Author Topic: Michael Moore says McDonald's worse than terrorists, HowTheWorldWorks Video Mara  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
lol he's blaming the restaraunt he probably frequents:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
i saw the entire marathon. i mean, cmon, the people eating at mcdonalds know they are poisoning themselves and can stop doing so. the people who died on 9/11 Z"L had no choice and died in extreme horror as the planes smashed into the buildings.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
I guarantee you Moore supports Al-Qaeda.  Not openly, but I'm sure he sympathizes with them and expresses their positions at all his "hate America" cocktail parties in Hollywood.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
It's not surprising. He guy hates America and probably supports Al-Qaeda.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Michael Whore is probably upset that he has terminal artery disease from all of his years eating at D*ckDonald's.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Michael Whore is probably upset that he has terminal artery disease from all of his years eating at D*ckDonald's.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

BTW, Moore is a HUGE Jew hater.  And I dont mean just because he weighs as much as an elephant.  He has publicly stated that his own personal axis of evil is Israel and the USA, and he blames Israel for terrorism in general.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer

BTW, Moore is a HUGE Jew hater.  And I dont mean just because he weighs as much as an elephant.  He has publicly stated that his own personal axis of evil is Israel and the USA, and he blames Israel for terrorism in general.

good point, but please edit that picture out, its an eyesore (as is the real moore)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If McDonald's kills evil people and we don't have to pay their medical bills its a good thing. If terrorists kill Michael mooron and people like him not a big deal either.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Very Good Points Made.  5 gold stars.   Yeh like Michael Moore is the perfect example of obsesity, and should be the last person to reprimand McDonalds.   Furthermore, Food that fills a hungry poor person's stomach can hardly be considered a bad Idea.    Look at the hypocricy of the left who pretend to be for human rights and human suffering, and are just the opposite.   The United States has always offered many opportunities, but people have a brain and can control the arms to the mouth.   This is a freedom of choice.  Government Get The Hell Out of Our Lives!  We have Had it!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member

good point, but please edit that picture out, its an eyesore (as is the real moore)

I agree. Michael Moore is such a disgusting person and so is that picture of him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Ronald McDonald

Terrorists

Ronald McDonald

Terrorists

Ronald McDonald

Terrorists

Ronald McDonald

Terrorist

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
I agree with Michael Moore on this. McDonalds probably has killed more people.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
I agree with Michael Moore on this. McDonalds probably has killed more people.

those people can choose to stop and they prolly heard all the studies.
the people who died on 9/11 were minding there own business and died with no choice.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "I agree with Michael Moore on this. McDonalds probably has killed more people. "

Sorry, but you're succumbing to "media-driven emotionalism" rather than reason.

No one ever ate a Big Mac and dropped dead from it.

No one ever ate an Egg McMuffin which resulted in their suffering hundreds of wounds from nails and ball bearings.

Freedom means YOU and YOU ALONE are FREE to CHOOSE WHAT YOU EAT for sustenance and WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO FEED YOUR FAMILY.

McDonalds is without question a high calorie, high fat food, BUT IT IS DESIGNED TO BE EATEN ON THE RUN WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING IN YOUR AUTOMOBILE ON THE ROAD, USUALLY WHEN TRAVELING, AND WHEN THERE IS NO TIME FOR STOPPING OR COOKING.

And, if McDonald's didn't taste good, no one would want to eat their food.  Their service is almost immediate, and their sanitation is above reproach.  You can sit and eat, or drive through.  They even have play areas for kids at many of them, and they invest much of their corporate profits in charitable constructs like Ronald McDonald Houses all over America.

Only the truly twisted mind of an enormously fat and greedy Communist, a/k/a Michael Moore,  makes such attempts to brainwash young people into not only equating fast food with terrorism, but actually believing that fast food is more violent than Hamas!

Before McDonald's came onto the scene, the horrendously obese schwartzes and third world types we see all around today would CHOOSE to eat other, more time consuming foods.  Things like pickled pigs feet.  Hog jowls.  Pig brains.  Souse meat.  Pig testicles.  Bacon, bacon, and more bacon.  Greasy gravy.  They never ate a single meal without some kind of pig fat thrown into the mix.  Further, they often would pour bacon grease all into their hair or rub lard into their hair to use as hair dressing.

In short, there's no cure for stupidity.  After billions of dollars spent (taken from your tax money) by the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare (all of which illegal according to the Constitution) to educate the types of people whom I mention above, in giving them schooling, vaccinations, regular checkups, free dental care, etc. etc., the end result is that this time around, the "new improved" stupid jungle bunnies run to Mackie D's to stuff all the fat and calories and "Ko' -Kola" down their pie-holes and bring some home to feed their brood rather than learning to cook and learning about nutrition.

Some things never change.

Except, maybe white kids are becoming stupid enough to swallow the lies of sick fat Castro-worshipping slobs like Michael Moore.

If your thinking is such that you intend to vote for whomever promises to "ban" what you think is not good for people, it won't be long before YOU will be banned as well, because they're coming very close to banning kosher slaughtering and circumcision next.

Think that's just an exaggeration?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. - I like to give credit where credit is due.  I've seen most of Moore's films.  Michael Moore is a very talented filmmaker.  That being said, it is also a well established fact that oftentimes those with talents in film making don't necessarily have good sense or good judgement.