Author Topic: Serbian Riots On My Blog  (Read 27548 times)

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
Re: Serbian Riots On My Blog
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 04:11:56 AM »
Malteški vitezovi rule with the Serbia?  :o

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2010, 05:21:00 AM »
Good morning, Good morning ... Democratic party of Boris Tadic is the party of  Maltese knights. Biggest part of members are Maltese knights. But thats not all, in Serbia Masonic order is strong too and they fight each others thats only good!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 06:03:16 AM »
How can we save our country from these masons?
Is Russia the only realstic factor which can save us?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 06:15:09 AM »
Yes Novakovic, you're right. Drunk Russians and our Muslim brothers will save us.

p.s. I'm being sarcastic.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2010, 06:22:55 AM »
Hehe are you comparing Russians to Muslims?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2010, 06:31:14 AM »
You compare them. They are both friends to you.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2010, 06:35:00 AM »
Hehe are you comparing Russians to Muslims?

Well as a Russian Jew I can tell the only difference is the religion.
There must be at least one thing to compare between the Cossack
Pogromist Russians and the Theocidal Nazi Muslims.

Otherwise it would be just odd that Russian Gentile women date them
in masses in Israel and in Russia.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2010, 06:40:03 AM »

I am not following you now, but why are you comparing Russians to Muslims?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2010, 06:41:53 AM »

Do you know that Cossacks defended Europe from Islamic invaders?
With out Cossacks Europe would be doomed!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2010, 06:45:38 AM »

I am not following you now, but why are you comparing Russians to Muslims?
I repeat, they are both friends to you, not me. It was you who were defending muslims here, not me. I'm not comparing them in any way.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2010, 06:48:08 AM »

Do you know that Cossacks defended Europe from Islamic invaders?
With out Cossacks Europe would be doomed!
It's easy for you to talk this way. What Ron is saying is that Cossacks were killing innocent Jews like Nazis throughout history.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2010, 06:48:37 AM »
I never defended Muslims lol. You just made that up to justify your strange comparision of Russians and Muslims? But I think that you make a big mistake. You tried to compare Russians to Muslims. You did that in an indirect way.

:o  Why?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 06:50:48 AM »
It's easy for you to talk this way. What Ron is saying is that Cossacks were killing innocent Jews like Nazis throughout history.

First you are comparing Russians to drunk people and Muslims and now you are claming that Cossacks are equal to Nazis? Do you have a secret anti-Russian agenda?  :o

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 06:53:00 AM »
Novakovic, you started lying again, unfortunately. You are the former member SRP who was banned and if you continue, I will have to give evidence for that to moderators.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2010, 06:55:51 AM »
Novakovic, you started lying again, unfortunately. You are the former member SRP who was banned and if you continue, I will have to give evidence for that to moderators.

If do not know what you are talking now. Maybe you are just confused.

Why do not you admitt Vojoo that you are not an Orthodox Christian, but a protestant? You are falsely presenting your self as an Orthodox Christian, so that Orthodox Serbs would listen to you. In fact you are not Orthodox at all, but a protestant. I drew that conclusion by observing your posts on christianity.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2010, 06:57:41 AM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,39679.0.html

Here's an example of your disgusting support for the muslims.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2010, 07:15:07 AM »
I warned you before that I'll report you if start posting bs again, and I did. Obviously you haven't changed.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2010, 07:40:02 AM »
You must be joking??! Putin was a several times to visit Pope, and he is probably in some secret society. Russian Orthodox church is full of Jesuits  and Patriarch is  probably with them! But there some good Bishop and priests who fight against ecumenism!

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2010, 07:57:56 AM »
And I do not care if some is Muslim or Christian as long as he is a good man and  respect the principles of G-d!
In Russia you have many sins and criminal everywhere, but they call  themselves Orthodox, off course there have a good people too. In Islam you have a very good people also you have suicide bomber! Word do not mean anything, deeds are important , everything else is less important or  irrelevant! That is what G-d looking in the man!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2010, 06:28:05 AM »
now you are claming that Cossacks are equal to Nazis? Do you have a secret anti-Russian agenda?  :o

What's the difference between Nazis who murdered Jews because they weren't Xtians and out of jealousy and Nazis who murdered Jews because they weren't Germans and out of jealousy?

The only difference is the religion, again. The numbers are not so different as well.

I couldn't care less if the murderer of my brother and the rapist of my pregnant sister who slays her stomach and eats her fetus is named Andrey or the gasser of my brothers is named Heinrich.

Your real face is being revealed post after post, Пездун.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2010, 06:30:31 AM »
And I do not care if some is Muslim

This automatically means a Nazi by definition. How can a Nazi be a "good man"?

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2010, 08:55:34 AM »
And I do not care if some is Muslim

This automatically means a Nazi by definition. How can a Nazi be a "good man"?
You obviously did not understand what I have said. Who ever said that Nazis are good. I said that about monotheistic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) we practically believe in the same G-d! But there are many extremists, fanatics and fake believers on different ways,that is the problem!
If somebody is a Muslim its mean that he is evil?!
Truly I love Jews more than the Muslims there are many reasons, one is because they are chosen Gods people!!
But that dont means that i will hate someone just because he is a Muslim.
Many people in the World hate Serbs just because we are Serbs, they even dont know why hate us!!??

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2010, 09:12:54 AM »
I said that about monotheistic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) we practically believe in the same G-d!

Untrue. Xtianity views Divinity differently while Islam worships a monotheistic version of the Babylonian idol of the Moon Allaht and his 2 daughters Al-Uzza and Al-Menaht.

But there are many extremists, fanatics and fake believers on different ways,that is the problem!

When it comes to Islam "extremism" is the very faith, Al-Qaeda didn't hijack anything but basically did what Muhammad did 1,400 years ago - wage Jihad for the eliminiation of Al-Kuffar and have the Islamic sword of Allah rule the world.

And who are the "extremist fanatic fake believing" Jews you are talking about?

A Muslim by definition is a person who accepts the 6 Pillars of Islam (Sitaht Arkan al-Islam): Shahada (evidence of faith and acceptance of Muhammad as the last Prophet of Allah who is the only G-d and his massage as viewed in the Qur'an), Prayer (Salach), Ra'ma'da'an Fasting (Saum), Charity for Jihad (Za'akat), Pilgrimage (Khajj) and Jihad.

These are the basic principles of the Islamic faith, and a Muslim who does not accept them is not a Muslim.

And he who accepts these principles of faith in one of the worst Jew murderers in history, from whom Hitler had learned, and his Nazi war-mongering "massage", and a global war for Him (Jihad) that is nothing but a war of murder, rape and enslavement of all non-Muslims all over the world, is a Nazi.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 10:42:46 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2010, 10:47:57 AM »
I said that about monotheistic religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) we practically believe in the same G-d!

Untrue. Xtianity views Divinity differently while Islam worships a monotheistic version of the Babylonian idol of the Moon Allaht and his 2 daughters Al-Uzza and Al-Menaht.

But there are many extremists, fanatics and fake believers on different ways,that is the problem!

When it comes to Islam "extremism" is the very faith, Al-Qaeda didn't hijack anything but basically did what Muhammad did 1,400 years ago - wage Jihad for the eliminiation of Al-Kuffar and have the Islamic sword of Allah rule the world.

A Muslim by definition is a person who accepts the 6 Pillars of Islam (Sitaht Arkan al-Islam): Shahada (evidence of faith and acceptance of Muhammad as the last Prophet of Allah who is the only G-d and his massage as viewed in the Qur'an), Prayer (Salach), Ra'ma'da'an Fasting (Saum), Charity for Jihad (Za'ka'at), Pilgrimage (Khajj) and Jihad.

These are the basic principles of the Islamic faith, and a Muslim who does not accept them is not a Muslim.

And he who accepts these principles of faith in one of the worst Jew murderers in history, from whom Hitler had learned, and his Nazi war-mongering "massage", and a global war for Him (Jihad) that is nothing but a war of murder, rape and enslavement of all non-Muslims all over the world, is a Nazi.
In Quran standing that the Torah and Tanakh are true!!! And all just you said is very untrue. Allah is  the arabic word for G-d!
Fake Jews? Rockefeller,Soros,Rothschild family ....