Author Topic: Judenrat black-worshipping Rahm Emanuel to resign?  (Read 844 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Re: Judenrat black-worshipping Rahm Emanuel to resign?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 03:31:32 PM »
I guess this is good, since Emmanuel is pressuring Obama to force Israel into land for peace deals?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 01:42:17 AM »
he wanted to run for mayor or some crap in chicago and resigned for this reason. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 02:18:56 AM »
he wanted to run for mayor or some crap in chicago and resigned for this reason. 

I heard Chicago is like Berlin. Lots of Bolschewiks and Quranimals. I guess he has a chance to be elected.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 07:30:49 AM »
Chicago is known for having a corrupt political scene, even for a major US city with lots of democrats.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!