Author Topic: Obama: America can "absorb" terrorist attack  (Read 917 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Obama: America can "absorb" terrorist attack
« on: September 22, 2010, 03:15:29 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/09/21/AR2010092106706_pf.html

"We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever . . . we absorbed it and we are stronger."

======

I wonder if this gives consolation to the families of the 9/11 victims knowing their loved ones "absorbed" a terrorist attack for the good of America. This is truly a disgusting thing to say and it shows he's just a communist animal who thinks about the supposed greater good and is completely unable to empathize with the American people.

Talking about 9/11 like it's a bad day at the stock market... America is definitely not stronger after 9/11. They're building a damn pig nazi mosque 2 blocks from the WTC and American soldiers are dying everyday to the tune of trillions of dollars to bring democracy to moslem savages.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Obama: America can "absorb" terrorist attack
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 03:22:58 PM »
HE'S QURANANIMAL FOR SURE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 05:55:17 PM »
I hope he can absorb a huge beating in the November elections and absorb the sting of being a one term President.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 07:17:47 PM »
Maybe he can absorb a small piece of metal with his brain. I'd applaud him whether succesfull or not.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 08:20:10 AM »
This was truly a terrifying remark.  Do not ever Trust Barack Hussein Obama!

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 05:05:18 PM »
At best, this means that unlike Bush, Obama will not retaliate after the next Muslim terror attack.  At worst, it means that Obama will do everything in his power to help the Muslims commit more terror terror attacks in the U.S.  An example of this could be the complete and total lack of border protection and making the D.H.S totally impotent.