPLETELY NOT TRUE .  YA KNOW RESPECT WORKS ON BOTH WAYS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO RESPECT YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT SHOWING RESPECT TO OTHERS. I AM FAR FROM P.C. BUT YOU CAN'T CONDEMN EVERYONE FOR A HAND FULL RIGHT? CAN I CONDEMN THE JEWISH FAITH OR JEWS IN GENERAL CAUSE WE HAVE LETS SAY A MAYOR IN THIS CITY HE IS JEWISH WHO IS HANDING A CITY WHERE MUSLIMS TO ATTACKED TO MUSLIMS? NO CAUSE THAT IS INSANITY TALK AND YOU GOT YOURSELF INSANITY TALK THERE YOURSELF.. WHO HERE CAN BE HELD WHAT HAPPEN 60 YEARS BACK? I WAS NOT BORN AT THE TIME, IT WAS THE WORST NIGHTMARE TO EVER HAPPENED NO ONE IS DENYING THAT. BUT YOU ARE RUNNING ALL AROUND THIS FORUM CALLING EVERYONE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH A NAZI AND PEOPLE ARE NOT TAKING TOO KIND TO THAT LABELING YOU ARE GIVING OUT.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
MasterWolf,

I dont know what to say to sooth this problem. I too have a lot of anger at the Catholic church and cannot excuse it for the terrible things it has done to the Jewish people {and the things it is still doing}... But I like you and hope you can see through the problem. I hope you will understand that it takes a long time for these things to be forgiven.

I know that the Jewish people did not ask to be decimated by the Roman Catholic church... We were told that we were of the devil and murdered... But I don't think we are blaming the Catholics of today. If only the Church would address the issues which call the Jewish people sons of devils, etc... I wish we could have peace...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't care if a person who calls for the elimination of Israel and the Jewish people by calling to expel the Jews of Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem  
and the creation of a Hamas/PLO Nazi "Palestine" State is a Pope, an Imam or a Buddhist priest - call a Nazi a Nazi and a spade a spade.

And I will have no mercy upon Fuhrereite Nazi monsters serving in the Hitler Jugend.

And you call that "disagreement" you Italian MasterWhore?

AND YES I AM CATHOLIC ARE YOU GOING TO REFER TO ME AS A NAZI? THAT WILL BE A GIANT MISTAKE ON YOUR PART BUBBA. 

What will you do? make me some Pizza?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
MasterWolf,

I dont know what to say to sooth this problem. I too have a lot of anger at the Catholic church and cannot excuse it for the terrible things it has done to the Jewish people {and the things it is still doing}... But I like you and hope you can see through the problem. I hope you will understand that it takes a long time for these things to be forgiven.

I know that the Jewish people did not ask to be decimated by the Roman Catholic church... We were told that we were of the devil and murdered... But I don't think we are blaming the Catholics of today. If only the Church would address the issues which call the Jewish people sons of devils, etc... I wish we could have peace...

But how can you hold the full faith accountable to one,, millions of Catholics do not believe in bashing Jews.. Can I hold the whole Jewish people for the acts of some in this country who till now support Obama who he himself is an outright Jew, white and America hater? NO of course not.. But when someone is being called and labeled nazi over and over again on this forum this is going to throw people away from this forum  I am not going to have to defend my faith for another 100  years for the action of pukes they do not speak for the Catholic faith those are brainwashed rodents.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I don't care if a person who calls for the elimination of Israel and the Jewish people by calling to expel the Jews of Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem  
and the creation of a Hamas/PLO Nazi "Palestine" State is a Pope, an Imam or a Buddhist priest - call a Nazi a Nazi and a spade a spade.

And I will have no mercy upon Fuhrereite Nazi monsters serving in the Hitler Jugend.

AND YES I AM CATHOLIC ARE YOU GOING TO REFER TO ME AS A NAZI? THAT WILL BE A GIANT MISTAKE ON YOUR PART BUBBA. 

A Pizza? YOU ARE A BIGOTED MINDED LITTLE MAN.. WTF YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO YOU LITTLE SOB.. YOU CAN GO TO HELL MASTERWHORE? I GAVE 12 YEARS TO THIS MOVEMENT WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN HIDING SOMEWHERE YOU FILTHY LOW LIFE CHILD .. YOU ARE BIGOT FILTHY SWINE YEA YOU RON

• Ultimate JTFer

A Pizza? YOU ARE A BIGOTED MINDED LITTLE MAN.. WTF YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO YOU LITTLE SOB.. YOU CAN GO TO HELL MASTERWHORE? I GAVE 12 YEARS TO THIS MOVEMENT WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN HIDING SOMEWHERE YOU FILTHY LOW LIFE CHILD .. YOU ARE BIGOT FILTHY SWINE YEA YOU RON

Brothas be banging yo sista you wanna be Mafioso

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
YOU COME IN HERE ACTING LIKE YOU ARE BETTER THEN ANYBODY ELSE.. NOBODY HAS EVERY HAD A FIGHT OR CONFRONTATION WITH ANOTHER MEMBER ON THIS BOARD LIKE YOU.. THIS BOARD HAS BEEN FOR WHAT SINCE 2007 AND WE ALL HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER YOU LITTLE RAT YOU ARE TRYING WHAT TO PUT A WEDGE IN THIS FORUM DO YOU WANT HALF THE FORUM TO LEAVE? WHAT ARE YOU A MIDGET LITTLE FOOL

• Ultimate JTFer
YOU COME IN HERE ACTING LIKE YOU ARE BETTER THEN ANYBODY ELSE.. NOBODY HAS EVERY HAD A FIGHT OR CONFRONTATION WITH ANOTHER MEMBER ON THIS BOARD LIKE YOU.. THIS BOARD HAS BEEN FOR WHAT SINCE 2007 AND WE ALL HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER YOU LITTLE RAT YOU ARE TRYING WHAT TO PUT A WEDGE IN THIS FORUM DO YOU WANT HALF THE FORUM TO LEAVE? WHAT ARE YOU A MIDGET LITTLE FOOL

I guess I am better than you MasterWhore if you're so annoyed by what I say.

I wonder what is the real reason you oppose Obama if he says the things your Pope says.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

EXCUSE ME YOU LITTLE DISRESPECTFUL PIG? YOU ARE NOT ONLY A BIGOT BUT NOW YOU GOT A PROBLEM CAUSE I  AM ALSO ITALIAN HOW ABOUT YOU GO IN THE CORNER FOR YOUR "TIME OUT" JUNIOR GO HIDE IN THE DARK SOMEWHERE AND FIND OUT WHY I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE THEY ARE SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR HIGHER THEN ANYONE ELSE ATTITUDE YOU ARE NOTHING YOU WILL STAY NOTHING ..

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

I wonder what is the real reason you oppose Obama if he says the things your Pope says.

I WONDER WHY YOU SIDE WITH MUSLIMS TO TRY TO PROMOTE THREATS TO ANYONE DO YOU SUPPORT ISLAMIC FREAKS YOU DIRTY LITTLE FREAK YOURSELF.. YES YOU ARE A DISGRUNTLE LITTLE NUT YOU 12 YEAR OLD MIDGET

• Ultimate JTFer

I WONDER WHY YOU SIDE WITH MUSLIMS TO TRY TO PROMOTE THREATS TO ANYONE DO YOU SUPPORT ISLAMIC FREAKS YOU DIRTY LITTLE FREAK YOURSELF.. YES YOU ARE A DISGRUNTLE LITTLE NUT YOU 12 YEAR OLD MIDGET

I don't side with Muslims. I just say the truth - the Crusaders and the Muslims are the same sh*t, just like the Soviets and the Nazis. I hate you both, don't worry.

• Ultimate JTFer

EXCUSE ME YOU LITTLE DISRESPECTFUL PIG? YOU ARE NOT ONLY A BIGOT BUT NOW YOU GOT A PROBLEM CAUSE I  AM ALSO ITALIAN HOW ABOUT YOU GO IN THE CORNER FOR YOUR "TIME OUT" JUNIOR GO HIDE IN THE DARK SOMEWHERE AND FIND OUT WHY I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES FROM PEOPLE THEY ARE SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR HIGHER THEN ANYONE ELSE ATTITUDE YOU ARE NOTHING YOU WILL STAY NOTHING ..

I know you're Italian. That's why I told everybody that you're a wanna be Mafioso and that's why your heart was broken.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Alright guys this is getting a little rediculous, please take it to PM. The majority of Catholics are not bad people nor do they follow what the pope teaches, that is primarily the Vatican. I don't agree with the Vatican either but I'd sure be outcasting a lot of good people who support Israel and the Jews if I said the Catholics are my enemies. We have far greater problems than the sect of Christianity some of our members take part of.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

I don't side with Muslims. I just say the truth - the Crusaders and the Muslims are the same sh*t, just like the Soviets and the Nazis. I hate you both, don't worry.
THEN  YOU SHOULD NOT BE UPSET WHEN ANYONE SAY THEY HATE YOU .. CAUSE I GOT PEOPLE ALL THE TIME SENDING ME PM THEY ARE TIRED OF YOUR BIGGER THEN ANYONE ELSE ATTITUDE AND COON AND MASSUAH ARE 100% RIGHT SO IS RUBY YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TRY TO PUT DIVIDES ON PEOPLE YOU ARE A DISGUSTING LOW LIFE TURD YOU KNOW THAT.. ALL YOU DO IS BASH OTHERS ON THIS FORUM THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE DONE,, AND DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO BASH ME LITTLE MAN I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN MYSELF I BEEN BEEN FIGHTING WITH THIS MOVEMENT LONG BEFORE YOU PROBABLY WAS EVEN BORN .. WHY NOT GO AHEAD AND BASH EVERY CHRIISTIAN YOU SUPPORT MUSLIMS TO THREATEN OR KILL THEM CAUSE YOU ARE A SICK TWISTED FOOL YOURSELF SON

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Alright guys this is getting a little rediculous, please take it to PM. The majority of Catholics are not bad people nor do they follow what the pope teaches, that is primarily the Vatican. I don't agree with the Vatican either but I'd sure be outcasting a lot of good people who support Israel and the Jews if I said the Catholics are my enemies. We have far greater problems than the sect of Christianity some of our members take part of.

Brother I will have this out a bit, cause if it is that much to go on the open forum then it is that much I am singling out this non top basher.. If anyone follows anyone constantly blinding they are a robot.. And there has not been a moment gone by where this individual is bashing or calling anyone he doesn't agree with nazi and I REALLY DON'T APPREICIATE BEING CALLED "MASTERWHORE"  Ron would you rather have people to leave this forum for your own stupidity?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ron,

Please do not make this personal and make threatening statements. I think this thread is getting out of hand and should be locked shortly. Do we really want to have this kind of thread here? Maybe it can continue in PM but I think that too would be non-productive. I don't think anything Ron or I will say will change Masterwolfs faith in his church.

Let us just agree that the church has a history which needs to be forgiven.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer

WHAT??????????????????  >:( >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

WHAT??????????????????  >:( >:(

What you going to call him all sorts of names too now if you don't agree with him?  Yes either there will be forgiveness or there will never be and advancement.. But you can't have it both ways either you work together or there will be a constant divide

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

AND THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.. YOU REALLY OWE ME AN APOLOGY YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO GO AROUND AND TRY TO INSULT ANYONE HERE

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
 :o  Ron - are you trying to hurt MasterWolf by bringing up pizza and the mafia? :::D  He is a proud Italian American.  Those are stereotypes.  You can't hurt him that way.  You didn't break his heart, but he might want to break something of yours.

You only hurt JTF, in America, with that kind of stupidity.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This is an outrage. Masterwolf, I apologize to you for these terrible comments. These comments do not represent JTF in any way. You know me for many years and you know how much I think of Italians and Italian Americans. And by the way, most Jews like Italians and Italian Americans. You also know, Wolf, how much I respect you and how much I think of you. Please forgive these terrible statements.

Wolf, you know better than anyone what JTF's positions are on these issues.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Chaim it is more then just that, I been seeing if some people do not agree we are called Nazis that is a very nasty label to be called .. I don't know who locked this But I felt like this is needed to be told as much as we need open forum to be called nazis or other slandering remarks .. I know Ron doesn't really talk on behalf of JTF .. I have given my god given heart to JTF for well over 12 years Since I met David Ben Mosche.  But to have this person come here and bash people of other faiths this is going to make JTF look like we are crazy and can't be taken seriously.   I think this should be open and not have to hide what this person is saying.  Cause I think we have as many if not more Christian and Catholic members on this forum and It is not your fault brother nor anyone else on this forum.  But I do not like or will allow anyone like this person to talk to me like this.  This I won't accept from anybody.  Or allow anyone to tell me what I should believe either.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim it is more then just that, I been seeing if some people do not agree we are called Nazis that is a very nasty label to be called .. I don't know who locked this But I felt like this is needed to be told as much as we need open forum to be called nazis or other slandering remarks .. I know Ron doesn't really talk on behalf of JTF .. I have given my G-d given heart to JTF for well over 12 years Since I met David Ben Mosche.  But to have this person come here and bash people of other faiths this is going to make JTF look like we are crazy and can't be taken seriously.   I think this should be open and not have to hide what this person is saying.  Cause I think we have as many if not more Christian and Catholic members on this forum and It is not your fault brother nor anyone else on this forum.  But I do not like or will allow anyone like this person to talk to me like this.  This I won't accept from anybody.  Or allow anyone to tell me what I should believe either.

בס''ד

Wolf, you are absolutely right. I am unlocking this thread so that people can respond freely. Someone locked the thread apparently to prevent fighting among members.

Ron is just one person. He has stated numerous times that he completely disagrees with JTF and with me on these issues. People should realize that we have people in our movement who disagree with us on certain issues.

You are also correct that no JTFer should be called a Nazi. That is a terrible slander.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I also didn't like being called "MasterWhore"  I have no idea who this guy thinks he is, but if he expects to be taken seriously or want people to respect him and he shows little respect to anybody.  Maybe he should lighten up a bit and stop trashing and start to see how we can work together... By being insulting he isn't helping himself it makes him look weak

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I think Ron should be banned after the filthy attacks against Masterwolf, who is more than a valued member. How is him being called Masterwhore and calling Catholics nazis helping JTF? He's also promoting bigotry against Italians. I really think Ron is retarded or a troll from StørmFrønt.

It's alright to disagree with JTF, but to promote hatred of Catholics is ridiculous.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!