Author Topic: I feel bad for NY state  (Read 932 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
I feel bad for NY state
« on: September 26, 2010, 03:00:54 PM »
I read some voting breakdown for the Cuomo-Paladino governorship race while JTF was down for Sukkot. Something like 95% of blacks will supposedly be voting for Cuomo according to the polling. I wish I could find the poll again but I lost the link.  :'( Breakdown for whites seemed pretty normal with men supporting Paladino moreso and women tending towards Cuomo. Hispanics were surprisingly 33% in favor of Paladino, which is a sizable minority.

It really is disgusting knowing blacks in NY state are basically an evil monolithic voting block that no matter what will vote democrat. Some large group of black "leaders" and "clergy" have already condemned Paladino as the antichrist. Paladino really seems like a great candidate who could fix the finances in NY but it seems the nigras won't give him a chance.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: I feel bad for NY state
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 04:15:14 PM »
Its hard to feel bad for sodom and gemmora lol

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »
Re:  "...but it seems the nigras won't give him a chance...

I think you spelled Niagra wrong.      :o

p.s. - the plural of nigras is nigrum, so stop being a rasist!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 05:15:16 PM »
Not just New York I feel bad for the entire country.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 05:51:35 PM »
I read some voting breakdown for the Cuomo-Paladino governorship race while JTF was down for Sukkot. Something like 95% of blacks will supposedly be voting for Cuomo according to the polling.

One thing we have to hope for is that a large % of black voters decide not to vote on Election Day.     W/o Barack Hussein Obama on the ticket and no black Democrat politician running for state wide office  ( I believe this is the case ) ,    many blacks who would normally vote Democrat automatically might find something else to do that day.     

At the same time,   we have to urge as many New York registered voters possible of the importance of voting for Carl Paladino.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 06:15:48 PM »
By the percentages, more American blacks vote democrat than South African blacks vote for the ANC(ruling racist party). Now if that isn't scary, I dunno what is.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 06:19:56 PM »
By the percentages, more American blacks vote democrat than South African blacks vote for the ANC(ruling racist party). Now if that isn't scary, I dunno what is.

This is why it's so important for them not to have the incentive to vote.      And why the Democrat Party,   including the likes of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson attempt to stir up racism as an issue (  even though its bogus in the vast majority of cases.  )  to try to motivate the Black Democrat base to vote.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/