Author Topic: Arab Scum Pout Because Israelis Dance  (Read 670 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Arab Scum Pout Because Israelis Dance
« on: October 05, 2010, 01:52:06 PM »
It is amazing that the arab scum kurva and moan when one of theirs gets arrested and the IDF officer breaks out into a dance... One arab said that this constitutes a violation of the arabs human rights {hahaha}....

But Jews are torn to shreds, their bodies disfigured and burned and dismembered. The blood thirsty arab defiles the bodies of its enemies as it did in October 2000, almost 10 years to the day...

http://news.wooeb.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=591231&cat=5
Israeli military says that it is probing a video which allegedly depicts a uniformed soldier dancing near a blindfolded and bound Palestinian female prisoner. The footage first appeared on Youtube and was later aired on several Israeli TV news reports.

However Qaraqei insists that the "ugly Israeli actions represent a blatant violation of human rights". He further added that officials have identified the Palestinians shown in Facebook photos and have lodged a complaint against the female soldier.

Mr Qaraqei urged the international organizations to pressurize Israel to take action against the people involved in both incidents.

From the October 2000 lynching:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123789
TV images of the lynching show a body of one of the two Israelis being tossed from the police station window to a mob of local Arabs who beat the soldiers’ bodies with anything they could get their hands on. The mob is seen waving body parts in the air and proudly displaying their blood-soaked hands to their comrades.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Arab Scum Pout Because Israelis Dance
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 05:02:03 PM »
Typical Muslim Goebbelsesque rant.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
Re: Arab Scum Pout Because Israelis Dance
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 05:25:30 PM »
there should be a law in Israel that any soldier caught posting online photos or videos of themselves or anyone in their units while in active duty, in uniform, etc. will be court marshalled and lose whatever rank they carried and serve jail time in real prison for comprimising security of Israel.

Some of these young punk kids that are now joining the I.D.F. this generation are spoiled internet facebook junkies, and they should have no place in the army of the Jews.   Recently i was on facebook myself and i seen some black hebrew kid who apparently is serving in the paratroopers, and he was posing with all his guns and trying to look like a "gangster"....pathetic!