Author Topic: Anti-gay riot erupts in Belgrade  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Anti-gay riot erupts in Belgrade
« on: October 10, 2010, 06:58:15 AM »
Protesters in the Serbian capital Belgrade attack police protecting a Gay Pride march before setting fire to part of the ruling Democratic Party's headquarters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11507253

Serbian police have clashed with protesters trying to disrupt a Gay Pride parade in the capital, Belgrade.

Police used tear gas against the rioters, who threw petrol bombs and stones at armed officers and tried to break through a security cordon.

A garage attached to the headquarters of the ruling Democratic Party was briefly set on fire, and at least one shot was fired at the building.

Around 40 people were injured, including at least two police officers.

A number of people were arrested.

This was the first Gay Pride parade in Serbia since a march in 2001 was broken up in violent clashes provoked by far-right extremists.

Continue reading the main story
Related stories
Serbian gay parade is called off
While the Gay Pride parade was moving though the city, several hundred protesters shouted "death to homosexuals" while trying to get close to the march.

Thousands of police had sealed off central Belgrade to protect the event.

A gay pride march planned last year was cancelled amid fears of violence.

On Saturday, several thousand people had protested against the march. Right-wing groups say that homosexuality is contrary to Serbian religious and family values.

The Serbian Orthodox Church condemned the parade on Friday but also warned against violence against participants.

Democratic Party spokesperson Jelana Trivan said the violence had nothing to do with moral values.

"These are hooligan gangs which must be punished severely," Ms Trivan said.

The BBC's Mark Lowen says homosexuality is still largely a taboo in Serbia, a conservative and religious nation.

This year's event was being seen as a test of how far the country has come from the ultra-nationalism and violence of the 1990s and on its path to EU membership.

Before the march, the head of the EU mission in Serbia, Vincent Degert, addressed around 1,000 gay activists and their supporters who gathered at a park in downtown Belgrade surrounded by riot police and armored vehicles.

"We are here to celebrate the values of tolerance, freedom of expression and assembly," Mr Degert told the crowd.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Anti-gay riot erupts in Belgrade
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 08:29:20 AM »
Serbs will not allow sick homosexuals to implement their sick vision of the world.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 03:39:38 PM »
Shame on them...

Bullying to the extreme...

>:(
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 05:50:30 PM »
Shame on them...

Shame on who?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 05:53:41 PM »
Shame on them...

Shame on who?

I was being facetious, because the other day I posted something about a gay who got bullied to suicide and everyone attacked me for being so insensitive. A full fledged attack on the gay shame parade is an even more extreme form of bullying than the incident I posted about. Thus I was being sarcastic...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 06:02:37 PM »
Shame on them...

Shame on who?

I was being facetious, because the other day I posted something about a gay who got bullied to suicide and everyone attacked me for being so insensitive. A full fledged attack on the gay shame parade is an even more extreme form of bullying than the incident I posted about. Thus I was being sarcastic...

Sorry, I didn't follow that thread.
What happened today in Belgrade doesn't actually have anything to do with hatred towards gays. Of course, we think they are disgusting, but this was more of a protest against the government which is doing everything to suck up to EU against the will of the Serbian people. Humiliation has reached a critical point.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 06:12:45 PM »
Shame on them...

Shame on who?

Sorry, I didn't follow that thread.
What happened today in Belgrade doesn't actually have anything to do with hatred towards gays. Of course, we think they are disgusting, but this was more of a protest against the government which is doing everything to suck up to EU against the will of the Serbian people. Humiliation has reached a critical point.

I agree.. I think it is very wrong for them to have parades in Jerusalem, the Holy city... But I don't advocate violence against them when they do...

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 06:19:47 PM »
But muman, violence is the only thing that will stop them from organizing it or at least, make them think twice before they do it. They are not bothered by peaceful demonstrations.
Because we were violent, fags were kept in a restricted area and for a short time. They weren't able to enjoy their "party". I've seen pictures of what sodomites do in San Francisco because there are no violent protests.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 06:22:15 PM »
But muman, violence is the only thing that will stop them from organizing it or at least, make them think twice before they do it. They are not bothered by peaceful demonstrations.

Finally, sanity...

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 06:31:58 PM »

Finally, sanity...
And we already saw the benefits. The City Mayor already said that high risk gatherings mustn't be allowed in the future. The cost is too high for them.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 09:39:08 PM »
Shame on them...

Shame on who?

There's quite a difference Muman.  That 13 year old boy (and it's not clear that he engaged in homosexual intercourse) was not trying to shove his lifestyle down anyone's throat.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 07:47:13 AM »
Shame on them...

Shame on who?

There's quite a difference Muman.  That 13 year old boy (and it's not clear that he engaged in homosexual intercourse) was not trying to shove his lifestyle down anyone's throat.
Very true and for everyone's information homosexuals in Serbian have their clubs, concerts, and live free. But people of Serbia will not allow them to march on the streets and impose their sick views..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 10:26:30 AM »

Serbs from Sarajevo on purpose chose this day to get married. They went to Belgrade (war zone yesterday) and were cheered by thousands of young protesters who media calls hooligans.

Look at this young men!! If they are real hooligans they would beat up this couple or rob them.  :laugh:

Belgrade yesterday...

Serbian monk gets punished for carrying a cross..

pushed this minibus on terrorist police

video

brave young serbs in fight

run for your life  :dance:

Gays have too much freedom already..

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 10:27:51 AM »
This type thing is bound to happen.  It is disgusting and a total disgrace to actually give in to homosexuality.  I dont agree with this type violence, but if you have a nation that is filled with testosterone, that is not like Ameriweaklings, then this is going to happen.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2010, 10:28:37 AM »

LOL  :::D :::D :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2010, 10:34:35 AM »

Serbs from Sarajevo on purpose chose this day to get married. They went to Belgrade (war zone yesterday) and were cheered by thousands of young protesters who media calls hooligans.

Look at this young men!! If they are real hooligans they would beat up this couple or rob them.  :laugh:

Belgrade yesterday...

Serbian monk gets punished for carrying a cross..

pushed this minibus on terrorist police

video

brave young serbs in fight

run for your life  :dance:

Gays have too much freedom already..

This is coming to America.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 01:00:58 PM »
Demographic changes being brought in favor of muslamics by supporting the gays at Serbia and everywhere else.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 11:52:48 AM »
Good job! Only in Serbia and Russia gay-parades can not succeed!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 12:05:13 PM »
I like Serbs more and more by the day.