Author Topic: 13 y/o gay kid kills self  (Read 21891 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: 13 y/o gay kid kills self
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2010, 09:21:26 AM »
Then why are you trying to deny it (or not believe it) like it is something wrong?
Ron, give us a break. Your attempt to put words in my mouth would be funny if it weren't so contrary to reality. You have been here for a while, you have seen most of my posts about Arabs, and surely you know how I feel about them. You also know how I feel about Israelis tolerating Arabs. So, give it up.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2010, 09:36:57 AM »
OK Ron and DBF, let's stop the bickering.  This name calling does not make our forum look good at all.  Try to imagine a newcomer lurking here trying to decide if he or she should join JTF.  Stuff like this is a turn-off.  You guys are going to have to agree to disagree at the very least.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2010, 09:48:15 AM »

In school people have been trying to bully me for being from Russian descent. They called me Neo Nazi, filthy Ashkenazi, etc. I know what I'm talking about even though you doubt my intelligence, maturity and sanity. Homos deserve to be bullied because it makes people understand homosexuality is not acceptable, never; Arabs are sometimes being bullied in Jewish schools - would you declare Jihad in their defense as well?

Bullying is not always wrong.

Spoken like a true Israeli, Ron. 

Even if it isn't always wrong (I disagree), someone getting bullied is going to fight back if he has dignity and the parents encourage him, and it could be playing with fire to bully some of these "undesirables" in school, Ron.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2010, 09:52:42 AM »
KWBRT,

Are you saying that you agree with Ron's odious statements?  There are a minority of people on this forum that believe certain forms of fascism are ok, as long as they get to be the ones persecuting others.  Incidently all victims of bullying DO NOT fight back--totally obscene

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2010, 09:56:23 AM »
KWBRT,

Are you saying that you agree with Ron's odious statements?  There are a minority of people on this forum that believe certain forms of fascism are ok, as long as they get to be the ones persecuting others

I think my words were "I disagree."

I was trying to warn Ron about his behavior.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2010, 11:48:33 AM »
I think I'm starting to understand Ron's so-called logic, so he thinks it's ok to bully someone as long as they do something or believe in something that Ron doesn't like, in order to teach them that what they are doing or believing is wrong. According to Ron, such people don't have basic human rights.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2010, 11:58:58 AM »
I think I'm starting to understand Ron's so-called logic, so he thinks it's ok to bully someone as long as they do something or believe in something that Ron doesn't like, in order to teach them that what they are doing or believing is wrong. According to Ron, such people don't have basic human rights.

Reminds me of some other people we talk about a lot:

How insane is it to think it's OK to bully and abuse a young kid for supposedly being gay. Screw compassion and understanding and perhaps trying to steer the kid towards a normal life with religious teaching and/or positive role models! Let's just bully and torment him to show him homosexuality is wrong and who cares if he kills himself because he was just a filthy homo anyways!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2010, 12:09:17 PM »
My last comment on this topic (I hope).

My intention was not to suggest that the bullying was appropriate or justified. It was not to cause others to curse him and his family and all those who transgress the same sexual immorality laws. I just was upset at the fact that the gay community was holding this child up as an example of how terrible those who cause shame on people who follow the gay lifestyle are. There are many good reasons people are disgusted by this (gay sex), and I will not go into whether this desire is a born trait or not, that is not the point. There are many things which are deemed inappropriate according to Jewish moral law, and not all of them are things related to choice or not. Some people have a propensity to steal, they are called kleptomaniacs and will steal the smallest item for the thrill of stealing. Does the Torah make an exception that people who 'are born' kleptomaniacs have an excuse to steal? No, absolutely not...

I am so disgusted with the 'gay agenda' which is trying to persuade the world that having male homosexual relationships are acceptable. And equally wrong is the attempt to make lesbianism hip.

But please, all readers, realize that my post was not made from hatred against the young boy. He may not have really known what was going on. He was a victim of the indoctrination of kids by the mainstream media and even some of the school systems in this country.

PS: I agree that bullying is a plague on society today. I do not condone it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2010, 12:15:04 PM »

My intention was not to suggest that the bullying was appropriate or justified. It was not to cause others to curse him and his family and all those who transgress the same sexual immorality laws. I just was upset at the fact that the gay community was holding this child up as an example of how terrible those who cause shame on people who follow the gay lifestyle are.

Yes the activists are exploiting this kid and trying to gain from his death.

But please, all readers, realize that my post was not made from hatred against the young boy. He may not have really known what was going on. He was a victim of the indoctrination of kids by the mainstream media and even some of the school systems in this country.

One of the reasons he was bullied was because of his religion. How would you feel if he had been Jewish? I think the biggest problem I had with what you had posted was that it seemed as if you didn't care about that kid's life because he was just some Gentile kid in Texas, but I know if he had been Jewish you would have cared about him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2010, 12:18:31 PM »
In Judaism we have to be compassionate towards those who have an inclination to be gay. Bullying these types of kids or allowing it is as if he were murdered.   Ron has a point about bullying enemy invaders. However conventional wisdom tells me that you have to absolutely sure because this so called invader might be your best friend in disguise.

Who's at fault for this suicide?  Not bullies. It's the parent's fault for not encouraging self defense and the school's fault for not stepping in or guiding him to have mote dignity.

The homosexual part is irrelevant. The problem here is now fuel has been given to the activists who encourage sodomy behavior. Moral compassionate people need to step up and speak up

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2010, 12:21:39 PM »
Well stated and I agree with you 100% 

My intention was not to suggest that the bullying was appropriate or justified. It was not to cause others to curse him and his family and all those who transgress the same sexual immorality laws. I just was upset at the fact that the gay community was holding this child up as an example of how terrible those who cause shame on people who follow the gay lifestyle are. There are many good reasons people are disgusted by this (gay sex), and I will not go into whether this desire is a born trait or not, that is not the point. There are many things which are deemed inappropriate according to Jewish moral law, and not all of them are things related to choice or not. Some people have a propensity to steal, they are called kleptomaniacs and will steal the smallest item for the thrill of stealing. Does the Torah make an exception that people who 'are born' kleptomaniacs have an excuse to steal? No, absolutely not...

I am so disgusted with the 'gay agenda' which is trying to persuade the world that having male homosexual relationships are acceptable. And equally wrong is the attempt to make lesbianism hip.

PS: I agree that bullying is a plague on society today. I do not condone it...

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2010, 12:40:19 PM »
What bothers me the most is how a kid like that doesn't first shoot all those who've been giving him grief!

That would make a lot more sense than just shooting himself.

If he "just didn't have it in him to kill anyone", he could have given the pistol to some schwartze and said, "See those guys over there?" ..."They just said you is a N_i%66_wR!"

;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2010, 12:57:46 PM »
Some kids internalize the pain and turn it on themselves, others lash out. When the schools won't do anything to protect you and it seems like the abuse will never stop, kids can get to the point where they feel they don't have any option except suicide or killing their abusers.

I'll admit I had fantasies about burning down parts of the school building, or calling in a threat so I didn't have to go, taking a knife with me, (or jamming a knife into my own stomach) etc. but my better judgment prevailed and I never did those things. It finally got to the point where my parents took me out of public school and that was the thing that helped me to finally recover before anything irreversible happened. 

There was another kid who was being bullied to the point to where he felt desperate at the same school I went to. He finally had enough of getting physically attacked and chased by groups of kids and so he brought an (unloaded) gun to school just to scare them off and make them leave him alone.

After months and months of torment, physical and emotional abuse, he was at the breaking point and since the school wouldn't protect him, and he didn't have the strength to fight off a group of kids who would surround him and beat him up together, he finally took the only option he really had open to him to defend himself.

Of course, he was the only one who got punished. The people who tormented him for months and drove him to it, got nothing, and laughed when he was sent to juvenile hall, where he'd be around even meaner kids, still not solving the problem he had.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2010, 03:31:12 PM »
Massa,

You are absolutely right regarding taking a gun and shooting your enemy as opposed to sucking it up and killing yourself.  All of this talk about how gay groups are going to make this into a cause celebre, has anyone seen this on the TV?  I dont have a TV.  As some people here have said, pervasive bullying of children is an epidemic in this country.  We cannot expect kids to show the moral judgements of adults.  Every psychologist in modern history has noted the difference between adult and child/adolescent capacity to make good judgments.  Kids at 13 only feel the pain of the moment. Without hope, they believe that they will always feel despondent and beyond help. 

I used to have a friend that lived in Boston and he was called a "Kike" everyday in school and you know what his parents did---nothing.  They felt he had to learn to deal with it.  Well fortunately, he turned out to be a decent person, but it "f'ed' with his head for many years.  And he wasn't a 'normal' person for many years after the bullying.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 04:06:41 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2010, 05:53:29 PM »
JTFe - I realize now that perhaps my quip was not understood. 

"Spoken like a true Israeli" was not a compliment...   I'm saying the attitude reflects the bolshevik and leftist influences that permeate Israel...

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2010, 05:59:30 PM »

"Spoken like a true Israeli" was not a compliment...   I'm saying the attitude reflects the bolshevik and leftist influences that permeate Israel...

Are you calling me a Nazi Communist?

Ok people let's clear something. There was a story posted on Friday about a faggot college student who was taped while having cyber sex with his lover - a faggot who was an active Sodomite. The guy committed suicide right after that, because he felt humiliated - and he deserved it. A guy who is merely attracted to men (and I disagree with the argument that is by nature and not a mental illness or a choice) deserves to be rebuked. But a guy who makes other men sin and thus desecrates human body and soul, commits a bestial crime against his brother is a beast that deserves a harsh punishment - and the mildest one should be humiliation for his evil deeds.

I didn't know the story was about another guy because Muman posted it 3 days after the second story was originally posted. So I take my words back because I wasn't talking about this guy (I don't know if he's really gay).

But still, f you DBF for your comparison of me and the Nazi Coon.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 06:19:43 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2010, 06:05:08 PM »

That's ok.  Thank you KWBRT.   I didn't understand what you meant, but after you tried to clarify it.  I accepted that I didn't understand your comment.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2010, 06:08:34 PM »
At the age of 10, I knew I was straight since I was attracted to girls, and I never felt it was a choice.

At that age, girls gave me cooties. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2010, 06:24:42 PM »
בס''ד

1. The death of a 13 year old child is a tragedy. Bullying a 13 year old should be unacceptable in any school.

2. If a 13 year old child feels that he has homosexual tendencies, G-d forbid, the proper reaction is to compassionately refer the child to an expert who can help him overcome this problem. The child will never be happy in this world, and will have no place in the next world, if he becomes an active homosexual, G-d forbid. Therefore, it is incumbent upon those who care for the child to try to help him overcome this difficulty. Some homosexuals can be cured. Those who cannot be cured must learn to live without homosexual sex, just as many married people feel an urge to commit adultery but they learn to avoid giving in to that evil urge.

3. Ron Ben Michael mistakenly thought that this was an active homosexual who was caught committing homosexual acts. Ron would not have written like this if he had known the details of this case. Ron is not a cruel or mindless person. He is a very kind and just human being who mistakenly thought that this was a completely different case.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2010, 06:34:16 PM »

Are you calling me a Nazi Communist?

Ok people let's clear something. There was a story posted on Friday about a faggot college student who was taped while having cyber sex with his lover - a faggot who was an active Sodomite. The guy committed suicide right after that, because he felt humiliated - and he deserved it. A guy who is merely attracted to men (and I disagree with the argument that is by nature and not a mental illness or a choice) deserves to be rebuked. But a guy who makes other men sin and thus desecrates human body and soul, commits a bestial crime against his brother is a beast that deserves a harsh punishment - and the mildest one should be humiliation for his evil deeds.

I didn't know the story was about another guy because Muman posted it 3 days after the second story was originally posted. So I take my words back because I wasn't talking about this guy (I don't know if he's really gay).

But still, f you DBF for your comparison of me and the Nazi Coon.

Ron,

Im sorry if the story I posted was confusing. I agree that someone who did not see the story in the media might come to the conclusion that it was the same story... But in this case the child was only 13 years old, and in the other case it was a college student who may have been 18-20 years old.

As I said before... I did not post this to cause further bullying of the child. My only intent was to curse the media and gay activists who are using this story to further their agenda...

I agree with your position for the most part... And I believe Chaim did a good job of explaining your misunderstanding.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2010, 06:44:42 PM »
I don't agree that some of these comments were 'ok' for the 18 year old 'faggot,' but not for the 13 year old bullying victim.  The people that taped the 18 year old and put his private sexual life (it was in his room, not some debauched place where such activity is both immoral and illegal) on the internet to have his body, his self, watched and humiliated by over 40,000 strangers.  What is with you people, thinking that this is 'ok,' because he is an "18 year old faggot?"  Seriously, what is with you????   Which of you, at 18, would have not wanted to kill yourselves, had you been caught doing something like that, that the world views as perverted?  Some of these posts go way way way beyond saying that I believe homosexuality is immoral, against the Bible, and something I believe needs professional attention.  So far beyond that I am at a loss for words.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2010, 06:47:52 PM »
So wait, it's OK to suggest bullying/persecuting/attacking homosexuals only if you know they've committed the gay sex acts?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2010, 06:48:41 PM »
I don't agree that some of these comments were 'ok' for the 18 year old 'faggot,' but not for the 13 year old bullying victim.  The people that taped the 18 year old and put his private sexual life (it was in his room, not some debauched place where such activity is both immoral and illegal) on the internet to have his body, his self, watched and humiliated by over 40,000 strangers.  What is with you people, thinking that this is 'ok,' because he is an "18 year old faggot?"  Seriously, what is with you????   Which of you, at 18, would have not wanted to kill yourselves, had you been caught doing something like that, that the world views as perverted?  Some of these posts go way way way beyond saying that I believe homosexuality is immoral, against the Bible, and something I believe needs professional attention.  So far beyond that I am at a loss for words.

If that 18 year old had not killed himself and sought proper help afterwards to stop practicing homosexuality, I would have given a thumbs up to that.  What happened to the 18 year old was cruel despite the act in itself was immoral.

The worst part of this is that now the pro-sodomy activists are going to create a moral ground for homosexuality which is a terrible travesty.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2010, 06:50:08 PM »
So wait, it's OK to suggest bullying/persecuting/attacking homosexuals only if you know they've committed the gay sex acts?

I would have nothing against rebuking homosexuality...Physically harming someone is another story.  Verbally assaulting? Well, if he is pro=gay in your face, then he/she should be verbally assaulted and bullied verbally...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2010, 06:52:24 PM »

I only say that according to Biblical understanding a person is not considered a Homosexual unless there are two witnesses and the transgressor was warned against doing it... Obviously in this day and age I do not believe we should re-institute the death penalty {unless we can establish a truly righteous Sanhedrin}.

This is a difficult topic because the entire society is so far from perfect... So many people committing so many sins..