Author Topic: OBAMA KAPUT! OBAMA KAPUT! (politically speaking)  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
OBAMA KAPUT! OBAMA KAPUT! (politically speaking)
« on: September 28, 2010, 08:59:42 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139795

only 38% will actually vote for osama.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: OBAMA KAPUT! OBAMA KAPUT! (politically speaking)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 09:02:49 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139795

only 38% will actually vote for osama.

Don't get your hopes up.  He still has the media and all the libs in his corner.  Plus he is still getting away with blaming it all on George W. Bush.  Save your celebrating for when he loses his bid for a second term. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 09:05:27 PM »
Lisa is right, according to all the polls American voters still blame Bush for all of the country's woes, not Obama. Also, the main reason why people oppose Obamacare is because they believe "it doesn't go far enough".

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 09:23:52 PM »
i agree with them. obamacare is not what i wanted from healthcare reform. i did want it to be stronger, id take the japanese model because they have the highest life expectancy. (KahanistLIBERAL)
the absolute deciding issue for me is still israel, so don't worry, i will only support pro-israel people who are opposed to national suicide. (hence the kahanist part of my name comes before the liberal part of my name). im willing to debate healthcare reform, just please dont resort to Ad hominem attacks. ("OH, YOUR A MARXIST, LEFTIST TRAITOR!")

now regarding bush, i think it is largely his fault, but it is also clinton's fault and obama should have done something by now so bush is no excuse for him.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 09:37:14 PM »
Obama is purposely destroying America with all his bailouts and stimulus programs.  He knows exactly what he's doing.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 09:49:49 PM »
i don't like the bailout OR the stimulus.

we need A stimulus, but not what osama gave us. its a concept called Keynesian Economics, where the government uses fiscal and monetary policy to raise aggregate (total) demand. only problem, you actually have to do it right (which osama purposely did not do because he hates america).

increasing the supply of cash, tax breaks, and government spending can all be used as keynesian policies. tax breaks give consumers more disposable income, which they use to buy things (demand). government spending makes demand for the programs. and monetary policy (increasing supply of cash) temporarily lowers the "price" temporarily because of the new cash.

all these concepts can be combined into a stimulus package that, if done right, can fix an economy. barack hussein osama of course, hating america as he does, just flushed a trillion bucks down the toilet while sugarcoating the act as stimulus spending.   

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 09:52:20 PM »
Bush was not a major favorite of mine, he had his issues. But he was nothing like this animal. And it is long over due to blame Bush on anything and everything when this pig has been in office for over 20 months and every single policy this pig has brought forth has been a failure.. EPIC FAILURE.

Hell he makes Bush look like a boy scout
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 09:23:58 AM »
"Also, the main reason why people oppose Obamacare is because they believe "it doesn't go far enough"."

?Que?

For better or worse, I watch political polling rather closely, and I've NEVER seen a poll that suggests that Obamacare is reviled so badly "because it doesn't go far enough".  Naturally, there are a few hard leftists that may foolishly think that way, but a majority?  Or even a large minority?  The number of voters who continue to wish for the repeal of Obamacare is staying stubbornly in the high 50% to low 60% range, despite all the claims that people would soon come to worship the Dems for passing that bill.

You never say never in politics, and it's hard to beat an incumbent, particularly when certain minorities in our nation will vote for Obama blindly in 2012.  But, Obamacare is too little?  Sorry, I'm not buying that.  If you want my best argument, they try this:  Why is no Democrat boasting of that vote, much less promising more?  NOBODY is on the campaign trail talking like that