Author Topic: The freeze on Jewish building has not ended - our latest video  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
The freeze on Jewish building has not ended - our latest video
« on: September 27, 2010, 06:40:10 AM »
בס''ד

This video is in Hebrew. Please help us publicize the truth in Israel by commenting, favoriting and clicking on "Like". It will only take a few minutes.

The great Yaakov Mendel has done English subtitles for the video:

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 11:58:50 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: The freeze on Jewish building has not ended - our latest video
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 08:32:42 AM »
#2 - Top Rated (Today)) - News & Politics - Israel

Lets hope more Israeli Jews see this.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:02:24 AM »
Thanks,  Chaim.

If anyone knows Hebrew well enough that you can put together a translation video of Chaim's commentary,   it would be greatly appreciated.     That would be a video I would want to send to many people and feature it on my ZooTube channel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 10:42:01 AM »
Thanks,  Chaim.

If anyone knows Hebrew well enough that you can put together a translation video of Chaim's commentary,   it would be greatly appreciated.     That would be a video I would want to send to many people and feature it on my ZooTube channel.

I can do it but it probably won't be finished before thursday or friday because I have quite a lot of work this week.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 10:49:37 AM »
Thanks,  yaakov!     Your efforts can make a huge positive difference.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 11:10:43 AM »
Thanks,  yaakov!     Your efforts can make a huge positive difference.

I really hope that all JTFers working together can indeed make a difference. I sometimes feel remote and powerless, and coming here is great because it connects me with people with whom I share fundamental values and ideas.

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 03:20:37 PM »
Great video Chaim, thank you for telling the truth, thank you for saying things that people here are not even allowed to think.    :) 

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 05:32:10 AM »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 07:39:56 AM »

Links to the subtitled video :

http://www.overstream.net/view.php?oid=uiigs8n7tlil

Great job!    Thank You!      I'm now featuring this video on my ZooTube Channel.

I already sent this video to close to 100 Contacts that were listed on the email function of my ZooTube Account.    I'll also be sending it to many people I know personally.   

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane