Author Topic: Serbian Riots On My Blog  (Read 27551 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Serbian Riots On My Blog
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 11:12:06 AM »
Anyway, pass it around.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 01:04:54 AM »

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 08:56:11 AM »
http://www.cps.org.rs/Slike/dekica.jpg
That man on the photo ask policeman on the photo why are you protecting the gay freaks. Policeman said that he must to earn for bread! Than man put out bread from bag and said :here's the bread take it if you  need, but dont let to that gays feeding to you!

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 10:14:22 AM »

Заборавио сам да напишем да обратите пажњу на пиштољ.

I forgot to tell you to pay attention to the gun.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 12:29:17 PM by Slobodan »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 10:24:48 AM »
Well, you all must remember Joshua4International, and he loves the Serbs very much and was with me yesterday.  A lof of people emailed me about what happened in Serbia, keep us informed. Because that is coming to America.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 03:54:12 AM »
I was there, i do not think hat there was 6000 people, no more 2-3000, i do liked that was 6000 but that is no true. That says regime media to justify the number of police (5600) and the costs! But day before parade on the protest against parede was over 15000 people!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 05:54:54 AM »
Great thread AsheDinah!

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 09:05:09 AM »
Because that is coming to America.

Ово не долази у Америку, ово је дошло из Америке.

This is not coming to America, this has cаme from America.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 11:48:16 AM »
Ово не долази у Америку, ово је дошло из Америке.

This is not coming to America, this has cаme from America.

Indeed! In America they advocated to eliminate homosexuality from the list of mental disorders. And from America this has been spread towards Western-Europe.
Now there are trying to empose this on Serbia. 

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 01:07:46 PM »
What are you people saying? America and EU are helping them, but they certainly didn't make them gay. 

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 01:32:01 PM »
Сатанистички владари Света су их испирањем мозга учинили педерима (што је, иначе, психички поремећај), све у циљу смањења популације односно спровођења Новог светског поретка.

Satanic rulers of the world have been brainwashing them to homosexsualisam (which is mental disorder), in order to reduce the population and to carry out of the NWO.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2010, 01:47:41 PM »
Сатанистички владари Света су их испирањем мозга учинили педерима (што је, иначе, психички поремећај), све у циљу смањења популације односно спровођења Новог светског поретка.

Satanic rulers of the world have been brainwashing them to homosexsualisam (which is mental disorder), in order to reduce the population and to carry out of the NWO.
Bible tells us gays existed 4000 years ago. There was no NWO back then.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2010, 02:02:18 PM »

Bible tells us gays existed 4000 years ago. There was no NWO back then.
believe or not they existed !!1

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2010, 03:12:21 AM »
Датум одржавања сатанистичке параде:
Satanic parade date:

10. Октобар (October) 2010.
10 10 10
Io Io Io
6 6 6

П.С. Нови светски поредак не постоји дуже од неких 500 година. А то што у Библији пише о педерима, то су они додали када су је преводили на разне језике.

P.S. New world order exists no more than about 500 years. And what the Bible says about gays, they added that when it was translated into various languages.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 04:34:58 AM by Slobodan »

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2010, 04:49:27 AM »
Satanic parade date:

10 10 10
Io Io Io
6 6 6

П.С. Нови светски поредак не постоји дуже од неких 300 година. А то што у Библији пише о педерима, то су они додали када су је преводили на разне језике.

P.S. New world order exists no more than about 300 years. And what the Bible says about gays, they added that when it was translated into various languages.
Gays are existed long time ago (e.r. Sodom and Gomorrah) but homosexuality like ideology is relatively new. Biggest improvement was in 70's when homosexuality removed from the list of diseases and that first happened in USA. Similar situation is with secret society, (Masons,Illuminates... etc. - New world order organisation), if you read a masonic literature you can see that they say that Masonry existed from the beginning of the humanity. They do not lie, why? Masonry is occult order(read satanic) that means the Satan is they leader! Satan (Lucifer) is existed before G-d created the first man(off course,who believe in evolution this is for him funny, but if we are true believers and we do seriously research, we will realize that Bible is truth!). So, each occult form is some kind of New World Order, because they work for same Boss and that boss want the NWO! Did you now that the Knights Templar (that ones who lived in Middle Ages) were gays and the occult organisation( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Templarsign.jpg ). They were most powerful organisation than until they was abolish by the Pope and the French king  Philip IV. This mean that they was expelled and someone are killed including the Jacques de Molay, their leader(Order's Grand Masters).Pope do this because they become to strong and his competition .... Masons says that they are true successors of the Knights Templar but not todays self-styled Knights Templar , but in the top they are all same and together. Modern Masonry  is become with Albert Pike in the 19th c.

p.s.
You forgot fourth tithes 10.10.2010. in 10h !

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2010, 05:31:58 AM »
Satanic parade date:

10 10 10
Io Io Io
6 6 6

П.С. Нови светски поредак не постоји дуже од неких 300 година. А то што у Библији пише о педерима, то су они додали када су је преводили на разне језике.

P.S. New world order exists no more than about 300 years. And what the Bible says about gays, they added that when it was translated into various languages.
Are you serious? You can find the same text in the Hebrew original.
Men are not born heterosexual, they are born with a sexual urge. Later in life, they can direct that urge towards opposite sex, and that's the right choice. They can also direct that urge towards the same sex, children, animals and inanimate objects which is the wrong choice.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2010, 06:04:57 AM »
Не обраћај пажњу на моју последњу реченицу, нисам те добро разумео шта си говорио.

Do not pay attention to my last sentence, I did not well understand what you said.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2010, 08:37:09 AM »
It seems people who participated in "Pride Parade" were not only fags and their supporters, but they were also paying 40 euros to normal people to walk.
http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Tema-dana/89405/Za-ucesce-u-gej-paradi-dobijali-40-

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2010, 08:44:37 AM »
У паради је било анархиста, ЛДП-оваца и разних плаћеника.

In parade there where an anarchists, LDP supporters and various people who where paid.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2010, 09:51:45 AM »

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 01:26:51 AM »
Nice picture!