Author Topic: John Hagee  (Read 4188 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
John Hagee
« on: May 25, 2007, 04:49:26 PM »
JTF shouldn't have a formal relationship with the "Christians United for Israel".  The people who say negative things of JTF will then associate the two groups. 

To reciprocate, we need to increase  support of conservative Christians among other Jews.   

Chabad is good at reaching out to Jews.  Maybe they would support this cause. 

Liberals who've been smearing Jerry Falwell also accuse him of hating Jews.  They criticize any Jew who embraces conservative Christians.  They're also smearing Hagee. 

http://web.israelinsider.com/views/11379.htm

ftf

Re: John Hagee
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 06:55:59 PM »
shouldn't? I think it would be great if JTF could have a connection with him.

The objections about him in that article were as follows: "John Hagee, who is contemptuous of Muslims, dismissive of gays, possesses a triumphalist theology and opposes a two-state solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict."

So for opposing islam, opposing homosexuals, and opposing a Palestinian state John Hagee should not be supported? I say think again.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 11:13:29 AM »
I think Pastor John Hagee would'nt want relations with JTF because JTF is a bit contraversial
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 07:40:24 PM »
He's also a bit controversial, for a start he supports Israel, and opposes the idea of a PLO state.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 07:48:59 PM »
Yes thats true but here in the U.S. he does have a big following
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2007, 08:55:14 PM »
I don't know how John Hagee himself would see it, but I think it might do JTF some good to at least reach out. You never know what kind of ally JTF might be able to make.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 01:05:51 AM »
I disagree with Hagee's theology but from a Christian perspective he is the most prolific leader.  I think it would be fabulous.  He's the only Christian leader, including the Pope, that has the stones to come out against Islam and stand up for America.

Good idea.  Perhaps someone could send them an introductory email or perhaps Chaim could have Hagee on the show?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 08:45:53 PM »
I think Pastor John Hagee would'nt want relations with JTF because JTF is a bit contraversial

Exactly.  That's why I meant that JTF needs to support Hagee, but not publicly. 

FTF, I see you thought the same as me.  I see your question in the "Ask JTF" thread.  What was Chaim's response?

ftf

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 07:31:11 AM »
Chaim bassically said it would be great if we could work with him, but at the moment he (John Hagee) is working with leftist organisations, so it would probably take a lot of convincing to sway him round to work with us, and he (Chaim) doesn't have the time to do it.

I'm sorry, but I don't have the time either.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 09:26:20 AM »
Which leftists organazations

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 02:58:19 PM »
Aipac for one.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2007, 07:34:11 AM »
Oh your right then,but those are big groups

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2007, 08:32:58 AM »
Oh your right then,but those are big groups
We're trying to become a big group.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 11:44:15 AM »
Yes i agree but they have U.S. Generals and millionaires on their board ??? if JTF could get one millionaire or thousandaire

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2007, 11:50:19 AM »
I think I'm right in saying that John Hagee's organisation has millions, so if we could form an aliance with him....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2007, 12:15:07 PM »
I think I'm right in saying that John Hagee's organisation has millions, so if we could form an aliance with him....
Yes  it does

Shot at 2010-01-03