Author Topic: Resposne to Ashe Dina  (Read 2537 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Resposne to Ashe Dina
« on: October 12, 2010, 11:55:34 AM »
The previous thread was just locked. But I did want to respond to a couple of points that Ashe Dina made in the previous thread:

First off, I don't believe that G-d made this rule, I believe that it was man who made it, but that opens up a whole other jar of worms which we'll save for another discussion.

Secondly, you call me weak and a wuss. I am not weak. The fact that I can stand up to all of you without allowing any of you to brainwash me to your viewpoints indicates that I am strong and not easily swayed. Toni Cali is an example of someone who was extremely weak and a real wuss since he is someone who had gay friends and initially didn't have a problem with it. He then allowed a voice on the computer and words on a screen to allow me to change his views on homosexuality and decided to dismiss his gay friends because he allowed himself to be swayed by JTF. That is an example of a real weak wuss who allowed himself to be brainwashed. I am exhibiting the exact opposite traits. I am standing up to all of you and not allowing myself to brainwashed by any of you. I am holding firm to my values and beliefs in the face of everyone who is against me. That is an example of someone who is strong with integrity!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Resposne to Ashe Dina
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 12:08:00 PM »
Strong and with integrity means having an open mind and choosing right from wrong from what a common view and an opposing view might state.  Believing that your view is right and everybody else is wrong is a wuss thing to do.  And yes, there are people on this side of the fence who do that also.

If you want honest discussions and debate, open your mind and don't dismiss just because it comes from right wingers.  There are a lot of people here who believed like you did at one point and with the experience of life realize that not all the things you come from and believe are necessarily correct.

So again, open your mind, choose right from wrong ask lots of questions and opposing views..just let the information flow. 

The previous thread was just locked. But I did want to respond to a couple of points that Ashe Dina made in the previous thread:

First off, I don't believe that G-d made this rule, I believe that it was man who made it, but that opens up a whole other jar of worms which we'll save for another discussion.

Secondly, you call me weak and a wuss. I am not weak. The fact that I can stand up to all of you without allowing any of you to brainwash me to your viewpoints indicates that I am strong and not easily swayed. Toni Cali is an example of someone who was extremely weak and a real wuss since he is someone who had gay friends and initially didn't have a problem with it. He then allowed a voice on the computer and words on a screen to allow me to change his views on homosexuality and decided to dismiss his gay friends because he allowed himself to be swayed by JTF. That is an example of a real weak wuss who allowed himself to be brainwashed. I am exhibiting the exact opposite traits. I am standing up to all of you and not allowing myself to brainwashed by any of you. I am holding firm to my values and beliefs in the face of everyone who is against me. That is an example of someone who is strong with integrity!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »
I am standing up to all of you and not allowing myself to brainwashed by any of you.

Excuse me, I'm not trying to "brainwash" you. I replied to you with courtesy and understanding, so I don't like your offensive tone. You could try to understand the others' points of view. You said today you are still a leftist, well indeed you are, your reaction here is typical of leftists who are so convinced that they are on the right side, that they are the good guys, and who turn a deaf ear to anything that contradicts their prejudices...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 12:10:54 PM »
Daniel, I asked you to define the term you were using.   Stop reading anything else into it.  I'm giving you a fair chance to explain yourself.   So stop the cowardly routine and accusations and deal with it please.    What do you mean by homophobia and how are you equating that with antisemitism.    

Or do your views not require explanation?   Your views are above justification or explanation?    

I'm still waiting for an intelligent response.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 12:51:01 PM »
Daniel, now you are calling G-d a BRAINWASHING entity. 

You are a wuss, you are not standing up to anyone, but opposing G-d, this is YOUR issue. It is arrogance that would cause you to stand up to g-d without seeing that there WILL be reprecutions.

You need to repent.
G-d made the rules, please stop trying to be a fascist about your non-belief, and pushing moral people to be immoral.

Psalms: 14;1

א  לַמְנַצֵּחַ, לְדָוִד:
אָמַר נָבָל בְּלִבּוֹ,    אֵין אֱלֹהִים;
הִשְׁחִיתוּ, הִתְעִיבוּ עֲלִילָה--    אֵין עֹשֵׂה-טוֹב.  1 For the Leader. [A Psalm] of David. {N}
The fool hath said in his heart: 'There is no God'; {N}
they have dealt corruptly, they have done abominably; there is none that doeth good.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 12:54:28 PM »
The fact that I can stand up to all of you without allowing any of you to brainwash me to your viewpoints indicates that I am strong and not easily swayed.

G-d is a 'brainwasher' in your opinion.  I gave you the word of G-D on a RELIGIOUS forum, now you toy with G-d.

You just need to repent.  You have humbled yourself to MAN.  And are calling G-d the sick one.

Sickening.

you are like a wave, tossed to and fro, with no foundation.  Poor thing.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 12:56:55 PM »
So Daniel, if you don't believe that the labeling of homosexuality as an abomination came from G-d, who do you think it came from?  Who do you think wrote it, and why?  Do you believe the written and Oral Torahs were written by G-d, or by men?  If you believe they were written by men, what do you think their rationale was?  

Also, if I can get nosy here, what in your view, makes you a Jew, aside from being born of a Jewish mother?  

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 01:00:05 PM »
Daniel are you Tony Cali?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 01:01:53 PM »
all this ganging up on Daniel....i'm sure you love the attention...

I want to add another point, do you believe Sodom and Gemorrah was a real place?  What do you think happened there?  Did you know something like that happened in Pompeii and coincidently possibly for the same reason?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 01:10:38 PM »
all this ganging up on Daniel....i'm sure you love the attention...

I want to add another point, do you believe Sodom and Gemorrah was a real place?  What do you think happened there?  Did you know something like that happened in Pompeii and coincidently possibly for the same reason?

Actually, it is Daniel that 'ganged up' on me.  And, yes, it would appear that we are ganging up on him, but that is a left wing Bolshevik tactic, to appear as the oppressed, when it is always the oppsite, THEY are the OPPRESSOR

He is actually the one that is trespassing, bullying and seeking to brainwash US- because we already DO believe in G-d and dont believe that a loving g-d would lead people into disaster, which is why he gave us rules, Daniel is seeking to "CHANGE" this, like Obama.

I, of most people have seen FIRST HAND the evil that comes from homosexuality, having had a 'gay' uncle who said that the 'gay' life is the most miserable, because it is not normal, my uncles words and my 2 very good friends.

But, this G-d hating individual, Daniel thinks that G-d is a "BRAINWASHER".

:thumbsdown:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 01:19:14 PM »
The REAL Commie Brainwashing, which Daniel is trying to impose here:

1963 COMMUNIST GOALS FOR AMERICA
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR.  OF FL IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Entered into the Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35 ._1.   on Thursday, January 10, 1963

Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
----------------------------
http://neprimer.com/1963ComGoals.htm

So, dont tell me you are not brainwashed Daniel, you are a wuss that cowers to the words of EVIL men-Marx and Engels who wrote what YOU preach, Daniel;

'27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion.  Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."  [i.e. destroy G-d's vision for his children.]
-28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 01:24:10 PM »
Please ignore this troll.. It is obvious he is using a tactic to claim he is the strong one because he is defending the abominable behavior. I think he is just looking for attention. I would like this troll to go away and find a place where his opinions are welcome, like in a gay bar or at a gay shame parade.

Members have tried to rebuke him for his misguided ways. Many of us here have gone through times when we had liberal feelings, heck I was a hippie for almost 15 years before I did teshuva... But I accept that I erred in my youth, and now I am on the correct path... But Daniel is making excuses for his sin, and when people do this, they have a very very slim chance of ever returning.

At a certain point a Jew must just walk away and say, "I tried rebuking" and he did not listen.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 01:53:38 PM »

While I disagree with his queer sympathies, I don't see him as a troll.
Maybe he's young. Maybe he's trying to come out of the closet.
C'mon, be nice, let's make it warm and comfortable for the boy to come out of the closet.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 02:48:05 PM »

While I disagree with his queer sympathies, I don't see him as a troll.
Maybe he's young. Maybe he's trying to come out of the closet.
C'mon, be nice, let's make it warm and comfortable for the boy to come out of the closet.

I certainly try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Even in my most liberal and 'open-minded' phase of life did I ever imply that religious Jews were Nazis. I never thought that the gay lifestyle was acceptable even though I dealt with many, many homosexuals. There always was a part of me which knew right from wrong. I did get involved with illegal drugs and people who were low-lifes... But I made Teshuva after moving away from all that, settling down, and studying Torah.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 03:11:35 PM »
(AsheDina is a believer in God and spiritual, not 'religious', BTW. I didnt grow up RELIGIOUS, I grew up to believe in the words of G-d and have his spirit/thoughts/words in my heart. Just an FYI, because of the false accusation brought here by Daniel the moonbat.)  

Ezekiel 33: 3,4 & 5
ג  וְרָאָה אֶת-הַחֶרֶב, בָּאָה עַל-הָאָרֶץ; וְתָקַע בַּשּׁוֹפָר, וְהִזְהִיר אֶת-הָעָם.  3
if, when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the horn, and warn the people; 
ד  וְשָׁמַע הַשֹּׁמֵעַ אֶת-קוֹל הַשּׁוֹפָר, וְלֹא נִזְהָר, וַתָּבוֹא חֶרֶב, וַתִּקָּחֵהוּ--דָּמוֹ, בְּרֹאשׁוֹ יִהְיֶה.  4
then whosoever heareth the sound of the horn, and taketh not warning, if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head;  
ה  אֵת קוֹל הַשּׁוֹפָר שָׁמַע וְלֹא נִזְהָר, דָּמוֹ בּוֹ יִהְיֶה:  וְהוּא נִזְהָר, נַפְשׁוֹ מִלֵּט.  5
he heard the sound of the horn, and took not warning, his blood shall be upon him; whereas if he had taken warning, he would have delivered his soul.  

HaShem brought destruction to people, our people when WE disobeyed- it is not us that is in trouble for rebuking a fellow Jew that is hard-hearted.

Muman;

The NAZIS are the 'gays' that hate G-d and pretend that there is no G-d. They are the ones behind the Marxist-NAZI PUSH in schools to make little boys luv men and little girls luv women, leaving what is natural, behind.

I have not EVER harmed a 'gay'.

I, however have seen this evil lifestyle and what it has done to people I care deeply for, and to not tell people the TRUTH of G-ds words, is to send them to hell on earth and make oneself an accessory to his/her abomination.

You can stand for right without doing wrong.

I dont give a damn if this moonbat, Daniel calls us NAZIS, he is projecting that which is in his own head & heart.

Most regimes of genocide and murder are ANTI-G-d, NOT Pro-G-d.

So, he is only following the brainwashing of the liberal Maxists and projecting his natural feelings of guilt on US.

I am the most UN-religious person there is, however, G-ds words are Brainwashing? Sure... I will follow  the words that G-d says BEFORE some little person who caves into the whims of Commie indoctrination.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 03:23:18 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 04:28:05 PM »

You are a wuss, you are not standing up to anyone, but opposing G-d, this is YOUR issue. It is arrogance that would cause you to stand up to g-d without seeing that there WILL be reprecutions.

You need to repent.
G-d made the rules, please stop trying to be a fascist about your non-belief, and pushing moral people to be immoral.

א  לַמְנַצֵּחַ, לְדָוִד:
הִשְׁחִיתוּ, הִתְעִיבוּ עֲלִילָה--    אֵין עֹשֵׂה-טוֹב.  1 For the Leader. [A Psalm] of David. {N}
The fool hath said in his heart: 'There is no G-d'; {N}
they have dealt corruptly, they have done abominably; there is none that doeth good.

Psalms was written by David, a man, not by god.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 04:32:19 PM »

You need to repent.

א  לַמְנַצֵּחַ, לְדָוִד:

Psalms was written by David, a man, not by G-d.

David was a Prophet of Hashem, his words are as close to Hashem as the Jewish people have... King David is the progenitor of the Moshiach.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 04:46:46 PM »
So, also, what is Kahainst "liberal?"  Another "Jew" that believes G-d is some made up concept while there ARE some of us here trying to get CLOSE to HaShem.

Go to another forum where you all can have your Anti-G-d love fest.

I certainly do NOT agree with your Commie ways.

BTW:  Kahane was NO Liberal. So, you also are a WALKING contradiction.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2010, 04:48:12 PM »

You need to repent.

א  לַמְנַצֵּחַ, לְדָוִד:

Psalms was written by David, a man, not by G-d.

David was a Prophet of Hashem, his words are as close to Hashem as the Jewish people have... King David is the progenitor of the Moshiach.

While on that subject, David was QUICK to repent, unilke some of you, you know who..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2010, 04:50:09 PM »
Now, King David was a liar and a brainwasher...

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 04:56:44 PM »
I suppose that Isaiah was having a manic high in need of Thorazine in LIBERAL and Daniels world views, since Torah and Tanakh are just men and they were delusional, brainwashed by G-d...

You all asked if there was a 'satan', well here is your answer by the attacks of these 2 ill-informed anti-God "Jews" against G-ds words, and therefore more important than King David, Isaiah, in ARROGANCE.

ְ
Isaiah Chapter 41 יְשַׁעְיָהוּ

א  הַחֲרִישׁוּ אֵלַי אִיִּים, וּלְאֻמִּים יַחֲלִיפוּ כֹחַ; יִגְּשׁוּ אָז יְדַבֵּרוּ, יַחְדָּו לַמִּשְׁפָּט נִקְרָבָה.  1
Keep silence before Me, O islands, and let the peoples renew their strength; let them draw near, then let them speak; let us come near together to judgment. 
ב  מִי הֵעִיר מִמִּזְרָח, צֶדֶק יִקְרָאֵהוּ לְרַגְלוֹ; יִתֵּן לְפָנָיו גּוֹיִם, וּמְלָכִים יַרְדְּ--יִתֵּן כֶּעָפָר חַרְבּוֹ, כְּקַשׁ נִדָּף קַשְׁתּוֹ.  2
Who hath raised up one from the east, at whose steps victory attendeth? He giveth nations before him, and maketh him rule over kings; his sword maketh them as the dust, his bow as the driven stubble. 
ג  יִרְדְּפֵם, יַעֲבוֹר שָׁלוֹם; אֹרַח בְּרַגְלָיו, לֹא יָבוֹא.  3
He pursueth them, and passeth on safely; the way with his feet he treadeth not. 
ד  מִי-פָעַל וְעָשָׂה, קֹרֵא הַדֹּרוֹת מֵרֹאשׁ:  אֲנִי יְהוָה רִאשׁוֹן, וְאֶת-אַחֲרֹנִים אֲנִי-הוּא.  4
Who hath wrought and done it? He that called the generations from the beginning. I, the LORD, who am the first, and with the last am the same. 
ה  רָאוּ אִיִּים וְיִרָאוּ, קְצוֹת הָאָרֶץ יֶחֱרָדוּ; קָרְבוּ, וַיֶּאֱתָיוּן.  5
The isles saw, and feared; the ends of the earth trembled; they drew near, and came. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2010, 05:04:56 PM »

keep beatin' the strawman,

sure David was really smart and all, but he was not God.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2010, 05:07:05 PM »

keep beatin' the strawman,

sure David was really smart and all, but he was not G-d.

Is there any reason why YOU also have sabotaged me here??  Give me a good reason.

Kahanist, You are anti-G-d.  OK?  DEAL WITH IT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 05:12:03 PM »
King David was more righteous than anybody on this forum.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2010, 05:18:08 PM »
BTW:

Since you 2 have taken it upon yourselves to attack G-d, the Torah, the Tanackh, I will take the time to tell you what cowardly little kitty-cats you BOTH ARE.

YOU ARE WEAK. You attack like the oppressors you are.

We have words to live by, yet "KahanistLiberal" says it is a 'straw-man argument', and sh*ts all over everyones beliefs here, on a RELIGIOUS & spiritual forum.

So, it IS sabotage and

2 weeks ago, I was angry at another member for going after the Christians on this forum. BUT, at least, that other young man has the GUTTS to stand up and call what is right; right.

Unlike "KahanistLiberal" & "Daniel", who use the TYPICAL left wing rhetoric that the INSPIRED word of G-d is just a 'crutch'- in otherwords, COMMUNIST INDOCTRINATION. Which NOBODY here agrees with.

It is HURTFUL when someone that is fascistic LAUGHS at our belifs and says 'STRAWMAN'
Without further adieu;

F*CK BOTH OF YOU. YOU SUCK. 
You worry about Jew hate, when it is YOU that causes it with your Commie, left wing mindset.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל