Author Topic: Grown Woman Dresses As Boy To Date Teenage Girls  (Read 668 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Grown Woman Dresses As Boy To Date Teenage Girls
« on: October 08, 2010, 03:52:33 PM »
http://www.care2.com/causes/womens-rights/blog/grown-woman-poses-as-boy-to-date-teenage-girls/

A thirty-one-year-old woman who dressed as a teenage boy pleaded guilty to sexual imposition, attempted sexual imposition and contributing to the delinquency of a minor yesterday after admitting that she used the disguse to try to have sex with a teenage girl.  The woman, Patricia Dye, is extremely petite and cut her hair short so as to look more androgynous.  She was arrested at the end of June after her 16-year-old "girlfriend" fled the hotel room where they were staying, and sentenced to six months in jail.  She'll also have to register as a sex offender.

This of course raises the question: would Dye be receiving such a light sentence if she were a man?  Writing on Jezebel, Anna North points out that in Ohio, where the crime took place, the age of consent is 16, so statutory rape was not on the table.

Sexual imposition, the crime with which Dye was charged, is defined as when "the offender knows that the other person's, or one of the other person's, ability to appraise the nature of or control the offender's or touching person's conduct is substantially impaired."  Clearly, this was the case, but as North points out, sexual imposition is a misdemeanor, not a felony, so the sentence is relatively light.

The victim was clearly traumatized by the event.  In a statement read by the prosecutor, she explained, "I’m even scared to walk my dog.  I used to trust people. Now I don’t."  And police say that Dye "fooled around" and dated at least two teenage girls, although the charges were filed in connection with just one.

I do think it's important, though, to think about whether we take sex crimes by women less seriously than sex crimes committed by men.  Here, it seems as though it would have been hard to charge Dye with a more severe crime, but her sentence seems alarmingly light (although as many have recently discussed, being added to a sex offender registry can be an astonishingly harsh punishment).

What do you think?  Should Dye have been given a longer sentence - and what does this say about the way that we deal with sex crimes more generally?

Read more: womens rights, sex offenders, teenage girls, internet crimes, women sex crimes, men sex crimes, statutory rape, sexual imposition, the internet
quick poll
vote now! thanks for voting!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Grown Woman Dresses As Boy To Date Teenage Girls
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 12:53:21 AM »
Why couldn't she have just gone to a lesbian bar, why did she think she had to lie to people? Of course that wouldn't be right either, but she wouldn't be breaking the law that way.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 01:54:56 AM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20018806-504083.html

Not really that terrible looking a shemale. I was expecting to see some schvartze gorilla actually. I wonder what possesses a human being to become such a monster and freak.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 04:23:54 AM »
I have trouble understanding it when people get in trouble with the law simply because they don't use logic.

She wanted to have sex with 16 year old girls, 16 is the age of consent where she lives. Logically, I would think this would lead her to a lesbian hangout. If not a bar (because of age limits there), maybe another place where she could legally meet such girls. If she had taken that route, then she would not be on the sex offender registry.

However, by dressing up as a boy, lying to heterosexual girls, etc. she got herself into big trouble. I just can't comprehend what was going through her mind to be that stupid!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 08:21:50 AM »

Maybe that micro dyke, Dye, should Dye of AIDS.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 09:14:02 AM »

Maybe that micro dyke, Dye, should Dye of AIDS.

:laugh: :::D :laugh: