Author Topic: Paladino calls gays 'dysfunctional'  (Read 1588 times)

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
Paladino calls gays 'dysfunctional'
« on: October 10, 2010, 05:53:46 PM »

Carl Paladino says it’s not okay to be gay.

"There is nothing to be proud of in being a dysfunctional homosexual," the Republican gubernatorial candidate told a small Hasidic group at K’hal Adas Kasho synagogue in Williamsburg today.

"That's not how god created us, and that's not the example that we should be showing our children."

Paladino, who has made his opposition to the gay marriage and "the homosexual agenda" clear, went much further yesterday, to say children "would be much better off and much more successful getting married and raising a family" than being gay."

"And I don't want them to be brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality is an equally valid and successful option," he said. "It isn't."

The speech came just days after the suicide of a gay Rutgers student and an anti-gay gang attack in the Bronx.

His Democratic opponent, Andrew Cuomo, blasted the remarks as "stunning homophobia and a glaring disregard for basic equality."

A campaign spokesman said "These comments along with other views he has espoused make it clear that he is way out of the mainstream and is unfit to represent New York."

Paladino did try to couch his anti-gay rhetoric.

"Don't misquote me as wanting to hurt homosexual people in any way -- that would be a dastardly lie," he explained. "My approach is live and let live."

Paladino presented the group with an advance copy of the speech. Although the group had no apparent problem with the anti-gay remarks, they did ask the candidate to strike a paragraph referring to the Ground Zero mosque, explaining that they did not wish the word "mosque" to be spoken there.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/paladino_says_homosexuals_dysfunctional_gUvEfEIg7TCg5x2He3pLLO?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Paladino calls gays 'dysfunctional'
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 06:01:05 PM »
Well that's the end of Carl Paladino...

Sad, because he is speaking the absolute truth. No parent would want their kid to be gay.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 10:28:34 PM »
Well that's the end of Carl Paladino...

Sad, because he is speaking the absolute truth. No parent would want their kid to be gay.

It would be sad is if this the end of Carl Paladino's chances of winning the election.     Paladino is someone who I proudly plan on voting for.   It's been a long time since New York had a Governor as Conservative as Paladino.       We are talking generations,   not decades.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 04:31:31 AM »
Too bad we live in a PC age. When someone tells it like it is it buries them.  I am still voting for him
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 09:31:15 AM »
A Republican can't get elected dogcatcher in NY state. It has nothing to do with these comments, true as they are.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2010, 10:16:12 AM »
Palladino has balls...Good for him!  Anyone see his Fox NY morning show interview?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 11:24:00 AM »
at least he told the truth.
-----------------------------
That snake is scary looking, btw.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 11:26:04 AM »
Hey may have balls, but this guy is an idiot of a politician. Its like he was bribed to say things that would never get him elected.

What a waste of time this guy is
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 11:59:39 AM »
There are simply too many "dysfunctional" people in NY state to elect a conservative republican like Paladino. Upstate NY is the only place with some sense left and that's nowhere near enough people to win an election. NY City will go overwhelmingly for Cuomo no matter what because of all the minorities. In the long run it's better to have a liberal like Cuomo than a liberal republican phony.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2010, 12:48:47 PM »
hopefully paladino will get more publicity for his views.  I wonder what he'll say about Islamics..  Perhaps a Gert Wilders remark?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2010, 07:31:23 PM »
A Republican can't get elected dogcatcher in NY state. It has nothing to do with these comments, true as they are.

Imagine the good that will come if he wins.

Here is the awesome speech:

Paladino has my full support. Win or lose, I support him.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 09:41:31 PM »
Palladino has balls...Good for him!  Anyone see his Fox NY morning show interview?
Yes.  I think he did a good job responding to the issue.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 09:45:38 PM »
There are simply too many "dysfunctional" people in NY state to elect a conservative republican like Paladino. Upstate NY is the only place with some sense left and that's nowhere near enough people to win an election. NY City will go overwhelmingly for Cuomo no matter what because of all the minorities. In the long run it's better to have a liberal like Cuomo than a liberal republican phony.
Andrew Cuomo isn't a phony?   :::D  He is the worst kind of phony...a liberal one.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 10:34:37 PM »
I agree but I don't live in NY, so I can't vote for him.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 12:12:27 AM »
I don't know what he said that was so bad.. If I had children I don't want homos teaching them.  We live in an age when someone says something that they don't like that seems normal right away he is "a disgruntle nut".  This is what they are labeling him as.  He wants to fight the Islime Mosque at GZ they start with the Islamophobe, with this it's Homophobe.. Hey I want to be both phobes hows that.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 03:25:54 AM »
hopefully paladino will get more publicity for his views.  I wonder what he'll say about Islamics..  Perhaps a Gert Wilders remark?

With this media? Good luck they are painting him as a nut. I think he is a man with guts that I will gladly vote for.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 03:29:00 AM »
Oddly enough they can however in most cases they are RINO's.... Paladino blew his chances by flapping his mouth a bit to much on third rail issues... He should have went after Como's record at Hud and the fact that voting for Como would be more of the same old Liberal Democrat party claptrap....People are in the mood for a change and Paladino could have fit the bill...In a way its for the best that Como gets the seat... New York is in such bad shape budget wise it's almost impossible for any governor to make needed changes without committing political suicide...Two years as governor here may kill off any chance of a Como presidential run in 2012.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 05:43:34 AM »
I agree but I don't live in NY, so I can't vote for him.

I don't either, but we can still support him.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2010, 06:17:11 AM »
There's too many braindead people in NY who will vote democrat no matter what any republican does. And you know who they be.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2010, 06:35:39 AM »
Re:  "In the long run it's better to have a liberal like Cuomo than a liberal republican phony."

IMO, better to have Democrat and former California Governor Brown elected as the new Governor of California, than to allow a phony liar of questionable repute to deceive people into voting for her in representing herself as a "Conservative Republican".  Brown is currently California State Attorney General, has maintained a long career in politics and law, and early on studied for the Catholic Priesthood.  Yet, his record in public life has been consistent and unblemished as regards corruption or scandal.  By his own admission he is a "liberal" who has grown a little more conservative with age and experience.  Everyone knows what it is they're getting should he become California Governor again - and he doesn't need a "learning curve" to hit the ground running.
Meg Whitman, on the other hand, is a deceitful liar who as eBay CEO supported each and every plank in the platform of the International Globalist NWO Agenda.  Fresh out of Yale, she took over as eBay's CEO, and thus began the "eBay Global Community", a politically correct business existing only for the exclusive profit of eBay executives and stock holders.  A corporatist entity which changed all its rules from day to day so that its only rules were that all buyers and sellers had to pay larger and larger commissions and fees to eBay.  Problems using the online "service"?  - Don't bother contacting the company because their official policy is "we don't respond except with email form letters which say nothing".  Yes, thanks to the guiding genius of Meg Whitman, eBay, which began as a "user-friendly" online forum for selling and buying, grew into its present form as a hideous and nightmarish corporate scam - through which Whitman and her Yale elitist chums profited at the expense of others.  If there was any semblance of justice left in America Whitman would long ago have been forced to return her money back to the American people.  In fact, eBay was brought to Federal Court on TWO COUNTS of violations of the Patriot Act because of its ownership of online gambling businesses.  An investigative team in the UK filmed a documentary exposing eBay's policy of "looking the other way" to protect fraudulent business transactions of certain antique and art dealers whose sales commissions accounted for eBay's highest earnings.  Thanks to Meg, eBay acquired the formerly independent Paypal online payment service.  She then changed eBay's rules and policy so that buyers could not pay sellers except through the use of Paypal, and sellers not only had to pay eBay user fees and eBay commissions, but were then forced into allowing a third party Paypal to hold back their earned income already paid by their buyers for a period of a week to a month in a savings account for the purposes of earning itself interest off of other peoples' money.  It then pockets these interests before it will direct transfer the final auction sale price money to sellers' checking accounts, but not before subtracting its "commissions" for acting as your banker and middleman - whether you like it or not.
Yes, Meg Whitman promises that she will do for California's business climate what she did for eBay!  She'll use her elitist "good ole' boy" Yale alumni connections to funnel every last penny still circulating in California right into her personal bank account, all the while telling everyone being financially raped and robbed that they're helping her "work to create an ever larger role for California's businesses within the expanding Global Community".
In her heavily financed (paid for out her own pocket) campaign ads Whitman has promised Californians that as governor she will see to it that only Californians will be paid to do work for the State, bringing income which has been "outsourced" back home to stop the continuing flight of corporate businesses from California.  However, investigations revealed that Whitman paid for all of the work and services on her ongoing multi-million dollar ad campaigns to be done by workers and businesses outside the State of California!
Whitman has also promised the remaining White Californians that she will halt the flood of illegal Mexican aliens into the state and end their ongoing drain on state public services.  But she has run multi-million dollars TV ads, all in the Spanish language, telling illegals that she is on their side and represents their interests!  Now it is revealed that Whitman employed an illegal Mexican maid for many years, paying her dirt wages under the table, then summarily firing her and dumping her like trash upon starting her first political run for office.  Meg's "excuse" - She was such a great businesswoman that she never had any idea her maid was a Mexican illegal alien!
As the only "True Conservative GOP Republican candidate for Governor of California, Meg Whitman promises to "do for California what she did for eBay!".
I would never use a word like "whore" to describe Meg Whitman.  Would you