Author Topic: Remember October is Breast Cancer month...  (Read 443 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Remember October is Breast Cancer month...
« on: October 10, 2010, 04:14:20 AM »
If you are a woman or a man, we have the women in our lives whether they are our mothers, daughters, sisters or wives. And this goes for you ladies I care. And for men care about our females.  It is amazing one thing we were able to put a man on the moon and yet no cure.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Remember October is Breast Cancer month...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 04:20:03 AM »
I'm glad you brought this up. Some men also get this horrible cancer, but it does mostly affect women. My aunt died of it and I saw her decline and then die. I hope that one day this and other cancers will be able to be cured.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 04:23:50 AM »
Ruby I feel the same way. You know many years go there were no cures for any illnesses and people died.  Now with all the money in research I am wondering why the feet dragging.  I had a next door neighbor when I was growing up she was an elder at the time in her 60s I was a kid and she lost both her breasts due to cancer that was like well over 20 years ago. It's horrible not just the physical aspect for a woman but the mental and emotional and people around her. For men also check for cancer cells that do take its toll on males.  Hey we need our JTFers and our loved ones to live long lives.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 04:31:04 AM »
Ruby I feel the same way. You know many years go there were no cures for any illnesses and people died.  Now with all the money in research I am wondering why the feet dragging. 

I'm sure it will be brought up in this thread anyway, so I'll go ahead and state it. Much of the research money has been diverted to AIDS research, leaving people like my aunt and your neighbor without effective treatment.

I had a next door neighbor when I was growing up she was an elder at the time in her 60s I was a kid and she lost both her breasts due to cancer that was like well over 20 years ago.

That really is horrible, even if someone survives, a double or even single mastectomy is something that has to be very hard to live with psychologically.

It's horrible not just the physical aspect for a woman but the mental and emotional and people around her. For men also check for cancer cells that do take its toll on males.  Hey we need our JTFers and our loved ones to live long lives.

I hope one day that diseases that affect mostly innocent people get higher priority.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 04:34:57 AM »
A real man will put the pink .. I have one now on the car back window