Author Topic: What should my response be to a croat Nazi who writes this?  (Read 468 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
What should my response be to a croat Nazi who writes this?
« on: October 14, 2010, 05:20:33 PM »
What's your problem man? I'm Croat; does that makes me Nazi?
I voted for jewish candidate on a last elections for president of Croatia; yes, we Croats are such a Nazis that we had a jewish candidate for president. And he comes form the strongest croatian party. I'm not saying that there aren't a couple of skinheaded idiots in my country, but, every country has them. In WWII some things happened that shouldn't but you can't blame people who's parents weren't even born in those times.

The things this guy in a video said are false, you can ask every croatian Jew if you know anyone. Don't you know who Slobodan Milosevic is?
He is the only man in Europe after Hitler responsible for genocide on bosnian people and he wanted to make his own empire called Great Serbia; there are even videos on youtube where he is saying that. They didn't called him Balkanic butcher for no reason.

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: What should my response be to a croat Nazi who writes this?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 01:03:45 AM »
I voted for jewish candidate on a last elections for president of Croatia; yes, we Croats are such a Nazis that we had a jewish candidate for president. And he comes form the strongest croatian party. I'm not saying that there aren't a couple of skinheaded idiots in my country, but, every country has them. In WWII some things happened that shouldn't but you can't blame people who's parents weren't even born in those times.

The things this guy in a video said are false, you can ask every croatian Jew if you know anyone. Don't you know who Slobodan Milosevic is?
He is the only man in Europe after Hitler responsible for genocide on bosnian people and he wanted to make his own empire called Great Serbia; there are even videos on youtube where he is saying that. They didn't called him Balkanic butcher for no reason.

In my opinion, you could tell him :

1) Because somebody votes for a "Jewish" candidate does not mean they are not anti-semites. It is a well-known fact that there are lots of people who were born Jewish who defend anti-semitic views, sometimes not even realizing it. We usually call them self-hating Jews. Voting for someone who holds anti-semitic views is an anti-semitic act, even if the person you vote for was born Jewish. Actually, supporting a self-hating Jew is the best excuse and disguise for an antisemite.
Of course, the problem with this argument is that this Croat guy probably does not even realize that anti-zionism is anti-semitism, and most of the overtly anti-semitic speech in the Western world is anti-zionist...

2) There was no genocide against the Bosnians, that is a lie revealing his anti-Serb bias. There were crimes, some of them horrible, that is true, but they came as reprisals against horrific crimes committed against Serbs, and during the course of a war that was a legitimate attempt from the Serbs to protect their people and their land. This is very different from planning and carrying out the extermination of an entire people.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 01:27:56 AM »
Actually, supporting a self-hating Jew is the best excuse and disguise for an antisemite.

"What do you mean I'm an anti-Semite?  Noam Chompsky is my favorite author!"
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 02:05:38 AM »
From what I read, I see that this Croat is belittling the evils that Croats took part in WW2, and at the same time he equates Milosevic to Hitler, and again forget to mention that in the Yugoslavia wars, the Croats and the Bosnians massacred Serbs and ethnically cleansed large portions of Yugoslavia from Serbs.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 05:45:49 AM »

He's probably talking about Andrija Herbrang. The guy has Jewish ancestry, but he's Catholic.
Josip Frank, the founder of Croatian Ustasha Movement, was also a baptized Jew. So, when he tells you he voted for a Jew, it doesn't mean anything.