Author Topic: Geert Wilders the Movie on YT CBP and SL are in it and lots of other we know  (Read 2490 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I wish there was a version with subtitles

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I wish there was a version with subtitles

You can see Chaim and Spiraling Leopard in the 4th part. Chaim speaks as usual perfect English.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Leopard at 3.41

Chaim at 12:40 shortly after Bat Yeor  :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I was listening to a liberal radio show this morning and they were complaining about Wilders... They said how he is the ringleader in European anti-mulsim politics that's growing in Europe... I guess he is successfully getting his message out.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I was listening to a liberal radio show this morning and they were complaining about Wilders... They said how he is the ringleader in European anti-mulsim politics that's growing in Europe... I guess he is successfully getting his message out.

This "liberal" nutcases can move to Saudi Arabia. There they can enjoy the superior culture of Islam.

Everybody who defends the Muslims is either mentally ill or a criminal.  >:(

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Can you understand the Dutch, Ulli?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This is a good video tell the leftist to get a haircut.Robert you and Chaim sound great i like how the Producer thinks Wilders is a spy for the mossad i'm now going to listen to the 6th part.Who is the man listening to the record of the little boy singing?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
This is a good video tell the leftist to get a haircut.Robert you and Chaim sound great i like how the Producer thinks Wilders is a spy for the mossad i'm now going to listen to the 6th part.Who is the man listening to the record of the little boy singing?

He is a random PVV-voter.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Can you understand the Dutch, Ulli?

I understand not all, but some.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Is there going to be an English  subtitled or dubbed version ?

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Chaim looks like he is in his early 40's! WOW! Good video

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Robert (Spiraling Leopard) deserves all of the credit for these great interviews. Robert, you were fantastic. You were better than me because you wore the Jewish Task Force jacket and even had the web site JTF.ORG on it. That was great! The interview that you did was extremely effective - I can tell even though I don't speak Dutch.

Robert, because of your courage, tenacity and skill, you accomplished something very important for our movement. You are a true hero.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
This is a translation of what I said. This is about 2% of all the things that got taped and they left the best parts out like calling islam a spiritual cancer and referring to Rabbi Kahane.

Islam is a danger to the world. They want to conquer the entire world. They themselves say: "With the wombs of our women we will conquer europe". They are constantly breeding jihadis, they keep making more children and more children and more children and getting more women from the rif mountains. They want to become the majority so they can take over. That is a real danger and that is what I see.
If you ask the question: "Would someone miss the muslims if all of a sudden they would all be gone?",
the answer everywhere will be: "No". they do not add anything to society.
It really is the muslims that are constantly complaining and whining, demanding special rights and are threatening people. Say, they wouldn't be doing all those things; then there wouldn't be a problem. but they DO do it and that is the problem.

I am a member of the forum of the Jewish Task Force. I stand in contact with these people. They create political awareness for a real rightwing voice that uncompromisingly says the truth about islam.

Geert Akbar means Geert is bigger, with which I actually mean that Geert is bigger than mohammed, the child f-er, and Geert is bigger than alla, the halfmoon demon.
As everybody knows, arabs are rabid a$$bangers and they f*** little boys. This is normal in their culture.
Interviewer: You clearly are being provocative...
Well if people think the truth is provocative, then they have a problem, because the truth is not provocative, the truth is the truth and I say it. If people have a problem with that than they can come and bring it.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is a translation of what I said. This is about 2% of all the things that got taped and they left the best parts out like calling islam a spiritual cancer and referring to Rabbi Kahane.

Islam is a danger to the world. They want to conquer the entire world. They themselves say: "With the wombs of our women we will conquer europe". They are constantly breeding jihadis, they keep making more children and more children and more children and getting more women from the rif mountains. They want to become the majority so they can take over. That is a real danger and that is what I see.
If you ask the question: "Would someone miss the muslims if all of a sudden they would all be gone?",
the answer everywhere will be: "No". they do not add anything to society.
It really is the muslims that are constantly complaining and whining, demanding special rights and are threatening people. Say, they wouldn't be doing all those things; then there wouldn't be a problem. but they DO do it and that is the problem.

I am a member of the forum of the Jewish Task Force. I stand in contact with these people. They create political awareness for a real rightwing voice that uncompromisingly says the truth about islam.

Geert Akbar means Geert is bigger, with which I actually mean that Geert is bigger than mohammed, the child f-er, and Geert is bigger than alla, the halfmoon demon.
As everybody knows, arabs are rabid a$$bangers and they f*** little boys. This is normal in their culture.
Interviewer: You clearly are being provocative...
Well if people think the truth is provocative, then they have a problem, because the truth is not provocative, the truth is the truth and I say it. If people have a problem with that than they can come and bring it.

Yes, to say this on TV is a heroic very brave act. But please take care Robert. I am shure the bolschewiks and the Muslims, are now very angry at you. I will pray for you.

Chaim si so right with his judgement towards you.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
If the filmmaker would not have thought that he could make Wilders look bad with JTF and calling Chaim a terrorist, he would have left all of JTF (except for my jacket) out of it.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Robert what you say is really courageous and remarkable. Maybe you have a future in Dutch politics ?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Is there going to be an English  subtitled or dubbed version ?

Possibly, but given the criticism the documentary has had I don´t think there will be a lot of foreign interest in it.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Robert what you say is really courageous and remarkable. Maybe you have a future in Dutch politics ?

I don´t think any party will like me and I´d rather stay healthy anyway. I´d get sick everyday looking at and listening to that sickening scum in government.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

Early 40's?  I thought he looked 30.   

Chaim, did they put makeup on you for the movie or something?   

Robert, I really liked your appearance in the film even though I can't understand what you're saying.   You looked very composed and confident.  It probably came off well to the audience.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Robert looks shy.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

Early 40's?  I thought he looked 30.   

Chaim, did they put makeup on you for the movie or something?   

Robert, I really liked your appearance in the film even though I can't understand what you're saying.   You looked very composed and confident.  It probably came off well to the audience.

I agree, Robert makes a good impression.
I think Chaim looks charismatic but a little scary in the beginning when he is staring at the camera without speaking. Obviously, he doesn't go unnoticed...

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Robert looks shy.

I am not used to speak to audiences or standing in front of a camera nor do I have this intention. I am more a person who keeps to himself. I have more important things on my mind than trying to be charismatic. Maybe some other time.

But...

what I do is who I am. When push came to shove, I promoted JTF. I have accomplished that every single politically active person of importance in the Netherlands now knows about JTF.

In the meantime, I will await other JTF-ers TV-appearances.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Robert looks shy.

I am not used to speak to audiences or standing in front of a camera nor do I have this intention. I am more a person who keeps to himself. I have more important things on my mind than trying to be charismatic. Maybe some other time.

But...

what I do is who I am. When push came to shove, I promoted JTF. I have accomplished that every single politically active person of importance in the Netherlands now knows about JTF.

Yes Robert, you did a very brave thing. And Ron, do you remember the evil "anarchists" who went after the poor Jews in Jerusalem? This breed is in Europe much more anti-semitic and cheeky. You should give Ron a little bit credit that he spoke openly on TV, even you both don't like each other.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Robert looks shy.

But...

Don't worry Robert, you look very good in the movie, very composed as KWR BT pointed out. And yes, you are courageous to accept public exposure, not many people would do it. I sincerely thank you for what you've done.