Author Topic: Progressive march organized by anti-Semite?  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Progressive march organized by anti-Semite?
« on: October 02, 2010, 08:41:29 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=210169

An official organizer of Saturday's "10-2-10" march in Washington, D.C., is being accused of racism, anti-Semitism and making anti-patriotic remarks about America.

Rev. Curtis E. Gatewood is listed as the "field director" in charge of organizing Tar Heel participation in the march, according to a North Carolina website promoting 10-2-10.

Gatewood once called Israel a "devilish enterprise," and speculated that President Obama will be assassinated by "Israel/Jews, " "white CEOs" or "poor white racists," says a Los Angeles historian and movie producer.

"When will we unite and have Fox News taken off the air? I do not care if they have a trillion viewers, they are doing everything they can to have President Obama killed," Gatewood once said, according to David Stein, CEO of Nistarim International Media.

The march will be "one of the biggest progressive demonstrations in decades " according to the "One Nation Working Together" official website.

Gatewood, the former president of the Durham, N.C., chapter of the NAACP, was reprimanded by then-NAACP president Kweisi Mfume for incendiary remarks he made after the 9/11 attacks.

Gatewood reportedly denounced "the nation's arrogant calls for blind patriotism, retaliation and hatred," and denied that the terrorist assaults were "an attack on freedom."

"Gatewood has a history of racist, anti-Semitic and inflammatory statements," said Stein.

"I've rarely seen a man more driven by race," Stein told WND. "Blacks can say one thing [when criticizing Obama] and that's fine. Whites can say the same thing in much softer tones, but that's not fine," Stein said. "Whites are 'bad guys.'"

Stein is a former contributor to the Los Angeles Times.

Gatewood has served as 2nd vice president for the North Carolina NAACP State Conference since 2005, according to his website, curtisgatewood.com.

Gatewood refused to comment to WND on Stein's allegations and even refused to confirm that he is the NAACP's field director in charge of planning for the march. He did acknowledge that he was busy working on Saturday's march.

"You'll hear from me then," Gatewood told WND.

Stein's website, yesbuthowever.com, has posted a lengthy, detailed list of offensive remarks and actions attributed to Gatewood. He characterizes a 2009 rally organized by Gatewood as an "anti-Semitic hatefest" and cites numerous quotations from Gatewood's Facebook entries and his letters to the editors of various North Carolina newspapers.

Stein noted that in the days before the August "Restoring Honor" rally organized by conservative radio and TV host Glenn Beck, many national news organizations chose to focus on an allegedly racist blogger who supported Beck.

"Well, this Saturday is the liberal 'alternative' to the Beck event – the NAACP/AFL-CIO co-sponsored 'One Nation Working Together' rally in D.C.," according to Stein. "And guess what? One of the NAACP field directors in charge of the event has said and written things that are so grotesquely racist, anti-Semitic, and inflammatory, they make the 'Beck rally blogger' pale in comparison. "

The 10-2-10 march is being sponsored by several hundred liberal and radical organizations representing labor, race-based, anti-war, environmental, pro-homosexual, pro-illegal immigration and pro-abortion organizations. The list includes ANSWER, NAACP, Rainbow PUSH Coalition, Service Employees International Union, UAW, National Council of La Raza, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, National Education Association, American Federation of Teachers, Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, Green Party USA, and Planned Parenthood.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Re: Progressive march organized by anti-Semite?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 08:57:19 PM »
He must be a friend of Reverend Wright.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 11:18:50 PM »
http://curtisgatewood.com/1/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=3

This guy lives in a fantasy world. Now he has a bolschewik black Muslim as president and still he talks about white oppression.

And of cause Arab Muslims will not use the word "n igger", because it is an English word and they speak Arabic. But I can remember, that they called Condi Rice a "black snake". However this kind of people like Gatewood is exactly the kind Geert Wilders spoke about in Berlin yesterday. Western civilization is bad and we have to be ashamed for everything, but Muslim culture is great.

If Gatewood thinks like this he should think about moving to an Islamic country.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 11:35:12 PM »
I am sick to my stomach reading.  I am very close to someone who went to this march (in my family) and we frequently argue over Israel.  We argued so much over it we didn't speak for about 8 years, until someone in the family died.  This someone is my father.
That's unbelievably awful.  :'( >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 12:25:44 AM »
Curtis is just some high-falootin' [censored] pissed off cause he can't get a white woman.     ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 02:35:51 AM »
What really bothers most evil blacks like Gatewood is that every time they look into a mirror they see a black face looking back at them.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 09:29:56 AM »
Re:  "What really bothers most evil blacks like Gatewood is that every time they look into a mirror they see a black face looking back at them. "

All the more reason to legalize "assisted suicide" and "abortion on demand"!     ;D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 07:24:12 PM »
I spoke to my father tonight.  He said that he went with the teachers union and said the march was a total failure.  He didnt even hear of this gatewood person. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 07:51:13 PM »
I spoke to my father tonight.  He said that he went with the teachers union and said the march was a total failure.  He didnt even hear of this gatewood person. 
There was an article about it in todays "Newsday" .. The writer tried to build it up to some extent but the picture in the article showed large but not packed crowds.... Even the writer who seemed to favor this rally said the Glen Beck one was far better attended.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years