Author Topic: Ugly Israeli belly dancer leftist whore toast of of west bank muzzies  (Read 1038 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3955302,00.html 

Wedding Hit

Leaves the crowd flabbergasted

'Jewish dancer' rocks West Bank

Mysterious belly dancer from Israel turns into Palestinian wedding sensation; earns NIS 1,600 per 15 minutes of dancing

Ali Waked
Published:    09.21.10, 07:45 / Israel Culture

Share on TwitterShare on Facebook

The negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians may be limping forward, but as far as celebrations are concerned – peace seems to have already arrived. A mysterious belly dancer from Israel has become a recent sensation in the West Bank.

The woman of mystery has become the talk of the town among Palestinians, after appearing in many wedding celebrations and leaving the crowd flabbergasted.

The 'Jewish dancer' during a performance (Photo: PNN website)

Recently, the woman, dubbed "the Jewish dancer" appeared in a wedding at Bethlehem. Guests who saw her perform said she quickly turned into the highlight of the night, and came up in almost every conversation during the event.

The wedding sensation, whose name and other identifying details remain unknown, reportedly charges an astronomic amount of NIS 1,600 (about $425) for every 15 minutes of performance.

Her much acclaimed appearance in Bethlehem earned her at least NIS 2,700 (about $718) for the night.

In a conversation with Ynet, relatives of the family who organized the event said they did not know the woman's name, but noted that she has become the latest hit in the West Bank.

Palestinian website PNN also wrote about the mystery woman, discussing whether the Jewish Israeli's presence in the West Bank is legitimate or controversial. 

the ugly leftist kurva

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ugly Israeli belly dancer leftist whore toast of of west bank muzzies
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 05:48:13 AM »
What an ugly beast that is. I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 05:49:13 AM »
What an ugly beast that is. I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks!!!
You're she's muck uglier the ARAB WOMEN
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 05:55:39 AM »
Arab aesthetics are weird.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 08:56:49 AM »
obviously a dyke.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 02:27:12 PM »
A hard thing about being a Jew is communal shame.  What this woman has done hurts my stomach.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 02:30:07 PM »
Whoring yourself to arab men is pretty low. Guaranteed all they're thinking about is raping her for Allah.  :'(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 03:27:41 PM »
Re:  "Whoring yourself to arab men is pretty low "

It sure is, but she has no choice.

She works for a living, and the Jews all want her "at discount prices"!      ;D